Zoho ContactManager is a CRM tool that allows business owners to organize their contacts, tasks, campaigns, and deals. It allows users to collaborate with their team, interact with contacts on Facebook and Twitter directly from the app, have access to task and email templates, and many more. In this article, we cover user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Zoho ContactManager? Get a free trial.
What Zoho ContactManager Does Well
Users who gave Zoho ContactManager a positive review said that the software has a user-friendly interface and responsive customer service. A few mentioned that its streamlined design makes it easy for them to organize and keep track of their contacts’ details.
“The customization of fields within the template is very helpful, especially if one is involved in multiple aspects of company revenue.”
— David Kirk
What Zoho ContactManager Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Zoho ContactManager a negative review said that although the software integrates with other systems, some integrations still need improvement. One user mentioned that he would like to see Zoho ContactManager allow more than one Gmail account to be synced into the software and have the ability to add tags or labels to his emails.
“In this case of Zoho Contact Manager, I feel that it still needs to add more features and improvements or add-ons. For example, easy sending of emails and regular or massive lists. You should be able to send direct messages and get emails, without needing to open another application.”
— Alexis Correa
Zoho ContactManager Pricing
Zoho ContactManager has a free option and two paid subscription plans: Smart ($15/month) and Ultra ($25/month). The main differences between the plans are the number of contacts, deals, custom deals, and access to premium features such as third-party integrations and a built-in business card scanner for iOS.
Ready to try Zoho ContactManager? Get a free trial.
Top CRM Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — CRM software helps your sales team stay organized so they can better focus their efforts and close more deals. In this guide, we compared the best CRM software in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Zoho ContactManager Features
Check out the list below of some of Zoho ContactManager’s features:
- Unified View of Contacts and Activities: gives users all the information about their contacts in one place.
- Task and Deal Management: allows users to assign and track tasks, and plan follow-up activities in order to monitor progress on deals.
- Categorized and Customized Information: lets users categorize and label contacts, deals, and other records on various parameters using tags.
- Smart Templates: gives users access to various email and task templates.
- Intelligent Search: allows users to filter search through a multi-categorical search feature.
- Social Media: allows users to interact with their customers on Facebook and Twitter directly from the software.
- Web-to-Contacts Form: lets users convert website visitors to contacts through an embedded form on their website.
- Mobile App: gives users a reliable way to work on their Android or iOS devices.
- Third Party Integrations: integrates the software with other systems such as MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, and Card Scanner.
Zoho ContactManager FAQ
Can a user add custom fields in Zoho ContactManager?
Is it safe to use Zoho ContactManager in terms of data security?
Here is a list of some of Zoho ContactManager’s popular integrations: