U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World Elite™ Mastercard®
0% APR for 12 Billing Cycles
- Limited Time Offer: Earn $500 cash back after spending $3,000 in the first 90 days of opening your account
- Earn up to 3% cash back on eligible gas station, office supply store, and cellphone/service provider net purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases
- No limit on total cash back earned
- Rewards never expire
- 25% annual bonus based on your prior year's cash rewards, up to $250
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles; after that, a variable APR that's currently 13.99% to 22.99%
- No annual fee*
- Great offer from U.S. Bank, a 2021 World's Most Ethical Company® ― Ethisphere Institute, February 2021
- A 0% APR period on purchases on balance transfers
- 25% annual cash rewards bonus
- Small introductory bonus offer
- Balance transfer fee
- MasterRental car rental collision damage waiver: When you rent a car using your U.S. Bank credit card, you’re covered in case of accident or theft on all rentals made worldwide. Coverage is primary, which means you won’t need to use your personal auto insurance or accept the insurance offered by the rental agency. Coverage is capped at $50,000.
- Purchase assurance: U.S. Bank may repair or reimburse for items purchased with your U.S. Bank business credit card that are damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase. Coverage is limited to $1,000 per loss, up to $25,000 per year per account. Lost items and items left out of reach that others can see are not covered.
- Extended warranty protection: U.S. Bank will double the manufacturer’s warranty up to an additional 1 year from the expiration of warranties of 5 years or less. An item with a 6-month warranty would be backed for an additional 6 months, for example. The issuer will replace the item or reimburse you up to the amount charged on your U.S. Bank card up to $10,000.
Note: This card is no longer offered as of 7/30/21
The U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World EliteTM Mastercard® is an excellent credit card because it offers a unique annual bonus that lets you earn 25% of your cash rewards from the previous year, or up to $250. This small business credit card also comes with several additional features like purchase assurance and extended warranty protection.
Who U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World EliteTM Mastercard® Is Best For
- Owners with frequent expenses on gas, office supplies, and cellphone services: You can earn 3% cash back rewards from eligible purchases, including gas, office supplies, and cellular phone services.
- Owners who spend up to $33,000 annually on eligible categories: The U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World EliteTM Mastercard® becomes more valuable if your business spends up to $33,000 annually on eligible categories as you can earn the maximum annual bonus of $250.
How We Evaluate Cash Back Rewards Business Credit Cards
When grading cash back business credit cards like the U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World EliteTM Mastercard®, we weigh ongoing rewards the heaviest. We rate introductory rewards as slightly less important, but they still are the second-biggest factor in grading a card. We also take into account the annual fee, introductory and ongoing annual percentage rates (APRs), and other card benefits.
Highest Possible Score
U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World EliteTM Mastercard® Fees
- Introductory APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles
- Ongoing APR: 13.99% to 22.99% variable, which will adjust with the prime rate
- Annual fee: None
- Balance transfer fee: $5, or 3% of the transfer during application, whichever is greater
- Foreign transaction fee: 2% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM transaction in United States dollars and 3% for each transaction in a foreign currency
- Cash advance fee: $10, or 5%, whichever is greater; cash advance APR is 25.99% variable
U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World EliteTM Mastercard® Rewards
- 3% cash back on eligible net purchases at gas stations, office supply stores, and cell phone/service providers
- 1% cash back on all other net purchases
- 25% annual bonus of your prior year’s cash rewards, capped at $250, on the anniversary of opening your account
Welcome offer: Limited Time Offer: Earn $500 cash back after spending $3,000 in the first 90 days of opening your account
You can redeem your cash back through a bank deposit to your U.S. Bank business checking, savings, or money market account. You can also redeem your rewards as a statement credit, which will reduce your balance but will not replace the required minimum payment. Another option is to receive your rewards through the U.S. Bank Rewards Mastercard debit card.
U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World EliteTM Mastercard® Features
Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver
When you rent a car using your U.S. Bank card, you’re covered up to $50,000 in case of accident or theft on all rentals made worldwide. Coverage is primary, which means you won’t need to use your personal auto insurance or the insurance from the rental agency. Trucks, sport-utility vehicles, vans, recreational vehicles, antique vehicles and any vehicle with fewer than four wheels are not covered by this insurance.
U.S. Bank may repair or be reimbursed for items purchased with your U.S. Bank business credit card that are damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase. Coverage is limited to $1,000 per incident, up to $25,000 per year for each account. Items that are not covered include motorized vehicles, collectibles, traveler’s checks, tickets, and losses due to wear-and-tear, misuse, and fraudulent, criminal acts.
Extended Warranty Protection
For purchased items with warranties of five years or less, U.S. Bank will double the manufacturer’s warranty up to one additional year. U.S. Bank will replace the item or reimburse the amount charged in your U.S. Bank card up to $10,000. Items that are not covered include motorized vehicles, real estate, medical equipment, preowned items, and items purchased for resale.
MasterAssist Travel Assistance Services
Mastercard provides travel, emergency, medical, and legal assistance 24 hours a day to the cardholder. This is a concierge service, and you will be responsible for the cost of any assistance. You can request assistance by calling 800-307-7309.
Account Management Tools
The U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World EliteTM Mastercard® features a number of spending controls and protections that can help your business manage risk. You will have the ability to set limits on the times and places employees can use their card. It also includes a reporting tool, which makes it easier to track and monitor expenses with a chart that shows your spending information at a glance.
Automatic payment tools are also available to give you the flexibility to pay off everyday purchases in full, accelerate payments to help pay down a balance faster, or pay off larger purchases over time.
U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World EliteTM Mastercard® Alternatives
Chase Ink Business Preferred®
BEST FOR Maximizing travel rewards at a lower annual fee
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Maximizing travel rewards at a lower annual fee
Chase Ink Business Cash®
Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Office-based businesses that want top cash back rewards
- Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year. Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- With Fraud Protection your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity using real-time fraud monitoring.
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- No Annual Fee
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- Top rewards for office supply spending
- Introductory APR on purchases
- Cash sign-up bonus
- 0% APR doesn’t apply to balance transfers
- High balance transfer fee of 5%
- Designed mainly for office-oriented companies
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: Coverage is primary—meaning it replaces any coverage your personal insurance might offer—when renting for business purposes. It provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage for most cars in the United States and abroad.
- Purchase protection: Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account per year.
- Extended warranty protection: Extends the time period of the US manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year on eligible warranties of 3 years or less.
Bank of America® Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard®
Bank of America® Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card
Up to 3% cash back in a spending category of your choice
9 billing cycles
- Get a $300 statement credit when you make at least $3,000 in net purchases within 90 days of your account opening - with no annual fee and cash rewards don't expire.
- Earn 3% cash back in the category of your choice, 2% cash back on dining and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- You'll get 3% and 2% cash back on the first $50,000 in combined choice category/dining purchases each calendar year, 1% thereafter.
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for your first 9 billing cycles.
- Redeem your cash rewards as a statement credit, check, or have cash deposited into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Get 75% more cash back on every purchase when you're a Preferred Rewards for Business Platinum Honors tier member. That means you will earn 5.25% on your selected choice category, 3.5% on dining and unlimited 1.75% cash back on all other purchases.
- Statement credit introductory bonus offer
- Low ongoing APR
- Highest rewards are capped at $50,000 each year
- Earns top rewards in only one spending category
Bank of American does not disclose details of its additional card features. To find out more about these additional features, review your guide to benefits when you receive your card in the mail.
The U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World EliteTM Mastercard® is a no annual fee credit card that is best for businesses that often spend in eligible categories like office supplies, gas, and cellphone services. This card also offers an annual bonus of 25% of the previous year’s rewards up to $250. To find other cards that may be a better fit for you, you may review the top credit cards on the market.