XcelHR is a PEO provider that offers small businesses HR and administrative functions such as payroll services, benefits administration, talent acquisition and compliance. We compiled XcelHR reviews from around the web to determine what customers think about the company.
XcelHR Customer Reviews
Summary of XcelHR Customer Reviews
We scoured reviews online and found that XcelHR has generally positive ratings. Here’s what we found:
What XcelHR does well:
Users who recommend XcelHR really liked the efficiency of its online portal where both management and employees can conveniently and easily access payroll and benefits data. Availability of a mobile app for iPhone and Android was also commended.
What XcelHR does not do well:
Users who left negative reviews said that they had some difficulty getting customer support during the times that they encountered problems with the platform.
Most Helpful Positive Review
A user who left a positive review on Top10 Reviews particularly liked the feature that allows the management to create a satisfaction survey that can be distributed to employees to continuously improve their business operations. The user also liked the reliability of XcelHR in handling administrative tasks such as payroll processing, direct depositing, time reporting and attendance management.
Most Helpful Negative Review
A user who left a negative review on Top10 Reviews said that the drawback in using the services of XcelHR is its required full-year agreement which can be a problem for clients who want to terminate the service before the contract expires. He also said that he found XcelHR’s customer service unreliable and inaccessible as it takes a few days for customer representatives to respond. He mentioned that having live chat support on the site would be helpful.
XcelHR doesn’t publish its pricing online and employs a customized approach when it comes to pricing as rates depend on the needs of each company. Interested parties need to call XcelHR for a consultation or fill out their online contact form.
Below are samples of XcelHR’s PEO services published on its website:
- Strategic counseling from HR experts to guide employers through daily HR management
- Provides counseling on HR compliance legislations
Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Accurate and timely payroll processing
- Processing of employee taxes
- Employer has an option to review payroll through the self-service portal or mobile app
- Employee access to self-service portal and mobile app to view their payroll and compensation data
- Payment flexibility that allows employers to choose what method to use in paying their employees such as checks, direct deposits and debit paycards
- Provides companies with record-keeping assistance to help them stay compliant with federal and state wage laws and regulations
- Training on how to use the payroll system
- Handling of employee benefit plan administration, documentation and monitoring
- Processing of employee applications
- Employee evaluation and background checks
- Processing of legal paperworks related to hiring
- Advises client on hiring compliance and regulations
HR Audits and Compliance:
- Assistance in reviewing current workforce management policies to identify areas of improvements
- Provides counseling to minimize a company’s exposure to risks and legal liabilities for non-compliance