- December 4, 2018 at 7:19 pm #291494
I want to begin to advertise my business on social media…I was wondering which would be the least expensive to start with: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin or Pinterest.
Thanks!December 4, 2018 at 9:35 pm #291538
Jose Vega RiveiraParticipant
Facebook and Instagram, are those that have greater reach and are cheap.December 5, 2018 at 4:47 pm #292170
1. Facebook is the cheapest , but you need great content it helps cut through all the noise on this platform and Facebook is number 1 for brand awareness
2. Instagram is great for influence , and building an organic following for your biz , but advertisements are not effective in my opinion on this platform
3. Twitter is good , you can advertise basically free through engagement , giving your opinion on other twitter posts by giving more info on a topic or adding on to the conversation with helpful comments
4. Video is huge aswell , FB LIVE / INSTAGRAM , it puts a face to your business and helps build a deeper connection with the potential clients to your biz. . and it’s FREE
“engagement and building connections on social media are the keys to building a loyal following and success for your small business” . – Alonzo PichardoDecember 5, 2018 at 7:50 pm #292247
Emily (Larsen) SidleyParticipant
In my experience, Twitter has the lowest cost per click and LinkedIn has the highest. However, what’s more important than the cost is selecting the platform(s) your target audience uses. You can pour your entire ad budget into Twitter, but if your target consumers are mostly on Facebook or Pinterest then you’ve wasted your money.
Also, if you know they’re on a few platforms but aren’t sure which is best to use, do a small A/B test. Run similar ads for a week on Facebook and Twitter, for example. Then look at the results to see which achieved your goals (most click-throughs, highest engagement, etc.) so you know where to use the rest of your ad spend.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.