For usage only a few months of the year which plan is better?
I am a k-12 educator, but I only would use Voice Thread for a few select classes, and I wondered if the $79 per year included how many students, or is it just for myself? Would it be cheaper to just get it for a few months and add students at $2 each for the few months that I need to use it?
Thank you for your inquiry. You may want to consider the Single Educator License. According to VideoThread support, the Single Educator License includes:
* Membership in Ed.VoiceThread
* One Pro Educator account for you
* 50 Student accounts for your students (more can be purchased a la carte)
* A virtual Class Organization that holds all of your accounts
* A Manager where you create and manage students’ accounts
* 100 export credits per year or 8 per month
For more information and to see additional features, check out the VoiceThread Single Educator License What’s Included webpage.