U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card
Expenses that shift from month to month
- Earn 75,000 points worth $750 cash back. Just spend $7,500 in eligible net purchases on the Account Owner's Card within the first four months of account opening.
- Earn 2X points per dollar spent on eligible net purchases made in the top two categories where you spend the most each month - automatically.
- Earn 1X points per dollar spent on all other eligible net purchases.
- No caps or limits on the total points you can earn.
- Earn even more rewards when you link you card to your U.S. Bank payment processing account. Only U.S. Bank rewards you for both taking payments and making purchases. Learn more at usbrelationshiprewards.com
- Free employee cards
- Personalized ongoing rewards
- Large sign-up bonus
- Requires excellent credit
- No introductory financing
- Extended warranty protection: The issuer will double an original manufacturer’s warranty up to an additional one year for warranties of three years or less. The coverage is limited to $10,000 per item.
- Purchase protection: Protection for items that are damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase. Coverage is limited to $500 per claim and up to $50,000 per cardholder, per year.
The U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card allows you to earn 2x points on eligible net purchases made in the top two categories where you spend the most each month. This small business credit card offers rewards in 48 eligible categories with no caps or limits on the total points you can earn.
Who U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card Is Best For
- Owners with expenses that shift month to month: U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card offers ongoing rewards in 48 eligible categories, which lets you earn 2x points per dollar spent in the top two categories where you spend most.
- Owners who need a number of employee credit cards: The U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card offers free employee cards with no annual fee.
How We Evaluate Points Rewards Business Credit Cards
When grading points rewards business credit cards like the U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card, we put a lot of weight on ongoing and introductory rewards. We also take into account the annual fee, introductory and ongoing annual percentage rates (APRs), and other card benefits.
Highest Possible Score
U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card Fees
- Introductory APR: None
- Ongoing APR: 16.49% variable, which will adjust with the prime rate
- Annual fee: None for the first year; $95 thereafter for account owners
- Balance transfer fee: $5, or 5% of the transaction during application, whichever is greater; $5, or 3% of the transaction thereafter
- Foreign transaction fee: None
- Cash advance fee: $15, or 5% of the advance, whichever is greater (23.99% cash advance APR)
U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card Rewards
- 2x points per dollar spent on eligible net purchases in the top two categories where you spend the most each month
- 1X point per dollar spent on all other eligible net purchases
Welcome offer: Earn 75,000 points worth $750 cash back after spending $7,500 in eligible net purchases on the account owner’s card within the first four months of account opening
You can redeem your rewards as a statement credit or deposit into your U.S. Bank business checking, savings, or money market account with a $50 minimum deposit. You can also redeem them for airline tickets on more than 150 airlines with no blackout dates or as gift cards from hundreds of retailers.
U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card Features
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
When you rent a car using your U.S. Bank business credit card, you’re covered up to the cash value of the vehicle in case of accident or theft on rentals made in the United States and most foreign countries. Coverage is secondary if you have personal auto insurance, which means you’ll have to file a claim with your insurance company first. U.S. Bank will reimburse you for your insurance deductible.
U.S. Bank may repair or reimburse you for items purchased with your U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card that are damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase. Coverage is limited to $500 per claim and up to $50,000 per cardholder. Items that are not covered include animals, living plants, motorized vehicles, collectibles, jewelry, items for resale, and those that are lost in an unexplained manner.
Extended Warranty Protection
U.S. Bank will double the manufacturer’s warranty up to an additional one year from the expiration of warranties of three years or less. U.S. Bank will replace the item or reimburse you up to the amount charged in your U.S. Bank card up to $10,000. Items that are not covered include motorized vehicles, real estate, leased items, medical equipment, preowned items, and items purchased for resale.
Travel Accident Insurance
Travel accident insurance is provided if you die or lose a limb, sight, speech, or hearing in a plane, train, ferry, or cruise ship accident for travels paid with your U.S. Bank card. The maximum coverage of $500,000 is only available in the event of death. Injuries are eligible for $125,000 to $250,000 in coverage. Self-inflicted injuries, underlying illnesses, infections not resulting from wounds caused by the accident, and injuries sustained while riding as a pilot or crew member are not covered.
Travel and Emergency Services
Visa will provide travel, emergency, medical and legal assistance 24 hours a day to the cardholder, the cardholder’s spouse, or a dependent child under the age of 22. You can request assistance by calling its toll-free numbers. However, you will be responsible for the cost of services provided.
Lost Luggage Reimbursement
U.S. Bank will provide reimbursement up to $3,000 per trip if your checked luggage or carry-on bags and its contents are lost due to theft or misdirection from the plane, train, ferry, or cruise ship. To be eligible, the travel should be paid for using your U.S. Bank card. This benefit is supplemental to any insurance you might hold or reimbursements from the travel operator. It covers the difference between the amount claimed and what you were paid. Items that are not covered include motorized vehicles, tickets, perishables, business items, cellular phones, traveler’s checks, and prosthetics.
Account Management Tools
The U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card also comes with a number of spending controls and protections that can help your business manage risk. It includes a reporting tool, which makes it easier to track and monitor expenses with a chart that shows your spending information at a glance. A liability waiver is available, and it covers eligible transactions billed or made 75 days prior to or up to 14 days after you terminate an employee.
U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card Alternatives
Chase Ink Business Preferred®
BEST FOR Maximizing travel rewards at a lower annual fee
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Maximizing travel rewards at a lower annual fee
Chase Ink Business Cash®
Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Office-based businesses that want top cash back rewards
- Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year. Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- With Fraud Protection your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity using real-time fraud monitoring.
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- No Annual Fee
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- Top rewards for office supply spending
- Introductory APR on purchases
- Cash sign-up bonus
- 0% APR doesn’t apply to balance transfers
- High balance transfer fee of 5%
- Designed mainly for office-oriented companies
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: Coverage is primary—meaning it replaces any coverage your personal insurance might offer—when renting for business purposes. It provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage for most cars in the United States and abroad.
- Purchase protection: Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account per year.
- Extended warranty protection: Extends the time period of the US manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year on eligible warranties of 3 years or less.
Bank of America® Business Advantage Cash Rewards®
Bank of America® Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card
Up to 3% cash back in a spending category of your choice
9 billing cycles
- Get a $300 statement credit when you make at least $3,000 in net purchases within 90 days of your account opening - with no annual fee and cash rewards don't expire.
- Earn 3% cash back in the category of your choice, 2% cash back on dining and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- You'll get 3% and 2% cash back on the first $50,000 in combined choice category/dining purchases each calendar year, 1% thereafter.
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for your first 9 billing cycles.
- Redeem your cash rewards as a statement credit, check, or have cash deposited into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Get 75% more cash back on every purchase when you're a Preferred Rewards for Business Platinum Honors tier member. That means you will earn 5.25% on your selected choice category, 3.5% on dining and unlimited 1.75% cash back on all other purchases.
- Statement credit introductory bonus offer
- Low ongoing APR
- Highest rewards are capped at $50,000 each year
- Earns top rewards in only one spending category
Bank of American does not disclose details of its additional card features. To find out more about these additional features, review your guide to benefits when you receive your card in the mail.
The U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card offers rewards in various spending categories at a low annual fee. It also offers automatic bonus points in the top two categories you spend in each month. If this card is not what you are looking for, review the top credit cards to find other cards that may be a better fit for your business’s needs.