How to write reference letter for employee, needed for a lender for mortgage?
See request below:
The reference must be fully completed and all required information provided. The requirements for checking employer’s references are:
* The name and any personal details of the applicant provided by the employer matches the details on MSP. The customer’s address, if provided, must match, but if the employer does not provide the address, the reference is still acceptable.
* The customer’s job title, start date and contract status has been provided, including details of any zero hours contracts where applicable, and details of it if they are.
* The basic salary details have been completed.
* It must have either a company stamp, or accompanied by a sheet of the company’s headed paper
* The reference must be signed and dated, and the name and position of the person completing the reference has been provided
* Any alterations must be clearly marked and initialed.
It’s not uncommon for an employee to ask for a reference letter, or verification of employment.
Here’s a template.
HR Staff Writer
Disclaimer: We spend hours researching and writing our articles and strive to provide accurate, up-to-date content. However, our research is meant to aid your own, and we are not acting as licensed professionals. We recommend that you consult with your own lawyer, accountant, or other licensed professional for relevant business decisions. Click here to see our full disclaimer.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.