HOW MUCH DO I NEED FOR DOWN PAYMENT? AND IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET MORE INFORMATION ON A LOAN OF THAT TYPE?
The amount of your down payment is going to depend on a lot of factors, such as:
– Type of loan you’re getting
– Your personal credit history
– Your lender’s underwriting process
– The amount of collateral you have to put up for the loan
– What your business plan looks like
– How confident your lender is in your ability to repay the loan
Most traditional loans will require 10-20% down but it could be as much as 30% if you don’t have any collateral.
315 Madison Avenue, 24th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Disclaimer: We spend hours researching and writing our articles and strive to provide accurate, up-to-date content. However, our research is meant to aid your own, and we are not acting as licensed professionals. We recommend that you consult with your own lawyer, accountant, or other licensed professional for relevant business decisions. Click here to see our full disclaimer.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.