Finding the best online real estate school in Washington State to complete the required 90 hours of prelicensing education, 90 hours of first renewal post-licensing, 30 hours of continuing education (CE), and 90 hours of managing broker education is crucial to a successful career. High-quality real estate schools offer access to courses with various online learning formats, interactive features that aid retention, and affordable pricing that fit the budget goals of every Washingtonian agent.
Here are the best real estate schools in Washington State (WA):
- The CE Shop: Best comprehensive real estate education for every stage of an agent’s career
- Kaplan: Excellent for self-paced online prelicensing education with access to live interactive study groups and career coaching
- Aceable Agent: Most affordable WA prelicensing education packages with exam prep for aspiring agents
- Colibri Real Estate: Great option for aspiring agents needing multiple exam prep materials and career resources
- Rockwell Institute: Best online real estate school in Washington State with livestream broker prelicensing course
- Real Estate School.org: Recommended for busy Washingtonians who prefer to complete their real estate education on the go
- OnlineEd: Ideal for aspiring brokers looking for a prelicensing package with multiple test tools and a free exam prep course
Best Online Schools in Washington State at a Glance
Education Provided & Starting Price
Broker licensing: $399
Exam prep: $79
Phone, email, and live chat
Exam prep: $35
Phone, email, and live chat
Phone, email, and live chat
Exam prep: $99
Phone, email, and live chat
Broker licensing: $139
Phone and email
Broker licensing: $139
Exam prep: $129
Phone and email
Exam prep: Free
Phone, email, and live chat
Choosing the right online real estate courses is the first step in a successful real estate career. Start by taking our quiz to see which school is the best fit for you:
Which online real estate school provider is right for you?
Things you need to know before enrolling for your Washington real estate license education: Along with education requirements, there are additional steps to completing your real estate licensure. Check out our Step-by-Step Guide to Becoming a Real Estate Agent in Washington to help you get started.
The CE Shop: Best Overall for Comprehensive Real Estate Education
The CE Shop is our best online real estate school in Washington State because of its robust courses that cater to every stage of a real estate agent’s career. The school offers broker licensing, first renewal, continuing education (CE), and managing broker prelicensing courses in a convenient, self-paced format that you can take anywhere where there’s an internet. The CE Shop further provides exam prep courses that cover national and state portions to help you ace the exam.
While self-paced, courses contain multiple resources to assist with learning, like downloadable materials, real estate flashcards, and business e-books. The CE Shop also has a pass guarantee and will reimburse you the amount of the exam if you do not pass on the first attempt. Another unique feature is its proprietary LEAP 2.0 platform, with intuitive and interactive features to keep you engaged throughout your learning. The unlimited practice tests give you custom feedback, so it’s easier to master crucial concepts covered in the exam.
Additional The CE Shop Features
- Money-back guarantee: Aside from a pass guarantee, The CE Shop provides a money-back guarantee where you can request a refund within 30 days if you’re not satisfied with your course.
- Exam Prep Edge: An intuitive online study platform that includes initial assessment, content based on the candidate handbook, individual lessons by topic, unlimited practice exams, and interactive dashboards.
- Math handbook: This built-in math guide for broker licensing students lets them grasp the numbers and math formulas involved in a real estate career.
- Agent Essentials: This knowledge database provides free career resources, such as blogs, e-books, videos, podcasts, and webinars, to ensure you succeed in real estate.
- Customer support: Students can contact customer support seven days a week through phone, email, live chat, email, and even fax.
Based on The CE Shop’s 3.9 out of 5 review rating, students are satisfied with its quality content, easy-to-navigate platform, and scheduling flexibility. They appreciate the mobile- and computer-friendly platform, giving them the ability to study as their schedule allows. Other agents commended the responsive customer support available seven days a week. Many students said they passed their exam on the first try, thanks to The CE Shop’s comprehensive prelicensing and exam prep courses.
In less favorable reviews, one agent complained about experiencing technical issues that slowed his learning. Another customer said he failed the actual exam even after getting an 85% score on his final course exam. Some students also found The CE Shop’s text-based content “boring.” If you prefer live online discussions and direct instructor guidance, we recommend courses offered by Rockwell Institute, Kaplan, Aceable Agent, and Colibri Real Estate.
The CE Shop provides all the real estate courses you need to get your license and keep it active during the first renewal and in subsequent renewals every two years. Choose between course packages with all the required hours and individual courses based on the hours you lack. While livestream course format is not available, self-paced courses include several features and an intuitive learning platform to facilitate the learning process.
Prelicensing: Starting at $315
All prelicensing packages include 90 hours of coursework required to get your Washington real estate license, as well as business e-books, career resources, downloadable resources, digital flashcards, real estate glossary, and study schedules. Other packages include more add-ons to enhance your learning.
- Courses Only Package: $315 includes all the items mentioned above
- Standard Package: $399 includes everything in the Courses Only Package plus exam prep and money-back pass guarantee
- Value Package: $449 includes everything in the Standard package plus a building business course
- Premium Package: $709 includes everything in the Value package plus 90-hour WA broker first active renewal package and 3 WA Real Estate Edition e-textbooks
Post-licensing: Starting at $35
You can complete the 90-hour first active renewal education to keep your license active from The CE Shop. Choose between education packages and individual courses below.
- Individual post-licensing courses: $35 to $149 based on credit hours
- 60-hour WA Broker First Active Renewal Package: $219
- 90-hour WA Broker First Active Renewal Package: $315 includes an Ethics course
Broker Licensing: Starting at $399
If you want to become a licensed broker in The Evergreen State, choose between the following self-paced course packages. Both packages include career resources, student support via chat, call, and email seven days a week, a built-in math guide, and a money-back guarantee.
Continued Education: Starting at $35
Get all the 30 CE hours you need to renew your license every two years from The CE Shop. You can choose between the CE package or individual courses.
- Individual courses: $35 to $65 based on credit hours
Exam Prep: Starting at $75
- WA Exam Prep Edge (WA National and State Portions): $135
- Exam Prep Edge (PSI National Portion): $79
- Exam Prep Edge (WA Broker State Portion): $79
Kaplan: Best for Self-paced Real Estate Education With Live Interactive Study Groups & Career Coaching
For aspiring brokers in Washington looking for a convenient online course with live elements, Kaplan is our top choice. Kaplan’s prelicensing packages include tiered options and a variety of self-paced courses, including both online and on-demand video formats. Uniquely, Kaplan’s prelicensing education includes access to National Interactive Study Groups. The study groups cover the national and state exam content in live webinars, where you can interact with real estate instructors and other students for engaging discussions.
If you purchase the Career Launcher Package, you’ll have access to its Career Mentor Live Online Connect feature. This is a series of weekly live webinars to prepare you with career tips, tools, and processes for advancing your real estate profession. Another valuable program is live online coaching, where you meet with experienced industry experts weekly in live online sessions to discuss relevant topics and trends in real estate.
Additional Kaplan Features
- Exam prep add-ons: Aside from exam prep courses, Kaplan offers additional exam prep materials, such as digital flashcards, math on-demand, companion books, a real estate dictionary, and Dearborn Real Estate Exam Prep app for aspiring agents who need more practice tools for the exam.
- Course extension: If you need more than six months to complete your course, you can request to extend your course for up to 90 days at an additional charge.
- Real Estate Accelerator: This program empowers you to build a solid foundation for your real estate career. At the end of the course, you will learn how to create a business plan, marketing plan, and income plan.
- Career Toolbox: Kaplan’s career information and resource center discusses various real estate topics for agents, brokers, appraisers, contractors, and home inspectors.
- PassProtection Retake Policy: If you are unsuccessful in passing their licensing exam, they can retake their online classes within six months from the date of purchase. Note that only those taking live online classes are eligible for a retake.
Kaplan has obtained a 4.4 out of 5 review rating. According to satisfied students, they liked the school’s knowledgeable instructors, who provided them with ample support to pass the real estate exam on the first try. Agents also loved the comprehensive content and flexible learning. Some reviewers enjoyed the Interactive Study Groups that offered clear and thorough explanations of important concepts. One agent commended the self-paced courses, incorporating interactive tools to keep the course engaging.
However, some students did not like the “buggy” online learning platform and found it difficult to reach out to the technical support team. One customer said he experienced an unresponsive platform, which did not save his work and made him repeat the section. Others were dissatisfied with the six-month course access and wished it was longer. For a more robust learning platform, check out Real Estate School.org’s and Aceable Agent’s mobile education. If you need one-year course access, we recommend The CE Shop and OnlineEd.
Kaplan’s pricing consists of course packages and individual courses to help you obtain or renew your WA broker license. Pricing varies based on the package inclusions and learning formats. You can also purchase exam prep tools for an additional cost.
Prelicensing: Starting at $189
Kaplan offers Washington state-approved online real estate classes necessary for you to sit for the licensing exam. While courses are self-paced, they contain summarized unit content available as downloadable PDFs and instructional videos to help explain important concepts.
- Online WA Real Estate Practices (30-hour Broker Prelicensing): $189
- Online WA 60-hour Real Estate Fundamentals: $239
- Online WA 90-hour Broker Licensing Package: $249
- WA 90-hour Broker Licensing With Master Exam Prep Package: $299 includes a 90-hour prelicensing course, on-demand real estate exam prep, national and state drill and practice Qbanks, access to National Interactive Study Group, and Career Mentor Live Online Connect
- Career Launcher Package: $499 includes everything in the Master Exam Prep Package plus Real Estate Accelerator Online Video Course and Live Online Coaching
Post-licensing: Starting at $139
Kaplan offers two of the 30-hour post-licensing courses necessary to complete the 90-hour instruction for your first active license renewal.
- WA Real Estate Law (30 Credit Hours): $139
- WA Advanced Real Estate Practices (30 Credit Hours): $139
Continued Education: Starting at $39
Kaplan’s CE courses will help you fulfill the WA requirements of 30 hours of continuing education every two years and keep you ahead of the competition. CE courses are available for brokers and managing brokers via self-paced online or on-demand formats.
- Individual CE courses: $39 to $59 based on credit hours
Exam Prep: Starting at $35
Exam prep courses and other test prep tools are available for aspiring brokers and managing brokers in Washington.
- Washington Real Estate Exam Prep OnDemand Course: $199 covers both national and state portions
- Real Estate Study Package: $99 includes The Language of Real Estate MP3, The Language of Real Estate, and Modern Real Estate Practice Flashcards
- Online Complete Washington Real Estate Drill and Practice Qbank: $99
- Modern Real Estate Practice Flashcard Review: $42
- Real Estate Math OnDemand Course: $35
Aceable Agent: Most Affordable Prelicensing Education With Exam Prep Course
Unlike other online real estate schools in Washington State, Aceable Agent combines prelicensing classes and real estate exam prep into one complete program at the most affordable price on this list. Depending on the level of studying you need, each package provides learning tools, such as review questions, practice tests, and e-books. Premium packages contain additional exam prep materials with thousands of practice questions and an exam prep e-book. What’s more, each package gives you access to instructor support anytime via email.
Although course packages are primarily self-paced, premium packages include video and audio lessons for maximum engagement. Other interactive elements are also present, such as live webinars, live question and answer (Q&A) sessions, and one-on-one training with real estate experts. This makes Aceable Agent a great option for aspiring brokers in Washington who prefer to study at their own schedule with some instructor support.
Additional Aceable Agent Features
- Mobile app: Take your education on the go by downloading Aceable Agent’s mobile app for free on any mobile device. The mobile application will sync with all other devices, so you can pick up where you left off and will not lose any completed progress.
- Ace or Don’t Pay Guarantee: This allows students to get a refund or retake a course if they don’t pass after attempting the state exam three times.
- Private tutoring: Schedule one-hour individual tutoring with a real estate expert at your convenience.
- Mastery tracking: This feature gauges your understanding of each topic through practice questions scattered between course content.
- Professional development courses: Enhance your real estate knowledge with self-paced and video-based courses for professional development covering topics on how to build a brokerage using the Team Model, proven methods to succeed in real estate, listing presentation, and lead generation and geographical farming.
With an excellent review rating of 4.9 out of 5, Aceable Agent is loved by its students because of the easy-to-understand course content. One student said that “reading the lessons alone is helping me stay focused.” Another agent appreciated how specific the learning materials were, with short videos helping him understand concepts better. One customer commented that the school’s modern classroom experience and easy-to-use interface allowed her to access lessons via her mobile and laptop.
Though there weren’t many unfavorable reviews, one student was disappointed that he couldn’t retake the level assessments. Another negative review said that the practice tests didn’t have similar questions to the final exam, which made him feel ill-prepared. Since Aceable Agent doesn’t provide other real estate courses besides prelicensing, check out other self-paced course options from The CE Shop, Rockwell Institute, and OnlineEd.
Aceable Agent’s pricing includes tiered course packages at a reasonable cost. However, they are not customizable like with other providers, and no individual courses are available.
Prelicensing: Starting at $215
All course packages include the required 90 hours of Washington prelicensing education, Lite Exam Prep, instructor support, and free online exam proctoring.
- Basic: $215 includes everything mentioned above
- Deluxe: $275 includes above plus 75 videos, 70 audio lessons, digital flashcards, deluxe exam prep, and real estate exam prep e-book
- Premium: $375 includes everything in the Deluxe package plus one-on-one tutoring, live webinars, access to webinar archive, and live Q&A
Colibri Real Estate: Best for Multiple Exam Prep Materials & Career Resources
Colibri Real Estate provides prelicensing courses with valuable features to prepare you for a successful real estate career in Washington. For instance, the instructor Q&A gives students 40 hours of live sessions with licensed experts per month. Aspiring agents can also attend the Live Exam Crammer Series, which are instructor-led webinars focused on exam preparation. Premium packages also contain a CompuCram exam prep course with interactive tools and pre-assessments designed to help you retain federal real estate topics.
As a national education provider, the school’s learning management system (LMS) keeps you on track to complete your licensing classes and holds you accountable with reminders and pacing prompts. Colibri Real Estate also offers CE courses for your license renewal through its partner company, McKissock Learning. Courses are offered in self-paced, correspondence, and livestream formats. CE packages contain career resources like Pro Series webinars, worksheets, guides, and a professional development library.
Additional Colibri Real Estate Features
- Pass guarantee: If you don’t pass the license exam on your first try, get a refund on your original purchase, whether a full prelicensing package or exam prep course.
- Smart Bites: Proprietary teaching methodology designed to help students retain more information by breaking down real estate knowledge into digestible discussions.
- Animated video library: Colibri Real Estate has partnered with Sketchy, which has created several animated experiences to help you master complex subjects like leasehold estates, property taxes, and lot dimensions.
- State-approved instructor support: Contact local instructors directly via email or call for questions about your course content.
- Discussion board: Join online discussions with instructors and fellow students about the course content.
Previously known as Real Estate Express, Colibri Real Estate received a rating of 4.1 out of 5. According to reviews, many students passed the exam on the first try, thanks to the school’s quality education. Agents were happy with the self-paced format as they can complete the required education as their schedule allows. One customer also commended the affordable pricing of Colibri Real Estate’s courses. Other students said the content was user-friendly, which enabled them to fully prepare for the licensing exam.
However, since the content was primarily text-based, some found their learning experience unengaging. Other students were also disappointed in not being able to reverse the flashcards for further learning. There were a few who complained of content that had too much “unnecessary” information. Moreover, Colibri Real Estate doesn’t offer livestream prelicensing course formats, unlike Rockwell Institute.
Colibri Real Estate pricing consists of tiered full-course packages with the ability to add features for a more enhanced learning experience. You can also purchase individual CE courses to complete the required hours you need.
Prelicensing: Starting at $309
All packages include the required 90 hours of Washington broker prelicensing education, three e-books, and instructor support.
- The Basics: $309 includes a 90-hour prelicense course, state-approved instructor support, and three real estate study guides
- Exam Preparation: $369 includes everything in the Basics package plus simulated exams, flashcards readiness assessment, and audio review guides
- Exam Preparation Plus: $409 includes everything in the Exam Preparation package plus exam crammer webinar series, instructor Q&A, and animated video library
- Ultimate Learning: $589 includes everything in the Exam Preparation Plus package plus pro series webinars, buyers and sellers checklists, worksheets, and guides, and professional development library
Continued Education: Starting at $29*
CE course packages are customizable, which means you can swap courses based on your interest. You can opt for individual courses if you only need to complete a few more hours. Courses are offered via self-paced online, correspondence, and livestream formats.
- 30-hour Renewal Package: $168.95
- WA McKissock CE PLUS Membership: $220 includes all CE courses in WA, Pro-Series webinar on-demand library, how-to videos, job aids (worksheets, scripts, and checklists), and access to knowledgeable education specialists
- Individual courses: $29 to $59 based on credit hours
Exam Prep: Starting at $99
- WA Exam Prep: $99 includes audio review guides
- WA Exam Prep Live: $219 includes audio review guides, animated learning videos from Sketchy, instructor Q&A, and Live Exam Crammer Series
*Offered through its partner company, McKissock Learning.
Rockwell Institute: Best for Livestream Prelicensing Education in WA
A real estate school in Washington, Rockwell Institute is an excellent option for aspiring agents who want to be taught by experts in real time. Uniquely, Rockwell Institute is the only school on this list that provides WA prelicensing education in livestream, self-paced, and hybrid (self-paced and livestream) formats. Choose from tiered prelicensing education packages that include 90-hour coursework, cram course, and textbooks. Agents will also get unlimited support from instructors with 10-plus years of teaching experience.
If you don’t pass the exam on the first try, Rockwell Institute will refund you the cost of the state exam through its Exam Pass Guarantee. Aside from broker prelicensing, Rockwell Institute offers education at every stage of Washington real estate licensing. You can take all the CE hours required for your first license, subsequent renewals, and managing broker licensing courses. What’s more, all documentation and applications required for the managing broker state exam will be taken care of by the school.
Additional Rockwell Institute Features
- Unlimited student support: Students will get access to instructor support via phone, email, and the school’s social media accounts to assist students with questions and concerns about their learning materials.
- Professional development courses: Rockwell Institute offers professional courses for licensed real estate agents in WA to advance their careers. For example, the Military Relocation Professional Certification equips agents with the knowledge and skills to work with current and former military service members to find housing solutions that suit their needs.
- Real estate flashcards: Rockwell Institute provides flashcards in both online and physical formats with over 200 terms and definitions to help you memorize the critical words and phrases found most often on the state exam. Just add flashcards to your enrollment, and the school will send them along with your other course materials.
- Test Prep Tuesdays: Rockwell Institute hosts Test Prep Tuesdays on its Facebook page, where students can ask experts questions about topics covered in the state’s exam.
- Career Expo: To help you start your real estate career with confidence, Rockwell Institute conducts a Virtual Career Expo event via Zoom for all real estate prelicensing students currently enrolled in online real estate classes in Washington State. Students will have the opportunity to network with hiring brokers and learn more about the local industry.
Based on Rockwell Institute’s 4.7 out of 5 rating score, agents love the platform’s maneuverability and knowledgeable teachers. Several agents testified of passing the exam on the first try thanks to the course materials, which helped them understand important real estate concepts. One agent said that the “repetition” helped her remember important terms better. Many questions in the state exam were said to be very similar to the practice exams from Rockwell Institute. Another agent commended the school’s “very helpful staff.”
Although several of its instructors were praised by students, other agents found that some teachers were a bit lacking. Another student was disappointed by the expensive pricing and additional costs to purchase textbooks. An agent also complained about the six-month course access and wished it was longer. If you’re looking for affordable licensing courses with 12-month access, we recommend The CE Shop and OnlineEd.
When it comes to pricing, Rockwell Institute offers complete education packages and individual courses based on the credit hours you need to sit in the licensing exam. These packages include several add-ons like a cram course, textbooks, and instructor support.
Prelicensing: Starting at $159
Rockwell Institute offers the best real estate course in Washington with livestream, self-paced, and a mixture of both formats. All packages include 90 hours of prelicensing education, a cram course, a pass guarantee, textbooks, customer service support via phone and email, and the choice of livestream or self-paced classes.
- Individual courses: $159 to $399, with choice between livestream, live lecture, and self-paced formats
- Online Self-paced Package: $787 includes self-paced WA 90-hour course, self-paced Broker’s Cram (test prep course with sample exams), hardcopy textbooks, student support by industry experts, Broker Expos, and Test Prep Tuesdays
- Instructor-led Package: $847 includes WA 90-hour prelicensing course and Broker’s Cram in livestream or live-lecture format, plus an option for instructor-led classes and everything in the Online Self-paced package
- Ultimate Package: $1,182 includes WA 90-hour prelicensing course and Broker’s Cram in instructor-led format along with access to supplemental online self-paced courses plus printed flashcards, online flashcards, and everything in the Instructor-led package
Post-licensing: Starting at $39
- First Renewal Package With Fair Housing: $299 includes 90 hours of CE courses in self-paced format plus unlimited
- Individual courses: $39 to $139 based on credit hours
Broker Licensing: $139
- WA Managing Broker’s Special Package: $666 includes 90 hours of approved real estate courses plus Managing Broker’s Cram, textbooks, unlimited telephone and email support, and all documentation and applications required for the state exams
- Individual courses: $139 for each 30-hour managing broker’s course in self-paced and correspondence formats
Continued Education: Starting at $39
Education available for brokers or managing brokers:
- Standard Renewal Package With Fair Housing: $149 includes 30 hours of CE courses
- Individual courses: $39 to $139 based on credit hours
Real Estate School.org: Best WA Online Real Estate Education on the Go
For busy students trying to juggle between school and work and wanting to complete their real estate education on the go, Real Estate School.org is the best online real estate school in Washington State for you. Unlike most of the online schools on this list, Real Estate School.org has a mobile app that students can download for free from the App Store and Play Store. This empowers agents to complete their real estate education wherever they are without having to log in and out every time.
One of the approved real estate schools in Washington State, Real Estate School.org is a one-stop shop for all your real estate education needs—from prelicensing to first renewal, managing broker licensing, and subsequent CE renewal. Course content is presented in slides that include videos, texts, and images so you can master crucial real estate topics efficiently. Personal coaching and one-hour instructor conference calls are also available in licensing and exam prep packages to help you pass the exam on the first try.
Additional Real Estate School.org Features
- Guide to Passing the AMP Real Estate Exam: Prelicensing students can add this book upon checkout to help them review important concepts covered in the national portion of the exam.
- Broker cram videos: These videos cover general real estate concepts, as well as topics covered in the national and state portions.
- Math prep and videos: Prelicensing packages include math prep and calculation videos to help students master real estate calculations.
- Blog page: You can find multiple blog posts and videos on the school’s website that discuss trends and best practices to be a successful real estate agent in Washington.
Real Estate School.org has obtained a review rating of 4.4 out of 5. Based on positive reviews, students love the exam preparation guidance and materials provided by the school and their awesome instructors. One agent also commended the school’s staff who were helpful and professional in answering questions. An agent praised her instructor’s notes for state cram and final quick review, which saved her time and helped her pass the exam in one try.
In less favorable reviews, one agent noted several grammatical and spelling errors in her learning materials. She also hoped for more video and audio components in her course content. Moreover, Real Estate School.org doesn’t offer livestream or in-person course formats. If you prefer live lectures for your prelicensing course, check out Rockwell Institute.
Real Estate School.org offers all the real estate courses required to obtain a broker’s and managing broker’s license and to renew your license. You can choose between education packages with all the required hours and individual courses based on your education needs.
Prelicensing: Starting at $379
- Gold Broker Prelicense Package: $379 includes a 90-hour course, 1,100 current practice questions, personal coaching, and one-hour instructor conference call
- Platinum Broker Prelicense Package: $419 includes everything in the Gold package plus broker cram videos
Post-licensing: Starting at $44
- Complete First Renewal: $319 includes 60 required hours plus new six-hour fair housing requirement, three-hour core and your choice of electives
- Individual courses: $44 to $139 based on credit hours
Broker Licensing: Starting at $139
- Managing Broker Gold Package: $379 includes 90 required hours, instructor coaching and WA real estate license exam prep
- Managing Broker Platinum Package: $419 includes everything in the Gold Package plus content specific videos
- Individual courses: $139 for each of the three 30-hour courses
Continued Education: Starting at $35
- Elective Package including Required Fair Housing and Without Core: $139 includes 21 required elective hours and six-hour Fair Housing course
- Complete Renewal With Core and Fair Housing: $159 includes your choice of 21 elective hours, required three-hour core subjects and six-hour Fair Housing course
- Individual courses: $35 to $139 based on credit hours
Exam Prep: Starting at $129
Each exam prep package offered by Real Estate School.org for brokers and manager brokers includes one-hour instructor conference call and personal coaching.
- National Broker Exam Package: $129 includes 1,300 current practice questions and broker cram videos
- State Broker Exam Prep Package: $129 includes WA Laws and Rules Online Book, over 100 memory key points, and over 400 law practice questions
- State Managing Broker Exam Prep: $129 includes managing broker state laws, and state law cram
OnlineEd: Best for Self-paced Prelicensing Courses With Free Exam Prep & Test Simulator
We recommend OnlineEd for aspiring agents looking for bundled prelicensing packages with free exam prep courses. Aside from its affordable rates, prelicensing packages include several learning tools like video lessons, online flashcards, practice tests, a test simulator, and e-books. On top of these, OnlineEd offers a free exam prep course that covers national principles and key points review, real estate math, WA laws and regulations, national practice tests, WA state-level practice tests, and WA license exam sample tests.
Aside from prelicensing, continuing education for license renewal is also provided in a convenient self-paced format. You can either choose from bundled packages or individual classes, such as Environmental Issues, Ethics, and Risk Management, for as low as $19. What’s more, OnlinedEd’s courses can be accessed for 365 days up to 730 days, making them one of the best Washington real estate license courses for students who need more time to prepare for the actual exam.
Additional OnlineEd Features
- Professional development courses: OnlineEd offers career enhancement training that covers topics on home inspection, real estate issues, and real estate marketing, business, and technology. They also provide programs to help you earn private designations to improve your credentials and become a transaction coordinator.
- Instructor support: Upon registering for the prelicense course, students will be assigned a primary instructor to assist them with questions regarding course content.
- Customer support: OnlineEd’s phone support is available for students who are having technical issues or need to purchase a course extension from Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays. After-hours email support is also available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OnlineEd learning management system: OnlineEd’s learning platform enables businesses to create customized training for their real estate and mortgage offices.
- Other course offerings: Aside from real estate courses, OnlineEd offers training programs for professionals in the insurance, mortgage, and contracting sectors.
Gaining an online rating score of 4.4 out of 5, OnlineEd is praised for its helpful contact customer support and convenient self-paced courses. According to positive reviews, students loved how course materials were easy to follow and understand. Several reviews also said its online prelicensing real estate classes in Washington State prepared them for their exams and careers.
However, some of the negative reviews for OnlineEd expressed frustration that they didn’t offer all the courses they needed to complete. Another student was disappointed with the additional costs to purchase several features. Others hoped to have more access to a live instructor during the course. If you learn better with a livestream course format, consider Rockwell Institute. You can also check Colibri Real Estate and Kaplan for live components in their prelicensing courses.
As a smaller real estate school, OnlineEd pricing includes fewer package options than its competitors but has very reasonable prices.
Prelicensing: Starting at $120
You can complete your prelicensing education by choosing a bundled package or individual courses based on your education needs.
- 30-hour Washington Real Estate Practices: $120 includes instructor support, exam prep, test simulator, video lessons, e-books, and printable certificate
- 60-hour Washington Real Estate Fundamentals: $240 includes instructor support, exam prep, test simulator, video lessons, e-books, and printable certificate
- Washington Real Estate Prelicense Training Package: $235 includes 90-hour prelicensing course, instructor support, exam prep, test simulator, video lessons, e-books, and printable certificate
Post-licensing: Starting at Free
- Washington 90-hour First-time License Renewal Continuing Education Package: $134 includes video lessons, printable certificate, and e-book
- Individual courses: Free to $99 based on credit hours and topics
Continued Education: Starting at $19
- Washington 30-hour Real Estate License Renewal Continuing Education Package: $199 includes video lessons, printable certificate, and e-book; accessible for 730 days from date of purchase
- Washington 27-hour Real Estate License Renewal Continuing Education Package: $125 includes video lessons, printable certificate, and e-book
- Individual course: $19 to $38 based on credit hours
Exam Prep: Free
- Washington Real Estate Exam Prep: Free, contains practice tests and test simulator
How We Evaluated the Top Real Estate Schools in Washington State
The home of grunge and the center of a real estate market with median home prices reaching up to $1.8 million, Washington offers convenient online real estate classes for aspiring brokers and managing brokers. The best real estate schools in Washington State boast high-quality online courses with a variety of learning environments, robust study materials, and top-notch instructor support to become a licensed real estate agent in The Evergreen State.
After a thorough evaluation, The CE Shop is our best online real estate school in Washington State. Aside from affordable course rates, The CE Shop’s quality education, expert faculty, and extended customer support hours enable students to prepare for the licensing exam with confidence and at their own pace. The CE Shop also offers courses for every stage of your career—from prelicensing to post-licensing, managing broker licensing, and CE. Although courses are primarily text-based, its custom LEAP platform makes learning more engaging.
Here are the criteria we used to determine the best online real estate schools in Washington State:
25% of Overall Score
Consists of various formatting and learning styles for each course to meet the specific needs of the agent as well as ease of course accessibility.
20% of Overall Score
Pricing is based on the cost and availability of pre- and post-licensing, continuing education courses, and exam prep for each online institution.
15% of Overall Score
The availability of each level of education for different stages of licensure. This would include pre- and post-licensing, continuing education courses, broker prelicensing, and exam prep.
15% of Overall Score
Extending services past licensure, such as coaching, training, and career assistance. Also, whether the provider offers pass or refund guarantees for its courses.
10% of Overall Score
Based on customer feedback for each program, with particular attention given to reviews of the product and popularity of the provider, to certify the course meets user satisfaction.
10% of Overall Score
Expertise in the field and firsthand experience with the providers allow us to evaluate the standout features, value for the money, and ease of use for each school.
5% of Overall Score
We looked into the convenience and attainability of customer service for technical support and instructor assistance.