White label customer relationship management (CRM) services provide consultants, businesses, and companies with customized CRM solutions they can resell or bundle with their own branding. In this article, we compared several options based on pricing and features, arriving at the top white label CRM providers, including the best overall.
Our top picks, and their best uses cases, are:
- GreenRope: Best overall for service businesses wanting a powerful all-in-one white label CRM with add-on features
- AllClients: Excellent choice for consultants and small business owners who are looking to resell a CRM with high commissions potential
- Soffront: Great option for businesses wanting a branded CRM with a la carte marketing features
- Bitrix24: Ideal for companies wanting to resell an inexpensive white label CRM solution with robust marketing automation and collaboration features
- Vendasta: Best for small marketing agencies, media companies, and software vendors looking for a CRM with a client-focused service portal
- OroCRM: Great fit for companies wanting a customized open-source CRM to resell to enterprises with multiple businesses
How We Evaluated the Best White Label CRMs
White label software as a service (SaaS) providers help companies, agencies, and consultants do away with the hassle of developing their own CRM solutions. They can simply take a white label CRM software and resell it as their own brand. They can also bundle it with their other products and services. Aside from the ease of use, pricing, and support, users also pay special attention to the contact management, marketing automation, and collaboration features of the CRM.
Based on our research, GreenRope is the best choice for service businesses wanting an all-in-one white label CRM with add-on service potential. It scored as the top CRM solution in this category because of its robust set of features, partner-focused selling model, and 24/7 availability of customer support across multiple channels. With advanced marketing automation, lead scoring, live chat, marketing, website management, and project management functions, GreenRope gives resellers an edge over what other brand-name CRM providers offer.
The tabs below offer more insight into our evaluation process for selecting the best white label CRMs:
30% of Overall Score
The costs per user and any upfront costs like CRM customizations, onboarding, and maintenance fees were considered. We also factored in the availability of a free plan and monthly billing option to determine the best value for your money.
25% of Overall Score
We evaluated the availability of features that many white label CRM resellers are looking for. They typically prefer a solution with reporting and analytics tools, a customizable pipeline, social media integration, a mobile app, and a partner program with a commission structure, support, and training.
20% of Overall Score
A white label CRM should not require technical skills to understand and use, and it should also have an intuitive interface. Each solution in this list was evaluated on how easy it is to set up and operate, as well as to integrate with other apps.
15% of Overall Score
Reseller partners favor white label CRMs that come with 24/7 customer service via phone, live chat, and email. We assessed the solutions to see the quality of help and support they offer to their users.
10% of Overall Score
We checked customer reviews on reputable sites to know how satisfied their customers are. We also noted common issues that the users had. Apart from reviews, we weighed the features that stood out, their value for money, and popularity to narrow down the best white label CRM recommendations.
GreenRope: Best Overall White Label CRM
GreenRope is a white label CRM packed with powerful sales, marketing, and operations features. It provides resellers with a single system where they can monitor and manage their clients’ businesses. This comprehensive solution also has advanced marketing automation capabilities, an ecommerce store, and collaboration tools. We consider this as the best CRM for businesses that want to earn a commission from the sale of an all-in-one CRM starting at 35% on the first six months of subscription, then 5% for the life of the account.
The company also offers a second-tier commission. Partners will receive a 5% bonus from the sales of new affiliates they bring into the program. Those interested in partnering with GreenRope should note that commissions from individual subscription payments are capped at $100.
- Complete CRM with unlimited email marketing for unlimited users
- Sales features include full contact management, pipeline visibility, opportunity tracking, social CRM, and predictive analytics
- Easy-to-use marketing platform with web analytics, lead scoring, social media management, landing pages, and funnels
- Operations features include project management, ticketing system, command center, collaboration tools, and live chat
- Ecommerce store
- Mobile CRM
- 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and live chat
AllClients: Best White Label CRM for High Commission Potential
*Billed monthly with an annual agreement.
**Based on annual billing. Monthly subscriptions are also available at slightly higher rates.
AllClients is a web-based CRM and integrated online contact management solution designed for small businesses with 15 or fewer employees. This easy-to-use and inexpensive platform also comes with workflows, funnels, auto-responders, opt-in emails, landing pages, and pipeline deals. It is best for consultants and small business owners who want to resell a CRM with high commission potential at a recurring 30% of the published price paid by every referred customer.
- Contact management features include all-in-one contact screen, segmentation, calendar, and mobile CRM
- Marketing automation capabilities with workflow automation, landing pages, auto-responders, and drip campaigns
- Email marketing features, such as responsive templates and video emails, and click and open tracking
- Highly customizable to make it look and feel like your own brand of CRM
- Customer support via live chat or email during office hours
- A knowledge base is available for common queries
Soffront: Best White Label CRM With a la Carte Options
Soffront is an all-in-one CRM system that provides businesses of all sizes with marketing and sales automation, service automation, and digital marketing services. Aside from its CRM packages, it also offers add-ons and upgrades for contacts, emails, business card scans, phone calls, and SMS messages. Its white label partner program allows vertical companies to rebrand and resell the solution at their own price with a 50/50 revenue split.
- Marketing automation includes lead capture and nurturing, email marketing, lead scoring, email tracking, and A/B testing
- Sales automation features help close deals consistently with click-to-call dialer, sales forecasts, task list, quotations and invoices, business rules, and custom reports
- Service automation features, such as workflows, ticketing system, activity lists, project management, and product enhancement requests
- Onboarding plans with unlimited one-on-one sessions for one month
- Customer portal and knowledge base as extra add-ons
- Customer support via phone, email, and web form
- Integration with MS Suite, Google Workspace, QuickBooks, DocuSign, and Eventbrite
Bitrix24: Best Affordable White Label CRM
*Based on annual billing. Monthly and quarterly subscriptions are also available at slightly higher rates, while biennial subscriptions come at lower rates.
Bitrix24 is a low-cost CRM platform with a complete suite of social collaboration, marketing automation, and communication tools for businesses and remote teams. Its partner program allows resellers to get free leads, as well as earn a profit 50% commission from each subscription and license key, 100% from value-added services, and a $1,000 kick-start bonus. This solution is best for consultants, companies, and digital agencies wanting to resell an inexpensive CRM as an add-on to their own products and services.
- Unlimited deals, leads, contacts, and companies
- Communication tools include high definition (HD) video conferences and calls, chats, and workflow tracking
- CRM comes with lead acquisition, lead management, and sales automation tools
- Workload management, task templates and automation, and visual project management
- Contact center has telephony, live chat, and customizable contact forms
- Website builder allows you to build search engine optimization (SEO)-ready websites, landing pages, and online stores
- Customer support is available during office hours
Vendasta: Best White Label CRM for Small Marketing Agencies
*Based on annual billing. Monthly subscriptions are also available at slightly higher rates, while biennial and triennial subscriptions come at lower rates.
Vendasta provides an end-to-end ecommerce solution to agencies, media companies, independent software vendors, and small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs). This platform features an integrated CRM, artificial intelligence (AI)-driven marketing automation, sales, order fulfillment, and billing features. It allows resellers to rebrand the solution and gives them wholesale discounts that range from 15% to 65%. It is best for small marketing agencies that are looking for a CRM with a client-focused service portal.
- Unlimited users for Business App (client-facing dashboard)
- Sales and marketing tools include monthly insights, free local business online toolkit, email campaigns, orders and digital contracts, sales and success center, and marketing automation
- Task manager for monitoring digital fulfillment, social media, and reviews all from one dashboard
- Phone, live chat, and email support is available during business hours
OroCRM: Best White Label CRM for Enterprise Companies
OroCRM is an open-source CRM platform that offers robust customer management features and reporting tools. It boasts a highly customizable platform that can be scaled to accommodate anywhere between five to more than 1,000 users or any market need. It also offers flexible pricing and a licensing model for its white label partners. This solution is a great fit for companies wanting to rebrand or resell a customized open-source CRM to enterprises.
- Accounts and contact management dashboard that automatically syncs and updates
- Lead and opportunity management tools help you gather information across all stages of the sales funnel to keep sales and marketing goals on track
- 360-degree view of customers and monitoring of views, email responses, and support tickets across multiple channels, including online ecommerce stores, social media platforms, and point-of-sale (POS) systems
- Sales and marketing performance dashboards track segmented campaigns, conversions, and close rates
- Reporting and analytics
- Productivity tools, such as system calendars, task management, and Microsoft Outlook integration