Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Office-based businesses that want top cash back rewards
- Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year. Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- With Fraud Protection your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity using real-time fraud monitoring.
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- No Annual Fee
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- Top rewards for office supply spending
- Introductory APR on purchases
- Cash sign-up bonus
- 0% APR doesn’t apply to balance transfers
- High balance transfer fee of 5%
- Designed mainly for office-oriented companies
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: Coverage is primary—meaning it replaces any coverage your personal insurance might offer—when renting for business purposes. It provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage for most cars in the United States and abroad.
- Purchase protection: Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account per year.
- Extended warranty protection: Extends the time period of the US manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year on eligible warranties of 3 years or less.
The Chase Ink Business Cash® card offers some of the best cash back rewards for office-based businesses. There are no other cards on the market today that offer comparable rewards. Plus, this business credit card allows you to add employee cards at no additional cost, letting you set individual spending limits and monitor expenses.
Who Chase Ink Business Cash® is Best For
- Office-based businesses: Business owners can earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable, and phone services each account anniversary year.
- Owners who own additional Chase credit cards: Chase allows you to transfer your Chase Ink Business CashSM rewards to other Chase personal or business credit cards within the Ultimate Rewards program to receive a higher redemption value when booking travel.
How We Evaluate Cash Back Business Credit Cards
When grading cash back business credit cards like Chase Ink Business CashSM, we weigh ongoing rewards heaviest. We rate introductory rewards as slightly less important, but they still are the second biggest factor in grading a card. We also take into account the annual fee, introductory and ongoing annual percentage rate (APR), and card benefits.
Chase Ink Business Cash® Fees
- Introductory APR: 0% APR for 12 months on purchases
- Ongoing APR: 13.24% to 19.24% variable, which will adjust with the prime rate
- Annual Fee: None
- Balance transfer fee: Either 5% of the amount of the transfer or $5, whichever is greater
- Foreign transaction fee: 3% for purchases made outside the United States
- Cash advance fee: 5% of the advance or $15, whichever is greater
Chase Ink Business Cash® Rewards
- 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, then 1% afterward.
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, then 1% afterward.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Welcome offer: Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
Chase Ink Business Cash® Additional Features
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
When you rent a car using your Chase business card, both you and all authorized drivers under the rental agreement are protected from damages due to theft or accident. Coverage is primary if the vehicle rental is for business purposes, which means you won’t need to use your personal auto insurance or accept insurance offered by the rental agency.
This covers rentals that do not exceed 31 consecutive days. You will also be covered for “reasonable and customary towing charges” and loss-of-use charges incurred by the rental car company. You may receive reimbursement up to the cash value of the vehicle.
Chase may repair, replace, or reimburse items damaged or stolen items purchased with your credit card within 120 days of purchase. Coverage is limited to $10,000 per item and up to $50,000 per year. Restrictions may apply, and some purchases may not be covered like the purchase of animals, living plants, computer software, collectible items, real estate, medical equipment, perishables, preowned items, and more.
Extended Warranty Protection
Chase will extend the original manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year on warranties of three years or less, up to a maximum of $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account. You must have charged a portion of the purchase to your card or used reward points to make the purchase. Items not covered with this protection include computer software, medical equipment, real estate, preowned items, motorized vehicles, and items purchased for resale.
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
Chase will provide travel, emergency, medical, and legal assistance 24 hours a day to the cardholder, their spouse, and dependent children age 22 years or younger. Like with most small business credit cards, this is mostly a concierge service. The cardholder is responsible for the cost of any assistance.
Chase Ink Business Cash® Alternatives
Chase Ink Business Preferred®
BEST FOR Maximizing travel rewards at a lower annual fee
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Maximizing travel rewards at a lower annual fee
American Express Business Platinum Card®
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
Gaining access to unrivaled travel rewards and luxury travel perks like airport lounge access
- Welcome Offer: Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's an extra half point per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year when you book on amextravel.com.
- Breeze through security with CLEAR® where available and get up to $179 back per year on your membership when you use your Card.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- PAY OVER TIME OPTION: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.
- Terms Apply.
- Free access to more than 1,200 airport lounges worldwide
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® membership fee reimbursements
- Balance is due in full monthly
- Steep $595 annual fee
- American Express lounges: Free access to American Express’ network of Centurion lounges located in slightly less than a dozen US airports.
- Other airport lounges: Priority Pass Select membership, which gets you free access to more than 1,000 lounges worldwide for you and two guests.
- Airport screening: Either a $100 statement credit for Global Entry every 4 years or $85 statement credit for TSA Pre✓® once every 4 1/2 years.
- Travel credit: A $200 annual statement credit toward air travel expenses like baggage fees and inflight food and drink.
- Rental status: Elite status at a number of car rental agencies.
- Free Wi-Fi: 10 annual free Gogo inflight Wi-Fi passes.
- Rebate for redeemed points: 35% points rebate if you book a business or first-class flight, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Dell statement credit: Up to $200 in statement credits annually for Dell purchases.
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business
Earning unlimited 2% cash back
- Introductory reward worth $500 after you spend $4,500 within the first three months
- 2% cash back on every purchase
- Issue employee cards for free
- No limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- Lucrative welcome offer
- Lacks a 0% APR offer
- Annual fee is only waived for 12 months
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: Coverage is primary—meaning it replaces any coverage your personal insurance might offer—when renting for business purposes. It provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage for most cars in the U.S. and abroad.
- Purchase protection: Covers your new purchases for up to 90 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim.
The Chase Ink Business Cash® card is a perfect financing solution for office-based businesses that spend up to $25,000 on combined purchases at office supplies stores. You’ll have the luxury of earning these rewards with no annual fee. Comparing the top cards is a handy way to find other cards that may be a better fit for you.