Web CEO is an SEO platform designed to help small businesses boost their web ranking on search engine results. Its features include local rank tracking, keyword research, mobile optimization check, competitor metrics, and more. In this article, we cover Web CEO reviews and pricing. Ready to try Web CEO? Get a free trial.
What Web CEO Does Well
Users who gave Web CEO a positive review said that it gives them all the important SEO tools that they need including keyword research tools, backlink analysis tools, and Meta Tag and Technical audit reports. They also commented about the customizable reports and excellent customer support.
“The company does a great job of understanding what agencies and SEO experts need. From keyword research, backlink data, and a very impressive audit tool, WebCEO truly offers an all-in-one solution. Their toxic link profiling is also pretty amazing when it comes to cleaning up bad links from negative SEO attacks.”
— Brian Jackson
What Web CEO Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Web CEO a negative review mentioned that the app works a bit slow and that the dashboard is not very intuitive. They also noted that the pricing can be too high for individual users.
One user who gave Web CEO a negative review on Capterra said that it takes a while to master the configuration settings of the software. He added that the technical alerts are occasionally buggy with false positives.
Web CEO Pricing
Web CEO pricing is inclusive of four subscription plans: Solo ($39/month), Startup ($99/month), Agency Unlimited ($99/month + scanning fees), and Corporate ($299/month). The main differences between the plans include the maximum number of projects, unique keywords, and pages audited, as well as access to premium features such as white-label SEO tools and API.
|Want a complementary competitive analysis? Visit Ignite Digital.|
*The annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
**Average monthly scanning cost per project is $4.20.
Ready to try out Web CEO? Get a free trial.
Top SEO Software 2019
Top SEO Software Pick from Fit Small Business
Best SEO Software For Small Businesses: Web CEO vs WooRank vs Rank Ranger — SEO software is a part of a balanced and comprehensive SEO strategy to help your website gain traction and compete for valued and trusted organic search results. In this guide, we looked at the most popular options and rising stars and decided to review and compare Web CEO, WooRank, and Rank Ranger in terms of ease of use, features, and price.
Web CEO Features
Check out the list below of some of Web CEO’s features:
- Branded SEO Reports (pdf, csv)
- SEO and Technical Audits
- White-Label SEO Tools
- Local Rank Tracking with Snippets and Vertical Results
- Keyword Research
- Mobile Optimization Check
- Competitor Metrics
- Broken Links Reporting
- Automatic Report Emailing
- Web Buzz Monitoring
Web CEO FAQ
How long does Web CEO’s free trial last?
Does Web CEO offer discounts?
Yes. Web CEO offers a 10% discount for a three-month subscription and a 25% discount for the annual subscription.
The Agency Unlimited plan also has discounts for scanning costs that vary from 10% to 37%, depending on the payment sum. Subscribers can click on the “Calculator” button in the Agency Unlimited column to see the details of this plan.
Here is a list of some of Web CEO’s popular integrations:
Web CEO Alternatives
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by WebCEO and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is WebCEO?
Web CEO has been a developer of SEO software and Internet Marketing tools since 2000. In 2010, Web CEO developed an SaaS product called WebCEO Online. Since that time, the company has collaborated with large SEO Agencies and corporations while adding new advanced features to its website marketing software.
Advanced technologies used in the online WebCEO software include an SEO API, white-label service on subdomains, SEO task management, team collaboration features, plus lead generation tools.
Both in-house SEO teams and digital agencies love WebCEO because of the depth of functionality, including a Keyword Research tool, a Rank Tracking tool, a Backlink Quality Check tool, an SEO Analysis tool, Social Analytics tools, a Competitor metrics module and a bunch of useful integrations (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business and more) – there are 17 tools all in all. WebCEO’s Dangerous Competitor Finder and Competitor Backlink Spy tools have been the talk of the SEO industry since 2017.
Recently WebCEO has released a new Google My Business tool that makes it really easy to track and analyze the general dynamics of your users’ activities for all connected locations!
WebCEO’s Rank Tracking tools are the best in the niche. Enjoy rank tracking on the hundreds of popular search engines in the list (including YouTube). Track keyword rankings down to the city or zip-code and see Snippets and Knowledge Panel results and not just the lower placed organic rankings!
WebCEO News & Activity
- Nov 2011 WebCEO Online Introduces a Website Auditor that checks for Both Technical and Keyword-oriented mistakes
- Feb 2012 The New WebCEO 9.1 Offers SEO Reports in Different Languages and Ensures Uninterrupted Queries
- June 2013 WebCEO Online SEO Tools are Partnered with Search Engine News
- July 2013 White Label SEO Tools Used By More Ad Agencies, SEO Companies and Web Design Firms
- Oct 2013 The WebCEO Online SEO Platform Helps Corporations Identify and Liquidate Toxic Links
- July 2014 Updated WebCEO Online SEO Platform Makes Social Media Marketing More Measurable
- Dec 2015 The Best Organic Search Marketing Software According to G2Crowd Winter 2016 Rankings, Based on User Reviews
- Apr 2016 WebCEO Awarded Best SEO Software on CrowdReviews.com
- May 2016 WebCEO Awarded Best SEO Software on CrowdReviews.com
- Sept 2016 Time-Proven SEO Software: WebCEO Is Celebrating 15 Years in the Industry
- Nov 2016 The Best Organic Search Marketing Software According to G2 Crowd Winter 2017 Rankings, Based on User Reviews
- Dec 2016 Tasks Module for Digital Agencies and DIY SEOers Just Released by WebCEO
- Apr 2018 WebCEO’s Online SEO Software is Now Translated Into 24 Languages
- Apr 2019 White Label SEO Platform by WebCEO Has Become a Turnkey SEO Business for Digital Agencies and Software Resellers
- July 2019 WebCEO, the Agency Oriented Marketing Platform Launches a New Local SEO Module WebCEO Customer Service
We value each and every customer, from a small business owner to a large digital agency or corporation. If a customer is new to the process of SEO, we are ready to help, teach and support – in order to make the learning curve faster and bring our customer to success.
What makes your company stand out from the competition?
We are proud to develop a reliable product, which currently supports more than 1,350,000 online businesses. The data we provide boasts of being secure, and accurate. We can’t afford to provide unreliable data – because we primarily serve our product to Digital Agencies, the most demanding clients in the SEO niche.
Our mission is to help Internet Marketers promote their online businesses effectively, save time and effort and dominate their niches.