- May 30, 2018 at 6:56 pm #197048
I am interested in starting a crowd funding company for Dubai properties. The major reason for starting one is as follows:
1. The property values are low as compared to 2 years ago and would further drop till 2019.
2. The supply exceeds the demand, hence dip in property prices is expected and is the right time for long term buyers
2. Income is tax free in UAE.
4. Dubai International Financial Centre ( DIFC) allowed Crowd funding platform from 2017 onwards. Only one company registered so far.
We need a good and experienced company in crowd funding which has the expertise in marketing the fund to potential investors.
00971554611078May 30, 2018 at 7:04 pm #199217
Thanks for your question. Dubai has been considered a hot market for real estate for years, and it sounds like you have done your research. I have included a guide on top crowdfunding companies for 2018 and another in-depth guide on real estate crowdfunding. Keep in mind, that these companies are all U.S based. However, I would recommend reaching out to a few of them to see if they have any interest in partnering up on crowdfunding in Dubai. It’s important to know the local country and city’s investing requirements and laws concerning accredited and non-accredited investors. You may also want to reach out to some banks in Dubai as well as development companies and local investors there to get some additional funding for your projects.
Best of luck,