Tithe.ly Church Giving is a software, which is also available as a mobile app, designed to collect donations and tithes from church members. It is available for churches in multiples countries, like the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan. In this article, we cover user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Tithe.ly? Try Tithe.ly for free.
Tithe.ly Church Giving has two subscription options. The first one charges transaction fees of 2.9% + 30 cents and the second option costs $59 per month. The main differences between the plans are the inclusion of Text Giving and access to premium features such as a social network integration, a built-in Bible, and an events calendar.
|Free Giving Platform + App|
|Giving Platform + Custom App|
*ACH or bank account transactions will be charged 1% + 30¢ per transaction, while transactions made through Amex cost 3.5% + 30¢ per transaction.
Large Churches who are in need of extensive digital giving features may contact Tithe.ly’s sales team for customized pricing.
Ready to try out Tithe.ly? Try Tithe.ly for free.
Top Church Accounting Software 2019
What Tithe.ly Does Well
Users who gave Tithe.ly a positive review said that it is great for donations made through text, its mobile app, and the web. They also mentioned that its customer service is amazing.
“Tithe.ly has a great looking product that easy to use both as an administrator and as a donor. Their customer service is outstanding; they’re always quick to respond and receptive to feedback. Their pricing is very simple and competitive.”
– Brian Roskamp
What Tithe.ly Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Tithe.ly a negative review complained that mobile app redirects them to an external browser every time. They also said that there is a small learning curve with the initial set up and that it is confusing to separate a user account from an administrator account.
One user who gave Tithe.ly a negative review on Capterra said that he is frustrated with the fact that the mobile app redirects him to an external browser. He added that a native mobile app should have all the actions executed within the app.
Check out the list below of some of Tithe.ly’s features:
- Mobile giving with free iOS and Android app
- Online, kiosk, and admin gift entry tools
- Digital pledge campaign giving
- Cash/check gift entry and recording
- Debit /Credit/ACH payment support
- Text Giving
- Donors can choose to “Cover the Fees™”
- In-depth financial and donor reporting
- End-of-year tax receipting (.pdf + email)
- Native media player for videos/podcasts
- Interactive sermon notes with fill in the blank
- Church news feed + social media integration
- Church locations and maps
- Blast and scheduled push notifications
- Digital bulletin/email archive
- Embeddable HD live streaming
Will people who give donations through Tithe.ly get a receipt?
How can people donate?
Here is a list of some of Tithe.ly’s popular integrations:
- Elvanto Church Management Software Shelby v5
- Shelby Arena
- Church Community Builder
- Rock RMS
- Faith Teams