This article is part of a larger series on CRM.
White label customer relationship management (CRM) providers enable agencies, consultants, and vertically focused companies to rebrand customized software, which they can resell or bundle with other services for added client value. These solutions save time and money since you don’t have to pay for software development and testing. In this article, we compare several options based on setup fees, partner pricing flexibility, and features.
Our top picks and best use cases are:
- GreenRope: Best overall for service businesses wanting an all-in-one white label CRM with add-on service potential
- Soffront: Top choice for businesses wanting a branded CRM with a la carte marketing features
- Bitrix24: Great option for companies wanting to resell an inexpensive white label CRM solution with robust marketing automation
- AllClients: Recommended for consultants wanting to sell a CRM with high, open-ended reseller commissions potential
- OroCRM: Best option for companies wanting a customized open-source CRM for reselling to enterprises with multiple businesses
- Vendasta: Great fit for small creative agencies looking for a CRM with a client-focused service portal
Free Trial for Paid Plans
Starting Price for Paid Plans
Help & Support
$99 per month for unlimited users
35% commission for 6 months, $100 commission cap on individual subscriptions
24/7 support via phone, chat, & email
Yes, for contact & account management only
$49 per user, per month
50/50 revenue split, 20% recurring revenue, unlimited sale of CRM licenses for $300/month.
24/7 support via phone, email, & ticket submission
Yes, for unlimited users
$39 per month for 5 users
Up to 50% commission on each sale, $1,000 bonus for new partners
Online training tools + live chat & email on paid plans
$29 per month for 1 user
20% commission for 2 years per referral, white label programs with setup fee
Support via phone, live chat, & email
Yes, free downloadable version
Must contact sales for quote
Flexible pricing & licensing model + Solution Partner program
24/7 tickets, phone support for authorized partners & Enterprise users
$42 per month for 1 seat
Wholesale discount of 15% to 65%, agency fee starts at $50/ month
24/7 live chat & phone support, ticket submission
GreenRope: Best Overall White Label CRM
*Based on annual billing. Monthly pricing is also available at slightly higher rates.
GreenRope is a white label CRM that allows resellers to monitor and manage their clients’ businesses through a single platform with sales, marketing, and operations features. It offers an unlimited number of users, email templates, and custom fields. It also has tools for advanced marketing automation, ecommerce, and collaboration. This platform provides access to 24/7 multi-channel customer support.
When it comes to partner programs, it tops this list with at least 35% in commission from the sale of all-in-one CRM for six months, then 5% for the life of the account. Moreover, it offers a 5% bonus from the sales of new affiliates. Note that there’s a $100 cap on commissions partners get from every individual subscription payment.
Unfortunately, GreenRope does not offer a free plan, and its paid tiers can be expensive for solo users and small teams. Being a complete CRM solution, its robust set of features makes it overwhelming for beginner-level users. Bitrix24 and OroCRM both offer free plans that are excellent for individual users, and Soffront also offers one for resellers. If you’re looking for an alternative that’s easy to use, try AllClients.
- Unlimited users, emails, and custom fields
- Sales automation features include contact management, pipeline visibility, opportunity tracking, social CRM, lead scoring, workflow automation, and predictive CRM analytics
- Automation tools include website and landing page builder, email marketing and tracking, email and website templates, customer journey mapping, social network marketing, web analytics, sign-up forms, drip campaigns, and surveys
- Service automation features include project and event management, learning management system (LMS), ticketing system, live chat, social networking, collaborative wiki articles, and map-based website tracking
- Telephony features include inbound and outbound calls, SMS (short message service) or MMS (multimedia messaging service) marketing, click-to-call, and voice messages
- GreenRope calendar for appointment booking and team task management
- Tools for ecommerce store, upselling, recurring payments, discount codes, cart abandonment, purchase and checkout, and custom reporting
- Document management and digital signatures
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS devices
- 24/7 customer support via phone, chat, and email
Soffront: Best White Label CRM With a la Carte Options
*Based on monthly pricing.
Soffront integrates sales, marketing, and service automation in a single CRM system. It offers subscription packages—starting at $49 per user, per month—and an on-premise solution priced at $1,000. It also allows you to create custom-made mobile apps for different user groups within your company. Aside from its CRM packages, it offers digital marketing services and franchise solutions with custom pricing for those who want to expand their business reach.
Under its White Label Partner Program, you can rebrand and resell Soffront under your own pricing with a 50/50 revenue split at a one-time upfront cost of $2,000. Aside from that, it offers a Referral Partner Program that lets you earn an incentive each time a client signs up, plus 20% monthly recurring revenue. It also has a Business Partner Program that gives you a permit for the unlimited sale of CRM licenses for a fee of $300 per month.
One of Soffront’s biggest disadvantages is its clunky interface, which is not intuitive and is difficult to navigate. AllClients, on the other hand, offers an easy-to-use system for beginners. While the Soffront platform offers a mobile-friendly web app and custom web apps, GreenRope and Bitrix24 both offer ready-made mobile apps for users who don’t want to spend extra time building one.
- Sales automation tools include customer communications history, click-to-call, forecasting, email and calendar integration, quotes and invoices, custom CRM reports, and contact, lead, opportunity, and task management
- Marketing automation tools include lead capture and nurturing, email marketing, lead scoring and distribution, drag-and-drop landing page builder, automated email campaigns, email tracking, and A/B testing
- Service automation tools include workflows, customer referral tracking, ticket management and distribution, collaborative calendar, customer portal, knowledge base, Gantt charts, and Kanban boards
- Mobile-friendly web app
- Custom mobile apps for Android and iOS
- 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and ticket submission
Bitrix24: Best Affordable White Label CRM
*Based on annual billing. Monthly and quarterly subscriptions are also available at slightly higher rates, while biennial subscriptions come at lower rates.
Bitrix24 is a low-cost CRM platform that offers free subscription packages for unlimited users. It provides businesses and remote teams with a complete suite of social collaboration, marketing automation, and communication tools. It also includes ecommerce features like an online store builder, product catalogs, order management, payment processing, coupons and discounts, shipping cost calculators, and inventory management.
This solution is ideal for businesses, digital agencies, and consultants looking for an inexpensive CRM they can resell in addition to their existing products and services. Its partner program offers free leads for resellers, free premium subscription to Bitrix24 Cloud, as well as 50% commission from each subscription and license key. New partners also get $1,000 as a kick-start bonus.
Although Bitrix24 offers comprehensive tutorials and guides for setup, access to technical support is limited, especially on lower-tier plans. In comparison, GreenRope and Soffront both offer 24/7 customer support via multiple channels. Another limitation of Bitrix24 is the level of difficulty in terms of setup and navigation. AllClients, on the other hand, is an alternative that’s easier to use.
- CRM features include unlimited leads, deals, contacts, quotes, invoices, product catalogs, and pipelines
- CRM marketing features include customer segmentation, segment-based email marketing, Facebook advertising, and email templates
- Collaboration tools include video calls, video conferencing, online storage, company drive, calendar, webmail, company social network, work groups, and polls
- Task and project management tools
- Contact center features include built-in telephony, CRM forms, live chat, and website widget
- Website builder and landing pages
- Ecommerce tools include CRM store that offers built-in payment processing and order creation products, checkout scripts, inventory management, revenue, and zero transaction processing costs
- Sales intelligence tools include automatic customer journey tracking, analytical reports, automated ad management, call tracking, and offline ad tracking
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Self-help resources include a knowledge base, webinars, training courses, and partner assistance
- In-app live chat support
Read our Bitrix24 review for a closer look at the features and benefits of this CRM solution.
AllClients: Best White Label CRM for High Commission Potential
*Billed monthly with an annual agreement.
**Based on annual billing. Monthly subscriptions are also available at slightly higher rates.
AllClients is a web-based online contact management and CRM solution designed for small businesses with 15 or fewer employees. It offers an easy-to-use interface and an inexpensive set of plans. This platform comes with workflows, funnels, auto-responders, opt-in emails, landing pages, and pipeline deals.
Consultants and small business owners looking to resell a CRM can earn a 30% recurring commission for two years from AllClients’ White Label In-A-Box program. This entails a one-time setup fee of $299, plus a $99 maintenance fee. If you want to set your own pricing, you need to shell out a one-time build fee of $7,500 to join the White Label Enterprise program.
A free plan and 24/7 customer service are among the things that AllClients lacks. It also does not offer a built-in phone system. If you are looking for an alternative that includes these things, try Soffront. Vendasta and OroCRM also offer free editions, but with limited access to customer support.
- Contact management features include contact information, to-do lists, appointments, contact segmentation, and calendar
- Marketing automation tools include landing page builder, campaigns and workflows, auto-responders, email drip campaigns, link tracker, voice recorder, cloud file attachment, and deal management
- Text and phone marketing features include Text-to-Join (prospects who want to join your email list are asked to send their email address via mobile message), Opt-In Text (sending and receiving a contact’s messages from your database), and Recorded Message Marketing sent via landline phone
- Customizable dashboards, responsive email templates, newsletters, Rolodex view of contacts, reminders and notifications, birthday reminders, and client referral tracking
- Mobile app
- Video tutorials, knowledge base, and customer support via phone, live chat, and email during office hours
OroCRM: Best White Label CRM for Enterprise Companies
*Based on annual pricing.
OroCRM is an open-source CRM that offers robust customer management and reporting features. It is a highly customizable CRM that can accommodate five to more than 1,000 users, making it a great choice for enterprise-level companies. This platform also integrates with popular ecommerce sites, such as Magento and WooCommerce. Businesses with multiple online sales channels can also connect this CRM with top marketplaces like eBay and Amazon.
If you want to resell or rebrand a customized open-source CRM to enterprises, OroCRM’s OEM (original equipment manufacturing) or White Label CRM is ideal. It offers flexible pricing and licensing models for varying customer needs. Its Solution Partner program, which has a starting fee of $5,000, offers free access to OroCRM’s Enterprise license for internal testing and development, exclusive training, sales leads, and joint marketing sessions.
OroCRM’s top setbacks include difficult setup and navigation, as well as the steep price of its Enterprise plan. AllClients is easier to use and has comparably cheaper plans. Another disadvantage is the lack of customer support for its Community edition. If you want a free white label CRM with access to 24/7 support, try Soffront.
- Sales features include leads and opportunities workflow, opportunities and pipeline management, case management, account management, activity log, contact import and export, multi-currency support for budget and revenue, and sales territory management
- Marketing features include lead management, reports and performance management, customer segmentation, email campaign management, embedded web forms landing pages, and customer engagement analytics
- Productivity tools include channel management, contact management, task management, record sharing, and system calendars
- Ecommerce tools include analytics dashboard, dashboard widgets, RFM (Recency, Frequency, and Monetary) analysis for Magento, and integration for order management, abandoned carts, and newsletters
- Mobile responsive website
- 24/7 ticket submission for technical support requests and phone support from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern European Summer Time for authorized partners and Enterprise edition subscribers
Vendasta: Best White Label CRM for Small Marketing Agencies
*Based on annual pricing. Monthly pricing is also available at slightly higher rates.
Vendasta provides an end-to-end ecommerce platform for marketing agencies, small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs), media companies, and independent software vendors. This solution offers an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered CRM with sales and marketing automation features. It also comes with tools for project management, billing, invoicing, and payment processing.
Subscribers to Vendasta’s paid plans are eligible for wholesale discounts under its white label reseller program. This program allows resellers to rebrand the solution and receive discounts ranging from 15% to 65%, depending on the current plan they have. If you want access to its full suite of white-label sales and marketing tools, you can become a full-stack agency for a fee that starts at $50 per month.
Like Soffront, the learning curve is steep for Vendasta. Hence, an easy-to-use platform like AllClients is a better alternative. In addition, free plan users do not get access to Vendasta’s white label features. If you want a free white label CRM, try Bitrix24 or OroCRM.
- Unlimited business app users
- Sales automation features include contact management, communications history, sales activities and opportunities tracking, leaderboard, pipeline management, order processing, prospect analysis, and appointment scheduling
- Marketing automation features include targeted email campaigns, workflows, artificial intelligence (AI)-powered marketing analysis, hot lead notifications, and email templates
- Access to a marketplace of resellable apps and services
- 15% to 65% discount for resellable apps
- White-labeled marketing services for Scale subscribers
- Volume discounts for Growth and Scale subscribers
- 24/7 customer support for users of all plans
How We Evaluated White Label CRMs
White label software as a service (SaaS) providers helps companies, agencies, and consultants do away with the hassle of developing their own CRM solutions. They simply take white label CRM software and resell it as their own brand. In comparison, general use CRMs come with pre-packaged features and don’t offer rebranding options.
Businesses can bundle white label CRMs with their other products and services. Aside from the ease of use, pricing, and support, users also pay special attention to the contact management, marketing automation, and collaboration features of the CRM.
Based on our research, GreenRope is the best choice for service businesses wanting an all-in-one white label CRM with add-on service potential. It offers a robust set of features, a partner-focused selling model, and 24/7 availability of multi-channel customer support. Its advanced marketing automation, lead scoring, live chat, marketing, website management, and project management functions give resellers an edge over its competitors.
The tabs below offer more insight into our evaluation process for selecting the best white label CRMs:
30% of Overall Score
The costs per user and any upfront costs, like CRM customizations, onboarding, and maintenance fees, were considered. We also factored in the availability of a free plan and monthly billing option to determine the best value for your money.
25% of Overall Score
We looked into the availability of features many white label CRM resellers are looking for. They typically prefer a solution with reporting and analytics tools, a customizable pipeline, social media integrations, a mobile app, and a partner program with a commission structure, support, and training.
20% of Overall Score
In general, white label CRMs are expected to have some learning curve due to the customization options they have. However, the best ones should not require technical skills to understand and use, and they also have an intuitive interface. Each solution on this list was evaluated on how easy it is to set up and operate, as well as to integrate with other apps.
15% of Overall Score
Reseller partners favor white label CRMs that come with 24/7 customer service via phone, live chat, and email. We assessed the solutions to see the quality of help and support they offer their users.
10% of Overall Score
We checked customer reviews on reputable sites to explore how satisfied their customers are. We also noted common issues users had. Apart from reviews, we weighed the features that stood out, their value for money, and their popularity to narrow down the best white label CRM recommendations.