Workbooks is a cloud-based CRM tool for small businesses. It enables users to perform various functions such as sales task management, lead management and scoring, and marketing automation. It also has some eCommerce capabilities including invoicing, order processing, and supplier management. We compiled Workbooks CRM user reviews from around the web and determined that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Summary of Workbooks CRM User Reviews
What Workbooks CRM Does Well
Users who gave Workbooks CRM a positive review said that they like its cloud-based nature — making it easily accessible from anywhere. They also cited reports, integrations, eCommerce capabilities, and email marketing as helpful features in centralizing their business processes.
What Workbooks CRM Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Workbooks CRM a negative review said that the search and customization capabilities can be improved to make the system less tedious to set up and navigate.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
One user who gave Workbooks CRM a positive review on G2 Crowd said that the software provides a comprehensive overview of their company’s sales performance. He mentioned being able to effectively manage his eCommerce requirements with tools such as sales order management, purchasing, and invoicing. He also commended the customer support team for being responsive and helpful.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
One user who left a negative review of Workbooks CRM on G2 Crowd said that he experienced difficulties in customizing the program to suit his business needs. He also complained that the search function and data filters aren’t as efficient as they should be.
Workbooks CRM Pricing
Workbooks CRM has a free subscription option and four paid monthly plans ranging from $30 to $80 per month. The main difference between the plans is the availability of premium features such as order processing, invoicing, and level of customer support.
Workbooks CRM also offers customizable extensions and modules. Each extension costs $6.50-$7.25/user and includes multi-currency functions, advanced security, multi-language capabilities, custom records, and more.
Workbooks CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Workbooks CRM’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Lead and Deal Scoring: displays probability to close a deal or level of potential purchase or from a customer/client.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Ecommerce Function: enables users to perform eCommerce tasks such as managing product inventory, communicating with customers, and processing orders.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, eCommerce, file management, electronic signatures, among others.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
What is a CRM Software? An Introduction For Small Businesses — In this guide, we answered questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compared Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Workbooks CRM FAQ
Does Workbooks CRM offer a demo or free trial?
Yes. Interested users can schedule for a demo or sign up for a 30-day free trial.
Is there a minimum duration for the subscription plans?
Yes. The minimum duration for all subscription plans is 12 months.
Workbooks CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what Workbooks CRM can do to help businesses improve their relationship with their customers.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Workbooks CRM’s popular integrations: