Zurmo is an open source CRM that enables users to manage their contacts, monitor their team activities, and track their deals. It positions itself as a “gamified” CRM, targeting a younger audience of users. This model includes functionalities such as point collections, levels, badges, and rewards to recognize the accomplishments of the users in servicing their customers. In this review, we share the pricing options available.
Zurmo Customer Reviews
As of the date this article was written (02/26/18), there are no user reviews of Zurmo online. If you are a past or current Zurmo customer, leave a review to help others that are deciding whether or not to use the company.
Zurmo doesn’t publish its pricing options online. However, according to third party sites, subscription cost for the license to use the product starts at $35 for month for 5 users, billed annually. Interested users can download the product here.
Check out the list below of some of Zurmo’s features.
- CRM Gamification: enables managers to recognize the accomplishments of their team members through rewards, gifts, points, and badges.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Activity Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks, activities, and projects.
- Deal Tracking: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Customizable Workflows: enables businesses to customize the program based on their internal team processes and workflow.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful Zurmo Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Zurmo’s popular integrations.