TD Business Solutions Credit Card
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for first 6 billing cycles after account opening. After that, 14.99%, 19.99% or 24.99% based on your creditworthiness
- Earn 3% Cash Back on phone, internet and cable services
- Earn 2% Cash Back on dining and at gas stations
- Earn 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases*
- No caps, no limits as long as your account is open and in good standing
- Low ongoing APR
- High rewards on telecommunications services
- Small introductory reward
- Fewer protections and insurance than other leading cards
- Visa Zero Liability: Enjoy protection against unauthorized charges
- Instant card replacement: TD Bank can immediately replace your card if it’s lost or stolen
The TD Business Solutions Credit Card is an excellent cash back card that’s best for business owners who spend regularly on telecommunications services. This small business credit card offers rewards that can be used for cash back, gift cards, merchandise, or travel. It comes with additional perks, including zero liability and instant card replacement.
Who the TD Business Solutions Credit Card Is Best For
- Business owners with significant spending on telecommunications services: The TD Business Solutions Credit Card offers 3% cash back on your phone, internet, and cable expenses.
- Business owners who are looking for a low-annual percentage rate (APR) cash back credit card: The TD Business Solutions Credit Card offers a low ongoing APR. This is a great option for business owners who want a low-APR credit card that allows them to earn rewards.
How We Evaluate Cash Back Business Credit Cards
When grading cash back business credit cards like the TD Business Solutions Credit Card, we weigh ongoing and introductory rewards heaviest. We also take into account the annual fee, introductory and ongoing APRs, and card benefits.
TD Business Solutions Credit Card Fees
- Introductory APR: 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first six billing cycles after account opening
- Ongoing APR: 12.99% to 22.99% variable, which will adjust with the prime rate
- Annual fee: None
- Balance transfer fee: Either $5, or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Foreign transaction fee: None
- Cash advance fee: Either $10, or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
TD Business Solutions Credit Card Rewards
- 3% cash back on every dollar spent on phone, internet, and cable services
- 2% cash back on every dollar spent on dining and at gas stations
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
Welcome offer: Earn $300 cash back when you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
Rewards are issued as points that may be converted into cash back. You can redeem your rewards as cash back or gift cards. To redeem points for cash back, you need at least 2,500 points. You can also use your points for merchandise and travel. Each point is worth at least 1 cent when redeemed for cash back, gift cards, and travel, but may be worth more or less than 1 cent when redeemed for merchandise.
TD Business Solutions Credit Card Features
Visa Zero Liability
TD Business Solutions Credit Card cardholders won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges if the card is used to commit fraud. Federal law caps liability at $50, but if you report the loss of your card to the issuer before any fraudulent charges are made, you are not liable for any charges.
You can add your TD Bank credit card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay so that you can pay conveniently with the tap of your phone. This feature is available to use for online, in-store, and in-app purchases.
Instant Card Replacement
If your card is lost or stolen, you can get an immediate replacement by visiting a TD Bank branch. This will allow you to continue using your card without having to wait up to 10 business days for a replacement to arrive in the mail.
TD Business Solutions Credit Card Alternatives
Chase Ink Business Cash®
Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Office-based businesses that want top cash back rewards
- Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year. Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- With Fraud Protection your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity using real-time fraud monitoring.
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- No Annual Fee
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- Top rewards for office supply spending
- Introductory APR on purchases
- Cash sign-up bonus
- 0% APR doesn’t apply to balance transfers
- High balance transfer fee of 5%
- Designed mainly for office-oriented companies
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: Coverage is primary—meaning it replaces any coverage your personal insurance might offer—when renting for business purposes. It provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage for most cars in the United States and abroad.
- Purchase protection: Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account per year.
- Extended warranty protection: Extends the time period of the US manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year on eligible warranties of 3 years or less.
U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World EliteTM MasterCard®
U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World Elite™ Mastercard®
0% APR for 12 Billing Cycles
- Limited Time Offer: Earn $500 cash back after spending $3,000 in the first 90 days of opening your account
- Earn up to 3% cash back on eligible gas station, office supply store, and cellphone/service provider net purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases
- No limit on total cash back earned
- Rewards never expire
- 25% annual bonus based on your prior year's cash rewards, up to $250
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles; after that, a variable APR that's currently 13.99% to 22.99%
- No annual fee*
- Great offer from U.S. Bank, a 2021 World's Most Ethical Company® ― Ethisphere Institute, February 2021
- A 0% APR period on purchases on balance transfers
- 25% annual cash rewards bonus
- Small introductory bonus offer
- Balance transfer fee
- MasterRental car rental collision damage waiver: When you rent a car using your U.S. Bank credit card, you’re covered in case of accident or theft on all rentals made worldwide. Coverage is primary, which means you won’t need to use your personal auto insurance or accept the insurance offered by the rental agency. Coverage is capped at $50,000.
- Purchase assurance: U.S. Bank may repair or reimburse for items purchased with your U.S. Bank business credit card that are damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase. Coverage is limited to $1,000 per loss, up to $25,000 per year per account. Lost items and items left out of reach that others can see are not covered.
- Extended warranty protection: U.S. Bank will double the manufacturer’s warranty up to an additional 1 year from the expiration of warranties of 5 years or less. An item with a 6-month warranty would be backed for an additional 6 months, for example. The issuer will replace the item or reimburse you up to the amount charged on your U.S. Bank card up to $10,000.
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business
Earning unlimited 2% cash back
- Introductory reward worth $500 after you spend $4,500 within the first three months
- 2% cash back on every purchase
- Issue employee cards for free
- No limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- Lucrative welcome offer
- Lacks a 0% APR offer
- Annual fee is only waived for 12 months
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: Coverage is primary—meaning it replaces any coverage your personal insurance might offer—when renting for business purposes. It provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage for most cars in the U.S. and abroad.
- Purchase protection: Covers your new purchases for up to 90 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim.
The TD Business Solutions Credit Card is a great way to earn cash back rewards from everyday business expenses. This is also best for business owners who are looking for a card that offers a low ongoing APR. Visit our credit card marketplace to find other best business credit cards that may be better for you.