The best real estate direct mail services enable you to successfully reach your target audience with print materials like postcards, brochures, and flyers. In addition, they allow you to customize templates to fit your brand and provide options for overnight, next day, or bulk sending to support your lead generation efforts. Based on our review of a dozen options, here are the six best direct mail companies for real estate professionals:
- ProspectsPLUS!: Best overall and top choice for realtors who want to dominate a farm area
- Overnight Prints: Solid do-it-yourself (DIY) editing tools and interface for designing real estate mailers
- VistaPrint: Real estate direct mail services with the widest range of marketing materials
- UPrinting: Best Every Day Direct Mail (EDDM) services for realtors
- PsPrint: Great for agents wanting real estate direct mail marketing materials that stand out with specialty finishes like die cuts or foil stamping
- Modern Postcard: Excellent for large brokerages in need of custom, multi-location support
Pricing Starts at*:
73 cents per postcard
$1.90 per flyer
$2.38 per brochure
Phone, email, and live chat
15 cents per postcard
15 cents per flyer
$1.14 per brochure
Phone, email, and live chat
10 cents per postcard
11 cents per flyer
43 cents per brochure
Phone, email, and live chat
8 cents per postcard
10 cents per flyer
3.4 cents per brochure
Phone, email, and live chat
12 cents per postcard
33 cents per flyer
39 cents per brochure
Phone and email
27 cents per postcard
$1.28 per flyer
8.8 cents per brochure
Phone and email
*Prices are approximate; exact pricing depends on customizations such as size, design, paper stock, finishes, and amount of product purchased.
ProspectsPLUS!: Overall Best Real Estate Direct Mail Services
ProspectsPLUS! is one of the few direct mail marketing services exclusively for real estate professionals. It is by far one of the best direct mail companies for real estate, with the widest variety of real estate-specific options, tools, strategies, and support.
Mailing lists are available for purchase according to geographics, demographics, or lifestyles and Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) services are also offered. ProspectsPLUS! has hundreds of templates for everything from real estate marketing postcards, business cards, flyers, brochures, and door hangers to niche campaigns for your sphere of influence (SOI), real estate farm area, for sale by owner (FSBO), expired listings, or absentee owners.
ProspectsPLUS!’ Market Dominator consistently markets your services using real estate mailers in your farm area over the course of a year so you can dominate the competition. It showcases you as the neighborhood expert with the latest market information and statistics each month. The Market Dominator program provides a higher return on investment and bypasses the spam filters that can derail email marketing, and it gives your brand an exclusive presence in your farm area.
The direct mail products offered by ProspectsPLUS! include postcards, door hangers, brochures, real estate flyers, newsletters, notecards, folders, business cards, mailing lists, gift cards, niche campaigns, and EDDM. The massive range of over 650 topical real estate templates makes ProspectsPLUS! stand out from its direct mail competitors. Although Overnight Prints and PsPrint offer a small selection of real estate templates, they aren’t designed for specific real estate marketing strategies.
ProspectsPLUS! uses a self-design service with a template-driven editor. It’s easy to follow the prompts with clickable boxes to add text or change photos, and the interface is similar to PsPrint. Although it functions well, it does feel slightly dated and clunky, so Overnight Prints may be a better choice if you want a simpler interface that is easy to use.
ProspectsPLUS! reviews reveal the platform enjoys an excellent rating of 4.8 out of 5 from customers, who love how simple the process is to send highly targeted mail to potential leads. Thousands of users have happily commented that the wide selection of quality designs takes all the guesswork and confusion out of sending direct mail, and that customer support is extremely helpful when needed.
- Postcards: 27 cents to $2.78 per piece, depending on quantity, size, postage, and shipping
- Flyers: 30 cents to $3.59 per flyer, depending on quantity, size, postage, and shipping
- Newsletters: 30 cents to $2.71 per piece, depending on quantity
- Digital download of newsletters: $19.95
- Brochures and magazines: 48 cents to $2.83 per brochure, depending on quantity, postage, and shipping
- Dominator magazine: $1.54 to $2.61 per magazine, depending on quantity
- Business cards: $30 to $178, depending on quantity and size
- Door hangers: 27 cents to 63 cents per piece, depending on quantity
- Notecards: 76 cents to 92 cents per piece, depending on quantity, white blank mailing envelopes included
- Folders: $2.80 to $3.41 per folder, depending on quantity and size
Overnight Prints: Best Editing Tools for DIY Direct Mail Marketing Design
Overnight Prints is a direct mail marketing company that provides a range of products for various industries and events. They provide premade templates or allow you to upload a customized image to include in your print materials. Its primary differentiator is the intuitive editing interface that enables realtors to easily design and customize real estate marketing materials.
Plus, you can explore Overnight Print’s editing tools without registering or creating an account, so you can start seeing the possibilities right now. Simply load your designs or a template into the editor and start customizing your direct mailer’s design. Overnight Prints is the clear solution for DIY real estate direct mail marketing.
As with the other providers on this list of the best real estate direct mail services, Overnight Prints offers real estate mailers like postcards, flyers, brochures, and real estate door hangers. However, Overnight Prints also offers more unique products you can customize, including:
- Car door magnets
- Rack cards
- Address labels
- Self-inking stamps
- Tissue paper
- Wrapping paper
The online editor within Overnight Prints was created for DIY designers, so it is an extremely user-friendly interface. Although Click2Mail, UPrinting, and PsPrint also provide editing tools, Overnight Prints has the fastest load times and show editable elements in the sidebar menu to prevent the need for constant clicking around the design or opening new screens. It is by far the most intuitive with options that expedite workflows like logo modifications, redesigns, and consultations with graphic artists for additional assistance.
Overnight Prints Reviews
There are over 114,000 Overnight Prints reviews online, and they maintain a strong average rating of 4.6 out of 5. The majority of users say that the quality of products is often better than they expected, and that prices are extremely competitive. On the other hand, the primary reason for negative feedback was delivery issues and a mediocre experience with customer service. In comparison, ProspectsPLUS! reviews indicate that it’s quick to remedy any and all negative user experiences with refunds or credits.
Overnight Prints Pricing
- Business cards: $3.32 to $18 for packs of 25 business cards, depending on the style
- Postcards: Starting at $14.20 for 25, depending on quantity, quality, and size
- Notecards: Starting at $5.63 for 10, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Flyers: Starting at $15.95 for 25, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Brochures: Starting at $28.56 for 25, depending on size and quantity
- Door hangers: Starting at 5 cents per hanger, depending on quantity and style
- Booklets: Starting at $38.12 for 25, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Magnets: Starting at $22.57 for 25, depending on size, quantity, and style
VistaPrint: Widest Range of Real Estate Direct Mail Marketing Materials
VistaPrint is one of the largest direct mail companies in the country. It provides marketing materials, design services, and digital marketing services to a variety of industries. Even though VistaPrint isn’t a real estate-specific direct mail solution, it provides a number of real estate templates for the widest range of printed marketing products. This makes it a one-stop shop for realtors needing to order a variety of print materials.
Overnight Prints also provides customization of some unique products, but VistaPrint has a much larger range of products real estate agents can customize for use in marketing and advertising campaigns. For example, you could include customized gifts like mugs, ballpoint pens, or keychains with your logo along with client thank-you notes and real estate pop-by gifts. Overall, VistaPrint is a go-to source for printed materials of any kind because of their range and the easy editing and ordering process.
VistaPrint can fulfill all of your real estate direct mail needs from postcards, flyers, real estate brochures, door hangers, and booklets to even more specific materials like open house invitation templates. Plus, there are many other products you can customize, including:
- Car door magnets
- Car door decals
- Custom Post-it notes
- Ballpoint pens
- Keychain can openers
- Magnetic clips
- Paper coasters
- Stamps and ink
Just as with competitors like UPrinting and PsPrint, VistaPrint allows you to upload your own design or customize an existing real estate template. Create proofs to share with colleagues or get approval, save your design for future use, and modify everything from images and graphics to text, colors, and finishes.
The editor is easy to use and intuitive, and includes guides to prevent you from cutting off important information—which is vital whether you’re creating a postcard or materials to include with a prospecting letter. In addition, you have the option to hire a VistaPrint designer for only $5 to adjust your template within 24 hours.
Despite having hundreds of positive reviews, overall feedback about VistaPrint is somewhat mixed. Many customers were extremely impressed with the simplicity of the ordering process and quality of their products, but VistaPrint reviews show that others had a less-than-ideal experience.
The unhappy customers had mistakes in their orders and were unable to get the problem resolved through customer service. If you’d prefer to work with a company that specializes in real estate direct mail instead of serving all industries, check out ProspectsPLUS! or Modern Postcard.
- Postcards: Starting at $22.25 for 50, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Flyers: Starting at $8.30 for 25, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Brochures: Starting at $38.05 for 25, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Door hangers: Starting at $38.55 for 50, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Business cards: Starting at $17 for 100, depending on size, quantity, and style
UPrinting: Best Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) Services for Real Estate
UPrinting is an online printing and marketing company that provides Every Day Direct Mail, or EDDM, and does all of the printing and mailing for you. UPrinting’s EDDM service includes mailing to postage boxes and metered mail markings are printed on each mailer, so all you need to do is choose the neighborhood(s) you want to canvas. This makes UPrinting best for agents and brokers who want to use EDDM to send real estate mailers to build their business.
Other real estate direct mail companies provide EDDM for an extra cost, like ProspectsPLUS! and Click2Mail, but UPrinting makes sending Every Day Direct Mail campaigns as simple and efficient as possible. There is a step-by-step process for ordering that prevents mistakes.
UPrinting gives real estate agents free mailer templates with file setup and reviews to make sure the printing is correct, including all EDDM indicia markers like mailing codes or postage boxes. Download EDDM-specific templates and edit them in popular graphic design programs, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat, as well as Microsoft Publisher or as a JPEG image.
UPrinting provides the most common types of real estate mailers, like business cards, real estate newsletters, brochures, catalogs, magnets, and postcards. However, its EDDM capabilities are really what set it apart from competitors. EDDM requires indicia to make it through the postal system, and UPrinting is uniquely set up to make room for those markers and prevent mistakes to ensure your direct mail marketing materials get delivered to hundreds of potential real estate clients.
UPrinting offers a good editor for real estate agents who like a freehand approach to design when creating real estate direct mail marketing campaigns. Unlike most other direct mail platforms, UPrinting does not provide any premade templates. Tools like Canva provide an easy solution for finding and editing premade real estate direct mail marketing templates, but if you can’t or don’t want to spend too much time on design, ProspectsPLUS! or VistaPrint are a better choice.
Although most users are happy with the direct mail services, UPrinting reviews are mixed. The advantages noted were heavily in favor of fast service and quality products. On the other hand, some customers said shipping was more expensive than competitors, delivery dates weren’t on target, and customer service wasn’t responsive. If you’d rather choose a direct mail company with the highest possible reviews, check out ProspectsPLUS!
- Brochures: Starting at 34 cents each, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Postcards: Starting at 16 cents each, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Door hangers: Starting at 26 cents each, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Flyers: Starting at 49 cents each, depending on size, quantity, and style
PsPrint: Best for Custom Printing & Finishing Options
PsPrint is a printing and mailing company that offers customized printing options to help real estate agents impress buyers and sellers with unique mailers. There are added services to create mailers that stand out from the crowd and appeal to luxury buyers. Real estate agents and brokers looking to stand out with specialized direct mail marketing materials will benefit the most from PsPrint.
PsPrint’s customized services include things like die cuts for interesting shapes, foil stamping for flair, high-impact designs, and Ultra postcards with a heavy paperweight for feel. PsPrint is the only real estate direct mail service to provide this option at a relatively affordable price.
PsPrint has easy template designs for marketing materials like postcards, brochures, door hangers, and sales letters. But it stands out for its affordable add-ons that make your marketing pieces stand out in any mailbox, which is a must if you want to become successful in real estate. The extra-thick paperweight of its Ultra postcards, custom die cuts to make creative shapes, and metallic foil stamping creates interest and makes recipients pay attention to your direct mail campaigns.
PsPrint is the middle ground in the design interface category. While they provide a limited amount of real estate direct mail templates you can auto-load into the editor, it is not as intuitive as Overnight Prints’ editor. On the other hand, it isn’t a totally blank canvas like what you get with UPrinting. Another positive is that like Overnight Prints, PsPrint is one of the few real estate mail companies that don’t require pre-registration to access and use the design editor.
Based on the more than 75,000 PsPrint reviews and extremely high rating of 4.7 out of 5, it’s clear that customers love PsPrint. In addition, many customers commented about the fair prices, discount codes, and consistently accurate delivery times. The few negative reviews were centered on the speed of the website and difficulty understanding the print preview. If you would rather opt for a direct mail solution where you can preview your material before sending it, try VistaPrint.
- Postcards: Starting at 3 cents each, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Brochures: Starting at 8 cents each, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Booklets: Starting at 24 cents each, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Newsletters: Starting at 34 cents each, depending on size, quantity, and style
- Business cards: Starting at 3 cents each, depending on size, quantity, and style
Modern Postcard: Best Direct Mail Services for Multi-location Brokerages
Modern Postcard is a marketing company that provides direct mail as well as digital marketing services. It handles design, printing, and mailing for multi-location or multi-agent broker offices. Therefore, it is ideal for brokers or agencies with a larger budget that needs real estate direct mail campaigns with customized pricing for several locations or multi-agent realty offices.
Although it may seem that any direct mail company could provide these services, the reality of coordinating real estate mailing services for multiple locations is a massive undertaking. Modern Postcard is uniquely positioned to serve this need and to ensure that all mailers are on time and accurate.
For brokers with a larger budget and more involved mailing needs, Modern Postcards is the perfect solution. Alternatively, Overnight Prints also offers an employer portal to facilitate the direct mail marketing material needs of a multi-location brokerage or team.
Modern Postcards is not a self-design, self-printing mail company. Although you can find the same products from other direct mail companies, like brochures, real estate postcards, and booklets, Modern Postcards focuses on a host of boutique marketing solutions.
Modern Postcards’ services include design, printing, and distribution of printed marketing materials to larger agencies and brokerages running nationwide campaigns. Modern Postcards isn’t designed for individual real estate agents, but if you’d like the option to hand off your real estate mail marketing, you may want to research custom design services from PsPrint or Overnight Prints.
Modern Postcards is not a do-it-yourself mailing platform and there are no design tools within the website. Instead, there are designers and marketing specialists on staff to create custom real estate direct mail marketing pieces for maximum impact. Plus, there are plenty of design resources and guides that could be beneficial to any real estate professional who wants to improve their own mailers.
Modern Postcard Reviews
Customers praise Modern Postcard for its creative approach to real estate direct mail campaigns and attention to detail. On both Trustpilot and Yelp, reviewers were extremely happy with the design, printing, and customer support of this full-service agency.
There are no negative reviews within the last five years. However, Modern Postcard is not designed for individual real estate agents. More cost-effective options like ProspectsPLUS! and UPrinting may better match your needs.
Modern Postcard Pricing
Modern Postcard is a custom solution for large real estate brokerages with custom needs, so pricing is not published. For pricing details, contact Modern Postcard directly.
How We Evaluated the Best Direct Mail Companies for Real Estate
Marketing via real estate direct mail services helps agents and brokers connect with buyers and sellers, and can be sent to client type-targeted lists as well as within specific cities, regions, or neighborhoods. However, for direct mail campaigns to be of value to agents, they need to be affordable, reliable, and versatile.
Based on our criteria, ProspectsPLUS! is the best overall real estate direct mail service. It is designed specifically for real estate professionals and therefore provides the widest variety of templates and real estate niche marketing options. In addition, it gives agents the ability to purchase a mailing list or work with a professional to develop a direct mail strategy.
These are the criteria used to determine the best real estate direct mail service:
- Price: Real estate mail campaigns should be affordable and effective. We looked for solutions with a measurable tracking system to determine the return on investment (ROI) to help real estate agents gauge results.
- Features: If all direct mail were the same, it wouldn’t get responses. We looked for platforms that offered additional features like custom designs, tracking, bulk discounts, and satisfaction guarantees.
- Delivery: It is absolutely necessary for direct mail to be delivered on time. We favored platforms that offer next-day delivery, but the primary element is reliable delivery with tracking.
- Mailing options: The ability to purchase and send direct mail fast is extremely important, as well as the option to have the company send your mail directly to your contacts. In addition, some agents need a mailing list for their direct mail campaigns, so we favored platforms with EDDM and options for creating mailing lists.
- Customer support: Whether you need help uploading your mailing list or creating real estate direct mail postcards, customer support should be there to handle every question or concern. We sought companies offering support across various channels.