Building an audience on social media takes time, effort, and know-how, but it is essential to increasing brand exposure and generating leads for your real estate business. Using a real estate social media marketing company will save you time and stress by offering content production, advertising, automation, and design skills. To assist you in choosing the most effective company for expanding your business, we looked into dozens of platforms to uncover the best real estate social media marketing companies in 2023.
Based on pricing, the types of services provided, and the social platforms supported, here are the best social media marketing agencies for realtors:
- Constant Contact: Best for targeting a specific audience with social media posting and email marketing
- Sprout Social: Ideal for realtors providing robust social media management and search engine optimization (SEO) tools
- Fiverr: Great for real estate professionals seeking niche social media marketing freelancers
- Coffee & Contracts: Excellent choice for realtors looking for an all-in-one social media marketing company
- $99 Social: Best for those wanting social media engagement through original daily Facebook posts
- Animoto: Top solution for real estate agents looking to supplement their social media content with engaging videos
- CityBlast: Solid real estate social media marketing company for agents who want locally focused content
- Lyfe Marketing: Best for realtors seeking expert help developing a comprehensive social media marketing strategy
- Roar Solutions: Ideal for those needing combined real estate social media marketing and website management service
- Later.com: Recommended for its all-in-one platform that creates, edits, and schedule social media posts
Best Real Estate Social Media Marketing Companies at a Glance
Social Media Outlets
$9.99 per month
14-day free trial
Phone and email
$249 per month
30-day free trial
Phone and email
Pricing varies per service and freelancer—starting at $5
Phone and email
$54 per month
$99 per month
No free trial, 14-day risk-free guarantee
Phone, email, and live chat
Free-forever plan; paid plans start at $16 per month
$99 per month
7-day free trial
Phone and email
$500 per month
Phone and online form
$69 per month
Phone, email, and online form
$18 per month
14-day free trial
To find out which lead social media marketing company will best suit your real estate needs, take this quick quiz:
Which social media marketing company is right for you?
Constant Contact: Best for Targeted Social Posts & Emailing
Our Expert Opinion on Constant Contact
Constant Contact has simple list management, drag-and-drop templates, and time-saving automation to assist real estate professionals with organizing their social media campaigns. Constant Contact makes segmenting client lists simple so you can target the right audience. Segment your contacts based on location, tags, and email activity manually or automatically with an additional fee. Tags like the most engaged, the slightly engaged, and the least engaged help agents prioritize leads most likely to transact.
In addition, Constant Contact’s user-friendly interface makes it easy for beginners to get started with email, text, and social media marketing. It allows you to post to multiple social media platforms simultaneously, saving you time. Similarly, you can manage Facebook and Instagram ads directly from the platform, making Constant Contact one of the best real estate social media companies for targeted posting and emailing marketing to reach a specific audience.
- Statistics and metric reports: Provides easy-to-access statistics and metric reports for campaign performance.
- Templates and layouts: Offers hundreds of professionally designed and customizable templates and layouts.
- Email marketing automation: This feature automatically sends a targeted welcome email, nurtures leads, segments contacts, and expands your reach.
- SMS marketing: Includes a dedicated phone number, simple message editor, detailed reporting, and list growth and opt-in tools.
- Integrations: 300-plus integrations, such as Shopify, Canva, Etsy, and Vimeo.
From 2,400 reviews, consumers rated Constant Contact a 4.3 out of 5. Constant Contact’s user-friendly layout and the simple process for setting up your first campaign—from opening an account to beginning your free trial—were lauded by users. Customers also liked how easy it was to examine analytics related to the success of campaigns and their customizable templates.
However, several users shared that the site was full of bugs that never got fixed despite significantly impacting usability. Another main complaint that reviewers expressed was Constant Contact’s pricing structure. Many customers noted that certain features were expensive and out of their price point. We recommend Animoto if you want a social media manager for real estate agents offering a free-forever plan.
Sprout Social: Best for Robust Social Media Management & SEO Tools
Our Expert Opinion on Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a simple social media management tool for web and mobile applications. It is divided into several tools for managing your inbox, social media schedule, mentions, and analytics. Plus, it supports Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube for core social media. You can also link accounts from Google My Business, Google Analytics, Tripadvisor, and Glassdoor when you connect a profile—allowing you to reach a wider audience and have consistent posts across all your platforms.
Additionally, Sprout Social’s user interface is organized, and the quick-access buttons are helpful, requiring fewer clicks to do routine tasks. The Publishing tool lets you schedule several posts simultaneously when your audience is most active, guaranteeing maximum exposure for your posts. Furthermore, its Feedly integration lets you see and share information from your “followed” feeds directly from the app’s interface, providing you insights about the trends and topics of your followers.
Fiverr: Best for Niche Social Media Marketing Management Specialists
Our Expert Opinion on Fiverr
Fiverr is a freelance platform that helps you find and connect with real estate social media marketing professionals who offer any individual service you may need. Fiverr is a perfect alternative because you can find general or specific real estate social media marketing services, such as Instagram engagement, hashtag research, TikTok video editing, LinkedIn lead generation, or Facebook advertising. For this reason, Fiverr is best for those who want unique, custom content and collaboration with a specialist.
Purchase a one-time service like branded, premade graphic templates for social media images or set up a long-term contract with one or multiple social media marketing experts. Some freelancers focus on specific social media platforms or skills, like hashtags or copywriting. In contrast, others can take charge of all the elements of your social media strategy, from planning to designing, writing, and scheduling.
- Fiverr Pro and Fiverr’s Choice: Pro Verified sellers have passed Fiverr’s quality and qualification checks. On the other hand, if a seller is listed as Fiverr’s Choice, it signifies that Fiverr has given them a high rating and approves their level of service.
- Gig Subscriptions: If you need more than one project completed quickly, several freelancers offer service subscriptions.
- Inbox: Fiverr’s inbox works like a chat room, with conversations in separate threads.
- Milestones (for projects over $100): Work with your freelancer to set up milestones if you have a big project, like designing a website. Milestones are marked complete when you accept them, and you must pay for each one separately.
- Revisions: If a project comes back unsatisfactory or there are some parts you want to change, you can request revisions.
Fiverr earned a 3.8 out of 5 customer rating from its 8,830 users, showing highly positive reviews and stating the platform has an excellent online service with many talented and professional designers and freelancers. However, each freelancer’s types, quality, and levels of services differ, and pricing varies greatly. You can utilize each freelancer’s average ratings and client testimonials to narrow your list of possible services.
Nevertheless, finding the right freelancer can be much easier said than done. It takes time to sort through all of the options, and it could require some trial and error to figure out precisely what services you need and which freelancer offers the most significant value. CityBlast or $99 Social are excellent options if you’re searching for the simplest and fastest way to cross social media posting off your to-do list.
Read how our experts feel about this real estate social media marketing company in our Fiverr Review.
Coffee & Contracts: Best One-stop Shop Social Media Marketing Agency for Realtors
Our Expert Opinion on Coffee & Contracts
Coffee & Contracts is a one-stop shop for all the tools and resources real estate agents need to thrive online, increase their visibility, and attract new followers-turned-clients. It provides customizable monthly content calendars, various real estate guides, email newsletters, video scripts, and postcards in Canva to support you in creating unique and eye-catching social media marketing content.
Moreover, Coffee & Contracts updates the content calendar with social media post options for every day of the month. It also offers many bonus materials to keep your social accounts fresh and engaging, including 400-plus engaging captions to copy and paste and timeless, clean, and ready-to-go templates and flyers. Real estate agents can benefit significantly from the real estate-specific content available from Coffee & Contracts to attract an active audience and engage with new prospects.
- Story templates: Provides unique and fun story templates or posts that help boost engagement and capture leads.
- Done-for-You marketing guides, checklists, and flyers: Coffee & Contracts offers neat and ready-to-go templates. These can be completely customizable using Canva.
- Prewritten email newsletters: Coffee & Contracts provides prewritten templates for email newsletters, including checklists, open house guides, local event calendars, and preferred vendor packets.
- Realtor training resources: Offers users training on how to successfully generate leads using social media, such as making videos, creating Instagram Stories, and how to increase likes and comments.
As of this writing, there are only a few third-party online reviews for Coffee & Contracts, giving it a 5 out of 5-star rating. Real estate professionals rave about the content available through the platform. Users said the Reels, images, videos, and monthly newsletters are excellent and can be adapted to their needs. Also, integration with Canva allows agents to customize their content to match their brand.
Nevertheless, Coffee & Contracts does not support specific social media platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn. With this, explore Sprout Social if you have multiple accounts, including Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google My Business.
$99 Social: Best Social Media Marketing Company for Daily Facebook Posts
Our Expert Opinion on $99 Social
$99 Social offers a simple and affordable way to post daily real estate content on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google My Business. A professional content specialist manages all plans, including article links, real estate hashtags, and weekly promotions for your networks. In addition, each post is prepared by content specialists—producing unique content for your audience and niche. With this, $99 Social is a great solution to build a social presence with consistent posts.
If you don’t need to post daily, opt for the Presence plan. It includes three weekly posts on your chosen two networks. Alternatively, the higher-tiered plans include five weekly posts per network. It also contains long-form copy with 500 to 750-plus characters and informational content; the same post goes to both networks. The two highest-tier plans include custom branded images and a once-a-month custom SEO blog post.
Animoto: Best Real Estate Social Media Video Creation Services
Our Expert Opinion on Animoto
Animoto is a video creation platform that provides real estate templates so you can quickly and professionally edit your videos. According to Wordstream, businesses that use video increase their revenue 49% faster than those that don’t. Using Animoto, you can start creating professional real estate marketing videos for free on any device, and paid plans start at only $8 per month (billed annually).
Since all plans include unlimited video editing and social sharing, Animoto is a perfect social media marketing agency for realtors who are ready to infuse their social media strategy with video. There are nearly 200 video templates, but only a few are specific to real estate. Animoto also provides a social video marketing community on Facebook where you can ask for assistance from its video experts to administer your growth with tips, ideas, inspiration, and feedback on your videos.
- Accessibility: Using your preferred browser, you can log in from a Mac or PC. All your videos will be ready for you in their cloud-based video editor.
- Lifetime license: Your videos belong to you with a license that doesn’t expire. Download and post the videos you create online anywhere, anytime.
- Drag and drop: You can upload photos and clips into an easy-to-use template or start with a clean slate.
- Video commenting tool: This feature lets you reply and implement feedback from your video editing workspace.
Animoto has a 4.2 out of 5 customer review rating from its 992 users, with most customers loving its fast and efficient services and easy-to-use interface. Many users also commended the quick response time and excellent customer service of Animoto. Plus, several users noted that work outputs are extremely beautifully designed and made.
The few unhappy Animoto reviews were from customers who stated that the editing features aren’t exceptionally robust. Aside from these, learning how to edit videos on the platform or use one of the general (not real estate-specific) video templates to fit your needs will require time and effort. The best alternative to Animoto would be to hire freelance video editors on Fiverr.
CityBlast: Best for Local Real Estate Content
Our Expert Opinion on CityBlast
CityBlast is one of the best social media marketing companies for realtors that includes local content in social media posts. Local content contains articles about events in your area, local news stories, and updates on the real estate market. Sharing this local content will show your expertise and gain the trust of prospective clients. Although pricing is customized to your needs and posting frequency, CityBlast is generally more affordable than most real estate social media management companies.
In addition, the setup process is fast and easy and gives you the power to curate content for your audience. This is an excellent choice for agents who want to appear active on social media without spending much time and energy writing and posting content on social media platforms.
- Real estate-specific content: Offers 15 real estate content categories, including buyer and seller advice and home and garden projects.
- Dashboard: CityBlast’s dashboard displays likes, shares, and comments for multiple social media platforms.
- IDX listings: This feature automatically integrates IDX listings for an additional fee to capture more leads.
- Marketing services: Offers additional marketing services like real estate lead generation, email marketing, and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
CityBlast garnered 3.5 out of 5 stars from Google reviews. Many customers claimed CityBlast was integral in enhancing their social media presence, specifically their Facebook pages. Some users commended the content available from CityBlast, saying that they were well-received by followers and helped bring more exposure to their business.
However, CityBlast’s content is pre-created and is not customized to your business. Most of your social media posts will be links to articles or landing pages, which is generally not the most effective social marketing strategy for realtors. If you’d prefer to invest in a more bespoke real estate social media marketing strategy, Lyfe Marketing’s consultations will be a better fit for you. You can also hire one of Fiverr’s freelance real estate social media pros for a fully customized strategy and maximized results.
Lyfe Marketing: Best for Building a Comprehensive Social Media Management Strategy
Our Expert Opinion on Lyfe Marketing
Lyfe Marketing is a social media management company built for small business owners and is a fantastic fit for real estate agents who want a comprehensive and highly personal strategy. You will get a dedicated account manager with any plan and up to two hours of consultation per month. The account manager will help you refine and tell your brand story in engaging, original, and customized content that consistently works to build and nurture your audience, helping you become more successful in real estate.
The social media content created is original, customized, and unique to you. Lyfe Marketing also offers social media advertising and website design services to support your brand-building efforts further. It is the best real estate social media marketing agency for realtors for its comprehensive, tailored approach and dedicated, expert account managers.
- Content calendar: Lyfe Marketing offers a social media content calendar organization, allowing you to schedule and plan your posts.
- Reports and analytics: Provides you with statistics and allows you to see how far you’ve come in your social media marketing campaign in real time.
- Custom posts: Lyfe Marketing curates about 12 to 40 unique custom posts monthly.
- Additional services: Provides additional services like PPC advertising, video animation, and website design services.
Lyfe Marketing received a customer rating of 4.5 out of 5. Since Lyfe Marketing serves a wide variety of clientele, there are reviews from business owners in almost every industry, like healthcare and coaching companies. Most customers loved its well-designed ads, highly rated social media marketing services for real estate agents, and company communication, and said personalized strategies helped their business grow and boost its online presence.
However, several unhappy Lyfe Marketing reviews from entrepreneurs experienced missed deadlines and poor communication. Aside from this, with its pricing starting at $500 per month, Lyfe Marketing is not the most affordable option. If this is outside your budget, $99 Social will likely have services closer to your price range.
Roar Solutions: Best for Combined Social Media & Website Management
Our Expert Opinion on Roar Solutions
Roar Solutions offers lead generation and digital marketing for real estate and mortgage companies. At only $59 per month for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, its organic social media management service add-on is the most affordable on our list. It also offers packages to manage your real estate website and social media platforms simultaneously. For $99 per month plus a $199 one-time setup fee, you’ll get a free email account, a monthly blog post, and two weekly social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Because of these offerings, Roar Solutions is an incredible choice for real estate agents and brokers who want an affordable way to outsource most of their online marketing tasks. It allows you to separate your website and your social media presence. At the same time, Roar keeps you active online and develops a beautiful, functional, mobile-friendly real estate website. It also provides website hosting and screen-share support, so you have a reliable website and responsive customer support.
- Add-ons: Optional add-ons for various features like hand-curated news, landing pages, and chat widget installs are available.
- Preset contents: Roar Solutions provides your site with preloaded content and tools, from buyer and seller information to lead capture forms.
- Webstats and analytics: You can view your monthly website traffic, what pages are visited, and leads to your site. Roar Solutions can also install Google Analytics for more data.
- REMIC Mortgage Agent Discounts: Roar Solutions offers new REMIC graduates $100 off for mortgage website setup services.
There are many Roar Solutions reviews online, and almost every customer gave it 5 out of 5 stars. These happy customers loved how quickly Roar Solutions got its website up and running and how straightforward and thorough its communication methods were.
However, like CityBlast, the content posted to your social media accounts from Roar Solutions will not be unique or customized to your business. Instead, posts will generally be premade articles shared with a caption rather than standout features like unique content or highly engaging real estate memes. For social media management services fully customized to your brand and optimized for effectiveness, check out Lyfe Marketing.
Later.com: Best All-in-one Social Media Marketing Tool
Our Expert Opinion on Later.com
Later.com is an all-in-one social media marketing tool that allows you to create, edit, and schedule posts to your Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest accounts. Additionally, Quick Schedule on Later.com lets you drag and drop posts into available slots on your schedule. It also offers a Conversations module for the higher payment tiers to help you manage your Instagram comments.
Conversations and Contributors are other interesting features restricted to holders of a business plan. Conversations enable you to manage your Instagram comments right within Later. The Later business plans also give access to Linkin.bio, which is excellent if you want to engage in ecommerce directly from your Instagram account. Aside from these, it offers features like Best Time to Post and Hashtag Suggestions to help you drive growth and optimize your social presence.
- Visual planner: Allows you to see your profile the way your followers will.
- Media library: An unlimited storage for all your photos and videos. You can also upload your files from your phone or laptop or import them from Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Instagram Stories scheduler: This enables you to visually plan and schedule Instagram Stories from your desktop or the Later mobile app and publish them at the right time.
- Auto-publish: Later.com schedule and automatically post your Instagram images, Carousels, and Reels with no notifications required.
Later.com obtained a high customer review rating of 4.6 out of 5 for its ease of use, quality of support, and features. One user shared that he uses Later for its “Link.in bio” feature, keeping all his links attached to the photos. This feature allows him to go back and click on old links without them disappearing. Furthermore, many users love the platform’s layout as it is clean and pleasing to the eye.
However, users disliked the limitations of the free version and the lack of analytics for LinkedIn. Aside from these, Later.com is not a real estate-specific social media marketing tool. So, if you need a video creation platform that provides real estate-specific templates, check out Animoto.
How We Evaluated the Top Social Media Marketing Companies
Social media changes daily, so the best real estate social media marketing companies must offer a wide range of specific skills and expertise. However, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution for creating content or your strategy. As a result, we sought out social media management companies that offered various pricing options, provided relevant and targeted content or other time-saving services for real estate marketing, and supported the most popular platforms.
Based on the needs of real estate agents and brokers, we used the following criteria in our ranking:
- Social media platforms supported
- Targeted content (local buyer leads/seller leads)
- Supported content categories
- Customizable posting frequency
- Reporting and analytics
- Contract options
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The amount you should spend on marketing as a real estate agent will largely depend on your income and the resources you have available. Most agents suggest setting aside 10% of your commission income for marketing. Top agents may want to invest 15% to 20% of their income on marketing if they are up against strong competitors. But the real estate sector is different, as most businesses only need to invest roughly 5% to generate new leads.
We identified the 10 best real estate social media marketing companies based on extensive research. Since the needs of real estate professionals are so widely varied, we selected companies that offer an equal variety of services. Whether you need to work with a freelancer, run social media ads, create videos, or share daily content, you can find a solution within one of these real estate social media manager platforms.