VirtualPBX offers cloud-based voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) solutions for businesses of all sizes. It provides users with a business number and a free VirtualPBX Web Phone as well as advanced tools like an auto attendant and paperless fax, among others. Here, we cover VirtualPBX reviews and pricing. Ready to get started? Try it for free.
The VirtualPBX pricing scheme covers six subscription options for users who need 2 to 99 seats: Basic, Essentials, Advanced, Enterprise, Ultimate, and Custom Voice Solutions (ranges from $17.99 to $54.99+ per user, per month). The main differences between the plans are the number of local minutes and the allocation of business numbers, among others.
(For 2 to 99 seats)
|Custom Voice Solutions|
|Want the best balance of features and price? Check out Nextiva.|
*VirtualPBX also offers subscription options for users who need either only one seat or more than 100 seats. Visit its website to check its latest plans and prices.
**Annual plans are paid in a lump sum at the beginning of the billing cycle.
Ready to get started with VirtualPBX? Try it for free.
Top VoIP Providers 2019
Which VoIP Provider Is Right for You?
Summary of Positive VirtualPBX Reviews
Users who gave positive VirtualPBX reviews mentioned that they like its feature-rich platform. Some noted that its support team is helpful while others said that its web-based tools enable them to communicate with their team members and clients easily.
One user who left a positive review of VirtualPBX on G2 described it as an all-inclusive solution with robust features that allow him to manage daily calls more efficiently. He added that he appreciates its teleconferencing tool, holiday scheduling functionality, and customization options.
Summary of Negative VirtualPBX Reviews
Users who gave negative VirtualPBX reviews said that it has a bit of a learning curve and that navigating through its features is confusing for beginners. Others complained about occasionally experiencing call routing and call recording errors.
One user who left a negative review of VirtualPBX on Capterra noted that its interface is not user-friendly. He commented that learning how to utilize all of its features is challenging, especially for nontechy users such as himself.
Top VoIP Provider Picks From Fit Small Business
6 Best VoIP Providers for Small Business in 2019: VoIP phone services are internet-based alternatives to traditional landline phones with features like auto-attendants, voicemail, and customer relationship management (CRM) integration. In this guide, we evaluated the best VoIP providers and then narrowed it to the top six and the best overall.
Check out the list below of some of VirtualPBX’s features:
- Audio conferencing and inbound call recording
- Auto-attendant and custom greetings
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) queues
- Business number and webphone
- Email to fax and fax to email functionality
- Ring groups and device management
- And more
What are the features included in VirtualPBX’s basic plan?
VirtualPBX’s basic plan includes 500 local minutes, unlimited VoIP minutes between system users, and access to an auto attendant, ring groups, audio conferencing, paperless fax, and Zapier integration. It also comes with one local or toll-free number and a webphone for each user.
Can users purchase additional business numbers?
If the users’ business number requirement exceeds their plan’s allocation, then they can purchase additional local, toll-free, and international numbers for $4.99, $9.99, and $19.99, respectively.
Here is a list of some of VirtualPBX’s popular integrations:
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by VirtualPBX and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is VirtualPBX?
VirtualPBX is a hosted VoIP service provider for small, medium, and enterprise companies.
VirtualPBX News & Activity
- 2019 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year – TMC and Internet Telephony
- 2018 VirtualPBX Web Phone Wins WebRTC Product of the Year – TMC WebRTC World
- 2018 Unified Communications Solution of the Year Award – Mobile Breakthrough Awards
- 2018 Top Ten VoIP Solution Provider – Enterprise Networking Mag
- 2018 4G LTE Mobile Wins Product of the Year Award – TMC & Unified Communications
- 2018 Dash Wins Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award – TMC and Internet Telephony
- 2017 50 Innovative Companies to Watch – The Silicon Review
- 2017 10 Fastest Growing Unified Communication Providers – Insights Success
- 2017 Top 25 Contact Center Technology Solution Providers – CIO Applications
- 2016 20 Most Promising Telecom Providers – CIO Review
- 2016 10 Fastest Growing Telecommunications Companies – Silicon Review
VirtualPBX Customer Service
Our US-based technical support is available 24/7 to answer your questions via telephone, email, and live chat. Our A+ BBB rating leads the telephony industry in customer service quality and reliability.