Zaius is an integrated CRM, marketing automation, and analytics software. It enables users to view all of their interactions with every customer, communicate with them, and understand their behavior through their online purchasing decisions. In this article, we covered user reviews. Ready to try Zaius? Get a free trial.
What Zaius Does Well
Users who gave Zaius a positive review said that it is an effective tool in creating comprehensive customer profiles using their online data and history. They also commended particular features including third-party integrations, marketing campaigns, and email template editor.
A user who gave Zaius a positive review on Capterra said that its ability to capture their customers’ overall website behavior greatly helps in crafting strong marketing and sales strategies. She said that the insights given by the app guide their team to come up with tactics that would resonate well with their target audience.
What Zaius Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Zaius a negative review on Capterra recommended improvements on a few functions, such as search filters and reports.
A user who gave Zaius a negative review on Capterra reported experiencing difficulties in generating reports, which prompts him to seek assistance from a customer representative all the time. He also cautioned new users to expect a steep learning curve.
Zaius doesn’t publish its pricing plans online. According to third party sites, their pricing varies depending on a user’s total number of monthly website visits and email allocation. Services from providers similar to Zaius usually cost around $10 to $20 for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while more extensive ones cost around $50 to $100+ per month.
Ready to try out Zaius? Get a free trial.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best for You?
Top Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Check out the list below of some of Zaius’ features:
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Customer Behavior Analysis: analyzes the actions of customers when they visit a website so the user will know what kind of content works and what doesn’t, helping them convert visitors to leads and paying customers.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing, such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Does Zaius also offer a free trial?
Does Zaius have a mobile solution?
Here is a list of some of Zaius’ popular integrations: