- May 2, 2017 at 10:12 pm #81716
on my ecommerce go daddy site they offer strip and i do not want to use strip ..can I use or embed another type of cc processing service and I do like pay pal… not stripe.. and will my site work the same without using stripe… in the cart,, and checkout etc.. thank youMay 19, 2017 at 6:40 pm #84125
It looks like you can add PayPal to your website. Here are the steps that I pulled from GoDaddy’s article.
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
3. Click Design Your Pages.
4. If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
5. Click Apps, and then drag and drop the PayPal icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
6. Select Buy Now or Donate.
7. Click the layout you want to display.
8. Complete the required fields.
9. Click OK.
Hope this helps!