Zaius is an integrated CRM, marketing automation, and analytics software. It enables users to view all their interactions with every customer, communicate with them, and understand their behavior when visiting their site. We compiled Zaius reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Zaius User Reviews
What Zaius does well:
Users who recommended Zaius said that the app has a highly customizable dashboard, workflows, and data extraction. They also said that it is efficient in showing all their conversations with customers in a single platform. Good customer service was also cited.
What Zaius does not do well:
Users who gave Zaius negative reviews said that the downside of the app being customizable is its complexity, making it not friendly for beginners.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on Capterra said that the flexibility to customize processes, workflows, and functions based on their team’s business needs is helpful. She also said that the app provides meaningful analysis to ensure that the data they get is actionable and can help grow their business.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Zaius on Capterra said that because of the app’s flexibility, some parts of the tool are hard to understand and may be too complicated for non-technical users. However, she said that customer support is quite helpful in walking users through the platform.
Zaius doesn’t publish its pricing plans online. According to third party sites, their pricing varies depending on a user’s total number of monthly website visits and email allocation. Services from providers similar to Zaius usually cost around $10 to $20 for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while more extensive ones cost around $50 to $100+ per month.
Check out the list below of some of Zaius’ features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Customer Behavior Analysis: analyzes the actions of customers when they visit a website so the user will know what kind of content works and what doesn’t, helping them convert visitors to leads and paying customers.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful Zaius Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Zaius Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Zaius can help users improve their relationships with their customers using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Zaius’ popular integrations