If you are importing a list of vendors from the Expense Center, what would you do?
1. select the green add Vendors button
2. Select the drop-down arrow next to the green New transaction button
3. Select the drop down arrow next to the green New vendor button
To import a list of vendors into QuickBooks Online, follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the Expenses tab on the left menu bar
2. Click on the Vendors tab at the top (next to Expenses)
3. Click on the arrow that is located on the green Vendors button
4. Select Import vendors and follow the on-screen instructions.
We also have a video tutorial on how to do this, I have included the link below:
Best of luck,
Crystalynn Sheoton, CPA