SuiteCRM is a free and open source CRM platform which can be deployed via cloud or private server. It allows users to manage leads, build pipeline models according to their needs, and monitor their sales. Its open source nature provides users with a lot of flexibility to design the program the way they see fit. We compiled SuiteCRM reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared the subscription options available for small businesses.
Pricing & Features
Summary of SuiteCRM User Reviews
What SuiteCRM does well:
Users who like SuiteCRM said that they like having a CRM software that is as robust as Salesforce, but is available for free and has minimal maintenance costs. A lot of users are impressed that such a program is easily accessible. They also said that the user interface is excellent.
What SuiteCRM does not do well:
Users who gave SuiteCRM negative reviews said that technical support is needed to install the software and can’t be done by someone without coding knowledge. They did mention that this is quite understandable for an open source program. It is also notable that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on G2 Crowd said that the product has all its modules available and ready at the point of installation, which means users have access to every feature and functionality straight away. He said that as an enterprise product, it has powerful capabilities, and that because it is open source, it is all free to use no matter how many users a business has. He concluded that the system covers everything he needs to track his customers or prospects, and said that it is great having everything all in one place which helps drive their sales, marketing, and all other customer relations-related activities.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review on Software Advice said that it is difficult to get the program up and running if they are trying to install it on their own, without coding knowledge. He also said that the idea of open source software doesn’t appeal to everybody since they need to hire a technical person to install and maintain it.
Check out the list below of some of SuiteCRM’s features.
- Pipeline Management: Enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: Lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Task Management: Allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Mass Email: Enables users to send email blasts to all or particular users in their directory.
- Opportunity Analysis: Displays probability to close a deal or level of potential purchase or from a customer/client.
- Customizable Sales Processes: Enables businesses to customize the program based on their sales workflow.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: Lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Mobile Access: Allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third-Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful SuiteCRM Resources
What is CRM Software? — In this guide we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
15 Ways to Improve Sales Performance — Sales performance is simply how efficient and effective your sales team is at generating sales revenue. In this guide, we included why it is important to use your small business sales CRM properly.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
SuiteCRM Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how SuiteCRM can help your business improve customer relations activities, manage leads, and increase sales.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of SuiteCRM’s popular integrations.