resource needed by email
I appreciated this article, would like to get it mailed if possible. Also we are a small business, but extremely busy, have been here since 1991 incorporated. We have two full time, one part time currently. Downsized about seven years back, and decided to build back up with the return of our son. I am looking for a resource to help me with benefits, insurance and etc. i do not need help with payroll, and i don’t have any resources. Again, I appreciate very much your article.
Thanks for posting your question. I’m not sure which article you were reading. Nonetheless, there are 3 ways to get the article to you, so you can share with others.
1) choose the + icon on the left, and email it to yourself.
2) choose the PRINTER icon on the left and print it to a file (PDF).
3) if all else fails do this quick trick:
– CTRL-A (To grab all the text)
– CTRL-C (to copy the text to your clipboard)
– CTRL-V (to paste the text into a doc, or into an email message).
Hope that helps!
You also mentioned needing resources for benefits and insurance.
Here are articles you can view, print, email and share with your son. Best of luck to you.