Teamgate is a CRM software that offers sales management solutions. Its features include sales pipeline management, contact management, analytics, reports, and more. In this article, we cover user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Teamgate? Get a free trial.
What Teamgate Does Well
Users who gave Teamgate a positive review said that it enables users to track sales processes more comprehensively. Some of them also commended the user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, as well as specific features like customization, duplicate checking, and customer support.
“Teamgate is really a top player in the market with strong lead management features and sales pipeline management features. It’s a pleasure to work on my sales when everything goes so smoothly. I like the ability to assign custom fields and to have as many as you want. Customization in other areas is also very good. I am very satisfied with the support from this company who have been very attentive to my needs/questions guys.” — Tom Custardo
What Teamgate Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Teamgate a negative review complained about the mobile app’s lack of email management functionalities. Some of them also added that the software should expand its automation features.
“I feel it’s lacking more automated tasks. Let’s say when I finish one task, the system would send an email to a prospect automatically. It’s not a huge problem unless you’re working with a lot of leads. However, they have great options for data import, this saves lots of time.” — Austeja Poskute
Teamgate offers three subscription plans: Starter ($11/user/month), Professional ($29/user/month), and Enterprise ($79/user/month). The main differences between the plans include the amount of data storage, number of backups per day, email templates, and more.
Ready to try Teamgate? Get a free trial.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Top CRM Software Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — CRM software helps your sales team stay organized so they can better focus their efforts and close more deals. In this guide, we compared the best CRM software in terms of deal and opportunity management, workflow automation, price, and other considerations.
Check out the list below of some of Teamgate’s features:
- Contact Management: provides users with an organized directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Activity and Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Sales Forecast and Reports: lets the user predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Mobile App: allows users to access the program from their Android or iOS device.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, file management, accounting software, landing page builder programs, among others.
How does Teamgate help users track their sales performance?
Can Teamgate users export data from the software?
Here is a list of some of Teamgate’s popular integrations: