Marketing Advice: Press Release
I have a couple questions about creating press releases…
1. What is the best way to email a press release? Personalized email body with dropbox link? PR in email body and attached(pdf or doc)?
2. What is the standard length of a press release? 400 words?
3. How far in advance should you send an event based Press release via email? (2 weeks? 1 month?)
4. Would a link to a promotional video be of interest to be used for online purposes?
5. When sending a Press release, who is the best person to send it to?
Editor@_, PR@_, JohnSmith@_
6. What should be included in the email subject? Tagline/headline as is?
I really appreciate any insight! Thank you so much!
Thank you for your questions. We have several great articles to assist you in writing a press release. Click on any of the articles below.
Disclaimer: We spend hours researching and writing our articles and strive to provide accurate, up-to-date content. However, our research is meant to aid your own, and we are not acting as licensed professionals. We recommend that you consult with your own lawyer, accountant, or other licensed professional for relevant business decisions. Click here to see our full disclaimer.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.