VanillaSoft is a CRM software designed to help sales teams optimize their business processes. It offers users with solutions for lead and sales tracking, VoIP, appointment setting, email marketing, and more. We compiled VanillaSoft user reviews from around the web and determined that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Summary of VanillaSoft User Reviews
What VanillaSoft Does Well
Users who gave VanillaSoft a positive review said that they like its ease of use and customizability. They noted that the software’s most helpful feature is its VoIP functionality — especially for high-volume outbound sales calls. Other helpful features that users cited were appointment setting, contact management, and campaign management.
What VanillaSoft Does Not Do Well
Users who gave VanillaSoft a negative review said that they wish for a simpler and more straightforward system. They also recommended further improvements to the calendar, reporting, and email features. Some users also complained about slow loading times.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
A user who left a positive review of VanillaSoft on G2 Crowd said that after trying different CRM tools, she found it the most helpful for her business. She cited its high level of customizability as useful in centralizing business processes. She also shared that features such as unlimited projects and appointment setting are valuable in streamlining her sales tasks.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
A user who left a negative review of VanillaSoft on G2 Crowd said that she wishes for more robust reporting features for their sales outreach. She also noted that the current dashboard takes time to load which affects her overall productivity.
VanillaSoft offers a single subscription plan called Sales Engagement Platform, priced at $100/month for the first user and $80/month for each succeeding user. Add-ons are also available for purchase: Dialing at $30/user/month, Call Recording at $30/user/month, VoIP at $33/user/month, and SmartCaller ID at $2-$4/area code/month.
*SmartCallerID is priced at $2 if a minimum of 21 area codes are purchased and $4 if a minimum of six area codes are purchased.
Check out the list below for some of VanillaSoft’s features.
- Lead and Sales Tracking: allows users to easily make revenue-generating decisions using real-time sales insights, performance visibility, call-activity dashboard, reports, data querying, lead scoring, and custom fields.
- Auto Dialing: provides users with automated dialing features such as progressive dialing, preview dialing, and flexible phone integrations.
- Call Recording: allows users to provide meaningful and actionable feedback to their employees based on recorded conversations.
- VoIP: enables users to access enterprise-grade phone service through voicemail drop, inbound call screen pop, SMS messaging, and live call monitoring.
- Scripting: gives users scripting capabilities such as logical branch scripting, team-based scripts, and data collection.
- Appointment Setting: allows users to efficiently set appointments using multiple calendars, proximity booking, and data collection prompts.
- Lead Routing and Integration: enhances user workflows through functionalities such as queue-based lead management, inbound lead capture, intellective routing, and outbound lead posting.
- Email and SMS Marketing: provides users with outreach automation using email and SMS templates, email drip, document library, email marketing, SMS reminders, and one-on-one SMS chat.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
What is a CRM Software? An Introduction For Small Businesses — In this guide, we answered questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compared Insightly, Zoho, and Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide about the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Does VanillaSoft offer a demo or free trial?
Yes. Interested users can request for a demo or sign up for a free 30-day trial on their website.
Are annual discounts available?
Yes. Users can contact the VanillaSoft team directly to inquire about annual discounts.
What industries does VanillaSoft cater to?
VanillaSoft provides solutions to the following industries: insurance, telemarketing, finance, hospitality, business, home improvement, education, merchant services, manufacturing, and media.
VanillaSoft Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what VanillaSoft can do to help users optimize their sales performance and build their relationship with their customers.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of VanillaSoft’s popular integrations: