You can change your settings so people can not write on your page… but you are the only one who can see “write a post” as that is what you see from your view.
Does that make sense?
In facebook, you enter in your fan page and you give in configuration, in this section you can select if you want people to write or not in your fan page, if it turns out that you do not want them to write simply deactivates that option, however you always this box will appear for you to write information inside your page.
Yes, like others mentioned here, it is possible to remove the option for your page visitors to “Write a post” on your business page.
To disable others from posting on your page:
1. Click the dropdown arrow in the upper right-hand corner of the screen (to the right of the question mark icon)
2. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu
3. Click “Timeline and Tagging” from the left-hand menu options
4. Find “Who can post on your Timeline?” and click the “Edit” button to the right
5. Finally, select the “Only Me” option.
When you view your page you will still see the “Write a post” feature, but your page visitors will not.
Hope this helps and thanks for posting your question!
You can change the settings to let only the administrators/moderators be able to make publications on your page, then nobody else will be able to see that square
As such, there is no option to hide the Write a Post section.
For the visitors, if you have changed your settings by disabling the write post section it won’t be visible to them.
For that here are the steps:
1. Click at the top right of Facebook and select Settings.
2. In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging.
3. Look for the setting Who can post on your timeline? and click Edit to the far right.
4. Click the dropdown menu and select Only Me.
Disclaimer: We spend hours researching and writing our articles and strive to provide accurate, up-to-date content. However, our research is meant to aid your own, and we are not acting as licensed professionals. We recommend that you consult with your own lawyer, accountant, or other licensed professional for relevant business decisions. Click here to see our full disclaimer.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.