This article is part of a larger series on Hiring.
ShareAble for Hires is cloud-based software that helps employers check criminal history and credit background of potential employees. Working on mobile devices and computers/laptops, it allows users to obtain background reports in as quickly as a few minutes. It has three packages of pre-employment checks that range from $25 to $60 per background check request, making it a quick and cost-effective solution for financial firms and other small businesses.
What We Recommend ShareAble for Hires For
ShareAble for Hires is a self-service platform that allows employers to perform basic candidate background, resume verification, credit check, and employment screening. It helps ensure that your new hires are free of criminal, credit, and financial debt problems. Because of its affordable pricing, easy, and quick services, ShareAble for Hires made it to our list of best background check companies.
In short, ShareAble for Hires is best for:
- Managers or businesses needing quick and straightforward background checks: ShareAble for Hires’ platform doesn’t require long wait times for reports to be delivered. The platform is accessible online, and all you need is a device that connects to the internet and a browser. With this solution, you can generate a background check anytime you need. The platform promises to deliver results in minutes, so you can quickly make a hiring decision.
- Financial institutions or businesses hiring a bookkeeper or finance manager and needing simple and fast credit checks: ShareAble for Hires delivers credit reports directly from TransUnion, an experienced and reputable credit reporting bureau, so you are sure that you get accurate information for each individual.
- Businesses that need to run occasional background checks: The platform is a cost-effective solution for employers who need occasional background checking because of its per-use policy. It’s practical because you only pay for the service when you need it. It’s ideal if you only hire every now and again or you only run background checks for select positions.
When ShareAble for Hires Would Not Be a Good Fit
- Businesses needing an all-in-one background check option: ShareAble for Hires doesn’t provide an all-in-one pre-employment checking option—for example, if you need drug testing or driving records. Consider GoodHire as an option if you want extra background check services.
- Those needing background check software that integrates with third-party apps: Some hiring managers find software integration helpful in saving and attaching documents to employee records. Unfortunately, ShareAble for Hires doesn’t offer this feature. However, you can save a PDF or printed copy of a report to attach to your HR system or records. HireRight offers several HRIS or recruiting software integrations to make hiring tasks more streamlined.
- Small businesses with high-volume hiring: Because of its per-use pricing policy, background checking in large volumes may be expensive for small businesses. Consider Checkr for its custom packages for clients with high volumes of employees or candidates.
Looking for a tool to help streamline your hiring process? Check our guide on the best recruitment software and find one that best fits your small business’ needs.
ShareAble for Hires Overview
|Fuss-free process||Doesn’t offer free trial|
|Simple pricing plans||Occasional delays in background checks|
|Self-service||Can get expensive for volume checking|
ShareAble for Hires Pricing
ShareAble for Hires offers affordable background check packages. What’s great about it is that you don’t need to pay setup or monthly fees; you only pay each time you perform pre-employment screening. Here are its pricing plans:
Fees Per Request
$25 (was $35)
$40 (was $50)
Instant State and County Check
Federal Watch Lists; National Sex Offender Registry; National Most Wanted
TransUnion Instant Match
FCRA and State Filters
Fraud Alerts Check
Name and SSN Match Report
Deceased Persons SSN Check
Reported Prior Employment; Current and Previous Addresses
Detailed Credit Report
ShareAble for Hires Features
For some businesses, checking potential employees’ backgrounds is a vital step in hiring. ShareAble for Hires has three types of basic screening and more depending on the package you select. Click through the tabs for a look at some of its features.
Identity verification has become crucial among employers; with ShareAble for Hires, this step is made simple.
To verify identity, an employer sends a candidate a screening invitation from which they provide information such as their name, birth date, address, and Social Security number (SSN). This information is then checked against the platform’s databases to ensure the applicant’s identity is correct.
If the system verifies the individual’s identity, it will issue a favorable report. Otherwise, ShareAble for Hires will alert you about the individual and possible fraud.
Background checks performed by ShareAble for Hires involve checking against its database of around 400 criminal records. It checks information from US Customs, the National Sex Offender Public Registry, Border Protection, and more federal organizations.
ShareAble for Hires uses advanced algorithms to ensure accuracy in its reports and help users find employees with good background.
Although not all employers need a credit check, the platform provides this option as part of its Background Check Pro tier. Credit checking is essential for businesses hiring for sensitive positions, including people to handle accounting or finances.
While credit checking can be expensive, ShareAble for Hires makes it accessible even for small business owners with their low-cost and easy platform.
ShareAble for Hires Ease of Use
- Simple setup
- Live phone support 24/7
- Completely online
- Accessible anytime
- Reports in minutes
- Organized FAQ section
ShareAble for Hires is loved for its easy and quick process. Users will first sign up and choose a background check package to get. They can then send out invitations to applicants. After the applicant provides their information, results are delivered in minutes.
Should any problem occur while using the platform, live phone support is available around the clock. If a user prefers to solve problems on their own, they can also check the FAQ section organized for employers and applicants. The Help section on its website also contains helpful videos on different topics.
What Users Think About ShareAble for Hires
Unfortunately, at the time of publication, ShareAble for Hires doesn’t have many reviews on popular user review sites. It earned 4 out of 5 stars from one 2020 review on Capterra, which highlighted its simplicity and ease of use.
Top ShareAble for Hires Alternatives
Best for: Businesses in the construction, healthcare, and nonprofit industries
Best for: Businesses located in heavily regulated states
Best for: Hiring teams with existing HR software
Base monthly fee from: $29.99
Base monthly fee from: $29.95
Base monthly fee from: $29.95
ShareAble for Hires is a background check solution for small businesses. It checks for crucial information, including relevant criminal history and financial stability, and confirms the identity of a potential candidate. It’s a self-serve platform accessible online where users pay per check request, making it a valuable tool for financial institutions and other small businesses.