Open house invitations notify prospective buyers of the details of your upcoming open house, clearly display the key features and images of the listing, and bring more individuals to your doorstep. We reviewed the top 25 open house invitation templates to look at what features bring interest and warm leads knocking when the open house arrives.
Here are 25 open house invitation templates, and what features you can replicate in your own:
open house invitation has the potential to draw larger numbers because there is a greater likelihood of showcasing an area of interest. While one potential buyer might be interested in an expansive backyard, another might be drawn in by the large kitchen for entertaining. Mix it up, show off the best features of the property, and grab potential buyers with diverse interests.
If you are the person taking the photography that will be displayed on your flyers, see our article on the top real estate photography tips and mistakes to avoid.
real estate lead generation flyer template by ProspectsPLUS! immediately stands out from the white backdrop of most direct mail, and helps to give your open house invitation a second glance by its intended audience.
8. Show Off the BlockIf your listing is positioned in a prestigious neighborhood block, be sure to showcase the setting to entice potential buyers with the surroundings. Often homes on well-known streets are hard to come by, and by setting the scene, you allow them to image themselves as part of the community. The template above is customizable, but showcases a lovely setting while not forgetting about the details in the smaller images below.
9. Give them Important Information Up FrontOpen house invitation templates that offer specific information, such as price, create more targeted attendees. When people know the details of the listing up front, they are far more likely to rule themselves out if they are not a good fit, and so those you do get in attendance will be more likely to fit homes in that price range and who are looking for the particular features you advertise.
The particular home on the template above is advertised at $300,000 and includes a pool as well as five bedrooms. You can expect that visitors who know this information up front are far more likely to want similar features as they are browsing homes, making them a great group to add to your Rolodex moving forward.
real estate marketing easier and the decision to target that group a no-brainer.
16. Show the Possibilities of the HomeThe approach of showing home possibilities in your open house invitations encourages the visitors to see themselves hosting a similar party, and be more inclined to view the house positively. By hosting the neighborhood for “cocktails, music and mingling,” this agent is attempting to illustrate the home’s use for entertaining.
18. Make the Dream AttainablePerfectly position your property as the dream home within their grasp when designing your open house invitation templates. Allowing potential buyers to have an attainable fantasy can be a fantastic strategic approach for the right property. Looking at the template above, you can see how marketing that particular home would be well-served using this approach, and really ties in elements like the outdoor entertaining area, pool, and multiple balconies.
—don’t be tempted to allow some items to go uncustomized. In the postcard above, it is fairly apparent that you can customize images, headlines and your company information. But further customize by adding your company logo, personal image, or using your own font instead of the standard one provided.
If you really want to wow flyer recipients with an expansive property open house, be sure to include drone photography. If you’ve never used drones before, check out our real estate drone photography and video guide.
21. Highlight Rooms of InterestProminently displaying rooms that people value most can help bring people to your open house. For example, in the open house invitation above, the kitchen is one of the rooms prominently displayed and appears recently updated. This is a great model to follow when we know that kitchens can make or break the purchase of a home. Find ways of anticipating and alleviating your homebuyer’s concerns.
23. Display Perfection (or as close as you can get)
Set the scene of your property open house invitations by making the property appear well-tended and perfectly maintained. In the open house invitation template above, the lawn is trimmed, the lights are at a perfect hue, and the sun is setting in the backdrop. While not all homes are perfect, you want to be sure that the exterior and interior convey a pristine image as much as possible for the listing.
The Bottom Line
Open house invitation templates should not only inspire you, but allow you to customize to your own listing, personality, and farm area. We hope your open house invitation is able to reflect your unique style and perspective, and that you’ve been able to gain some inspiration from the templates listed above.