Vtiger is a cloud-based and fully-featured CRM. It enables users to perform various sales, marketing, and customer management tasks such as lead capturing, pipeline building, contact management, and sales performance analysis. We compiled Vtiger reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing option.
Summary of Vtiger User Reviews
What Vtiger does well:
Users who recommended Vtiger said that it is intuitive and user-friendly. They also said that the interface is simple but still gets the work done. Great integration with third party apps was also cited.
What Vtiger does not do well:
Users who gave Vtiger negative reviews said that there are occasional glitches when using the program. Some users also experience downtimes after system upgrades. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of Vtiger on G2 Crowd said that its cloud-hosted nature makes it very flexible and easy to access through any browser. He said that the program allows him to easily manage leads, opportunities, contacts, organizations, and improves the way he communicates with his prospects. He also added that third party integrations work great.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Vtiger on G2 Crowd said that she encounters occasional trouble when exporting data from the platform, but highlighted that this is usually fixable. She also cited having problems receiving mobile notifications from time to time.
Vtiger has only one subscription option priced at $36 per month when billed month-to-month and $30 per month, when billed annually.
Check out the list below of some of Vtiger’s features.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful Vtiger Resources
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Vtiger Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Vtiger can help users improve their relationships with their customers using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Vtiger’s popular integrations.