Zurmo is an open source CRM that enables users to manage their contacts, monitor their team activities, and track their deals. It positions itself as a “gamified” CRM, targeting a younger audience of users. This model includes functionalities such as point collections, level badges, and rewards to recognize the accomplishments of the employees in servicing their customers. Ready to try Zurmo? Download the app for free.
Summary of Zurmo User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (10/19/18), there are no user reviews of Zurmo online. If you are a past or current Zurmo customer, leave a review to help other business owners who are deciding whether or not to use the software.
Zurmo doesn’t publish its pricing options online. However, according to third-party sites, subscription cost for the license to use the product starts at $35 per month for 5 users, billed annually.
Ready to try out Zurmo? Download the app for free.
Top Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Check out the list below of some of Zurmo’s features:
- CRM Gamification: enables managers to recognize the accomplishments of their team members through rewards, gifts, points, and badges.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Activity Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks, activities, and projects.
- Deal Tracking: enables users to keep track of the different stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Customizable Workflows: enables businesses to customize the program based on their internal team processes and workflow.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
What operating systems are compatible with Zurmo?
Does Zurmo have a mobile solution?
Here is a list of some of Zurmo’s popular integrations: