Hi Maggie, Great article. Very user friendly. You give instructions on how to connect the business email to a gmail account or outlook. Is it possible to connect the business address to a Yahoo account? If so, how? Thank you. Glenn
Yes, you can. Here are the instructions on Yahoo’s website:
1. Mouse over the Settings icon. Select Settings.
2. Click Accounts.
3. Click Add another mailbox.
4. Enter the email address. Click Add mailbox.
5. In the pop-up window that appears, enter the password for the account you’re adding.
6. Follow the steps in the pop-up window.
7. Click Done.
8. Click Save.
Hope this helps!
315 Madison Avenue, 24th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Disclaimer: We spend hours researching and writing our articles and strive to provide accurate, up-to-date content. However, our research is meant to aid your own, and we are not acting as licensed professionals. We recommend that you consult with your own lawyer, accountant, or other licensed professional for relevant business decisions. Click here to see our full disclaimer.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.