Tour de Force is a CRM software designed for B2B or business-to-business organizations. It enables users to configure and customize the system based on their business needs. We compiled Tour de Force user reviews from around the web and determined that they generally have positive ratings. We also compared their most popular pricing options available.
- Summary of Reviews
- Useful Resources
- Overview Video
- Popular Integrations
- Top Alternatives
Summary of User Reviews
What Tour de Force Does Well
Users who recommended Tour de Force said that they appreciate its flexibility and customizability — saying that they can design the system to be very basic or advanced, depending on their current business needs. They also find the reports generated from the system to be helpful and informative.
What Tour de Force Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Tour de Force negative reviews reported that there are times when the software does not sync with other integrations. Some users have also complained that it is hard to navigate the program sometimes.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
One user who gave Tour de Force a positive review on G2Crowd said that the software allows her to streamline all of their business processes and information-sharing because of the app’s high level of customizability. She said that it is very flexible and their team was able to design the workflow based on their internal processes — saying that it adapted to their processes, instead of the other way around. She also shared that the support team has been consistent in being responsive and helpful through the years.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
One user who left a review of Tour de Force on G2Crowd said that due to their business’ rapid expansion of more than 20% the past year, the system had a hard time keeping up with their company’s growth. As a result, the system made it difficult for them to import large amounts of contacts and accounts.
Tour de Force Pricing
Tour de Force offers customized pricing that ranges from $20 to $50 per user per month. This depends on the license type and number of users. Interested users may contact the Tour de Force team to request for a custom pricing specific to their business needs.
Tour de Force Features
Check out the list below for some of Tour de Force’s features.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects
- Lead Scoring: displays probability to close a deal or level of potential purchase from a customer/client
- Performance Reporting and Analysis: lets users analyze their businesses performance, resulting to actionable insights and sound decisions
- Mobile access: lets users do mobile work anywhere using an application
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other systems they use such as ERP, marketing automation, among others
- Customizable Processes: allows users to customize features according to their industry’s needs
- Team Collaboration: gives users a platform to communicate and streamline tasks within teams
Helpful CRM Software Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 – Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Best Free CRM Software – Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options – Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Tour de Force FAQ
Does Tour de Force offer a free trial or demo?
They do not offer free trial. However, interested users can request for a product demo.
Is Tour de Force available on mobile?
Yes. Tour de Force is accessible online, offline, and through mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Does Tour de Force have an integration with Microsoft Outlook?
Yes. There is a special Tour de Force toolbar on Microsoft Outlook that can be accessed by any Tour de Force user once the software has been installed on their desktop. This allows users to easily navigate between the two systems.
Tour de Force Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what Tour de Force can do through customization of business processes.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Tour de Force’s popular integrations:
- The Tribute Software System
- Microsoft Outlook
- Act-On Marketing Platform
- Constant Contact