Want to Work at Fit Small Business?
Our mission is to deliver the best answers to people’s questions. Named to the Inc. 500 list of Americas’ fastest-growing private companies, Fit Small Business (FSB) has more than 3 million small business owners and managers visiting its content each month. We deliver well-researched, authoritative articles, giving them the information they need to succeed.
Our team of more than 170 people is distributed across North America, the Philippines, and our headquarters, located near New York City’s Grand Central Terminal.
We actively hire for roles on our editorial, business development, marketing, and central operations teams.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- A generous PTO policy
- High-quality health insurance subsidized by FSB
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching
- An environment where you can grow personally and professionally while contributing to the company’s profitable growth
- A collaborative workplace that will both challenge you and celebrate your achievements
- The opportunity to work with driven, interesting, and enthusiastic colleagues
- Company Social Events
What We Look For
- Passion for the subject matter and role for which you are applying
- A focus on goals and a desire to succeed
- Comfort working in a startup environment where things change quickly
- A desire to learn, grow, and deliver results
- Enthusiasm about small business concerns and helping small businesses
Our Company Culture
We believe in providing internal advancement opportunities and look for opportunities for team members to expand their roles. Many of our management team, including our Chief Revenue Officer, VP of SEO, VP of Business Development, the General Managers of our content divisions, and multiple directors throughout the organization were promoted from within. We have development opportunities for individuals who would like to explore people management, project management, or those who would like to become subject matter experts as individual contributors.
We value helping our team members grow—not only for the benefit of the company, but for the benefit of their own personal and professional growth. We expect the best from our team. We work hard during the day, but fully respect each other’s time—your weekends and evenings belong to you.
The founders and other managers are accessible to all employees. We embrace openness and encourage our team to reach out with any questions or concerns. We hold a weekly all-company meeting where we share with the company what our teams have been accomplishing.