Social media is arguably one of the best ways to generate highly qualified buyer and seller leads. However, it takes a lot of effort to come up with the content needed to grow an audience. Also, doing it well takes time away from closing deals with your existing clients. We looked for the best social media marketing companies for real estate agents to help identify options that offer even more reasons for busy professionals to consider outsourcing some, if not all, of this activity.
Here are the five best social media marketing companies for real estate agents:
- CityBlast: Best for access to specialized social media experts for real estate lead generation
- Lyfe Marketing: Most comprehensive social media service for those seeking expert help developing and implementing their marketing strategy
- Roar Solutions: Best for brokerages seeking to affordably outsource social media marketing and website management with a combined service
- $99 Social: Best for professionals looking to build an audience through consistent, daily social media engagement
- Fiverr: Best for customized, one-on-one social media management
How We Evaluated Each Social Media Marketing Company
Social media management requires a wide range of specific skills and expertise. There’s also no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to creating and making the most of your social media presence. As a result, we sought out social media management companies that offered a range of pricing for varying budgets, provided relevant and targeted content or other time-saving services for real estate marketing, and supported the most popular platforms.
Based on the needs of real estate agents and brokers, we used the following criteria in our ranking:
- Social media platforms supported
- Targeted content (local buyer leads and seller leads)
- Supported content categories
- Customizable posting frequency
- Reporting and analytics
- Contract options
We chose CityBlast as the overall best real estate social media marketing company because of its locally targeted content, the ability to choose content categories and review content before posting, and its relatively affordable price for up to seven postings per week.
CityBlast: Best Overall Social Media Marketing Company for Real Estate Agents
CityBlast is the only specialized social media marketing company for real estate agents in the market. It is the best choice because of its ability to focus on a local audience with real estate-specific content and its affordable pricing. CityBlast automates social media posting seven days a week, allowing real estate agents to focus more on engagement and selling.
CityBlast Pricing & Features
CityBlast’s pricing packages are customized based on your business needs. Hence, you’ll have to contact its sales team to request a specific quote. However, its social media management packages for real estate agents cost about $99 paid monthly or $83 per month when paid annually. All plans include a $149 activation fee.
Additional services, like Facebook ad campaigns, are an additional cost. CityBlast can also build and customize your Facebook Business Page starting at $199 (one-time fee).
To experience how it works, you may sign up for its seven-day free trial.
Here are a few of CityBlast’s additional features:
- Create and optimize new social media accounts from within the platform
- Customize your posting frequency up to seven postings per week
- View likes, shares, and comments of multiple social media platforms on its dashboard
- Lead generation, email, and other marketing services are available
Lyfe Marketing: Most Comprehensive Social Media Marketing Service
Lyfe Marketing is an award-winning social media management company. It is the only marketing company to include an account manager, two hours of consulting monthly, social media strategy, and unique, custom social media content. Although it is the most expensive option on our list, it is the best choice for real estate agents who want a comprehensive and highly personal social media strategy.
Lyfe Marketing Pricing & Features
Lyfe Marketing offers three social media marketing plans ranging from $700 to $1,100 per month. All plans include page monitoring, responding to comments, and basic ad management on Facebook and Instagram. You can add Twitter and LinkedIn content for an additional cost of $150 per platform, per month.
Here are a few of Lyfe Marketing’s additional features:
- Access to a single account manager and up to two hours of consultation per month
- Offers social media calendar organization
- Includes reporting and analytics
Roar Solutions: Best Combination of Social Media & Website Management
Roar Solutions offers digital marketing and lead generation services for real estate and mortgage companies. At only $59 per month for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, its organic social media management services are the most affordable on our list.
Roar Solutions Pricing & Features
Roar Solutions offers Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter posts for a monthly fee of $59 per month. There are two additional package options for $99 to $399, including website creation, management, and search engine optimization (SEO). You can also customize your service with add-ons like social account setups, landing pages, blog posting services, reporting, and chat widget install.
Here are a few of Roar Solution’s other features and benefits:
- Offers educational and informative articles curated by Roar Solutions from various sources
- Includes customizable posting frequency
- Roar can help you manage your Facebook ads, but this comes at an additional fee
- Social media management plan does not require a contract
$99 Social: Best for Daily Social Media Posting
$99 Social offers a simple way to post real estate content on two social media platforms every single day. If you want to build a social presence with consistent posts, but lack the time or interest in managing social media yourself, $99 Social is a great solution.
$99 Social Pricing & Features
$99 Social offers a basic social media management plan at a flat rate of $99 per month. This plan includes one daily post for Facebook and one additional network of your choice. There are two additional plans for $198 to $297 per month that offer more posting options and networks, as well as individual add-on options.
Here are a few of $99 Social’s features:
- Facebook advertising available with the upper-level plan
- Content ranges among related articles, images, and videos curated or created by $99 Social
- No long-term commitment or contract
Fiverr: Best for One-on-One Social Media Management
Fiverr is a freelance platform offering a different way to get a high-quality social media manager for your real estate business. Although it takes effort to find the right freelancer, this could be the best choice if you want unique, custom content and advice from a specialist.
Fiverr Pricing & Features
Fiverr helps you find and connect with social media managers, so you will set your pricing with each candidate. You can post a job and search for social media marketers with real estate experience, good reviews, and within your price range. Fees can start as low as $5 per job or project.