SutiCRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management software that automates the processes of marketing, sales, support, and contract management from a single multi-sided platform (MSP). It is designed to help business owners nurture new leads and customers while maintaining strong relationships with their existing ones. In this review, we shared its available pricing options.
Summary of SutiCRM User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (8/03/18), there are not a lot of user reviews of SutiCRM available online. If you are a past or current SutiCRM customer, leave a review to help others that are deciding whether or not to use the company.
SutiCRM offers a free option and two paid plans: Small Business ($5.95/user/month) and Enterprise (customized pricing). The main difference between the plans is the availability of premium features such as mass emailing, sales forecasting, sales order management, campaign automation, and contract management among others.
|Free (up to three users)|
Check out the list below for some of SutiCRM’s features.
- Marketing: allows users to streamline their marketing activities and reach their targeted audiences through effective campaigns and lead generation from various sources, email campaigns, and more.
- Sales: automates users’ business tasks from lead generation to sales forecasting. It also includes contact management, opportunity management, reports, dashboards, territory management, and more.
- Service Support: provides users with functionalities such as support service analytics, contact management, case management, knowledge base, and customer profiling.
- Reports and Analytics: gives users data and insights into their lead-to-customer cycle through predefined reports on campaigns, accounts, leads, and opportunities.
- Activity Management: allows users to track page visitors, emails, calendars, mass emails, documents, advanced searches, and more.
- Social CRM: integrates the software with social media applications to allow users to manage their audience and collaborate with their teams.
- Inventory Management: allows users to manage suppliers, track orders, and generate receipts and inventory reports.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
What is a CRM Software? An Introduction For Small Businesses — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compared Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide about the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Does SutiCRM offer a free trial or demo?
What features are included in the free plan?
SutiCRM’s free plan includes basic and fundamental features such as contact and account management, lead and opportunity tracking, activity management, reports, and mobile access.
Does SutiCRM have a minimum required pricing purchase for its Small Business plan?
Yes. A minimum purchase of $50/month is required for the Small Business plan, which requires subscribers to have at least 10 user accounts per month.
SutiCRM Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what SutiCRM can do to help users easily and effectively manage customer cycles using the platform.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of SutiCRM’s popular integrations: