If you are importing a list of vendors from the Expense Center, what would you do?
1. select the green add Vendors button
2. Select the drop-down arrow next to the green New transaction button
3. Select the drop down arrow next to the green New vendor button
To import a list of vendors into QuickBooks Online, follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the Expenses tab on the left menu bar
2. Click on the Vendors tab at the top (next to Expenses)
3. Click on the arrow that is located on the green Vendors button
4. Select Import vendors and follow the on-screen instructions.
We also have a video tutorial on how to do this, I have included the link below:
Best of luck,
Crystalynn Sheoton, CPA
Disclaimer: We spend hours researching and writing our articles and strive to provide accurate, up-to-date content. However, our research is meant to aid your own, and we are not acting as licensed professionals. We recommend that you consult with your own lawyer, accountant, or other licensed professional for relevant business decisions. Click here to see our full disclaimer.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.