How to advertise a company in various parts of the world?
How to advertise a company in various parts of the world? It is necessary to have this knowledge for future business.
I believe the necessity of this knowledge is completely subjective to the product & target market. If your product has an international market, then there are a variety of way to market your company:
• Social Media Campaigns (target market: interests/location/time)
• Take it back old school – make some phone calls
Thanks for your question. Where and how you market will depend on your business and its goals and audience, but I’ll give my overarching advice on how a small business can advertise globally.
The internet will be your best bet as it has no borders, and therefore can effectively reach people all over the world (and regardless of where you physically are). Think about where your potential customers are and go there, whether forums, social media pages and groups, directories, etc…
– Forums: These can be a great way to get the word out about your business as people are using forums from all over the world.
– Directories: Find a directory for your business-type and list your business there. This could be anything from Yelp to Alibaba, depending on your business.
– SEO: optimize your website for search so that your site gets found based on keywords users will be using to search for your type of business, products and services.
– Multiple Site Languages – make sure your site uses multiple languages, so that it can be found by users who speak languages other than your own. For example, if you’re a British company and you’re hoping to capture clients from Portugal, use Portuguese as one of your site languages. Try using a plugin for this if your site is built on WordPress.
– YouTube Ads – Paid ads on YouTube are relatively inexpensive (in the world of marketing/advertising anyways), and display based on keywords.
– Google Ads – Paid search ads, such as Google Ads, can be set so that ads may display based on specific countries, as well as a number of other audience targeting features. Target by keywords and countries where you want to gain brand awareness.
Hope this helps!
Facebook is great for marketing to an international audience, and cost effective, too.
Disclaimer: We spend hours researching and writing our articles and strive to provide accurate, up-to-date content. However, our research is meant to aid your own, and we are not acting as licensed professionals. We recommend that you consult with your own lawyer, accountant, or other licensed professional for relevant business decisions. Click here to see our full disclaimer.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.