Editor’s note: This is a recurring post with regularly updated card details.
Instant approval business credit cards are an excellent way to access necessary funding quickly. In addition to your credit limit, you’ll earn ongoing rewards and have access to 0% introductory annual percentage rates (APRs). Some of these business credit cards with instant approval capabilities don’t even require a personal credit check.
The best instant approval business credit cards are:
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited®: Best overall for an unbeatable suite of features and the largest sign-up bonus
- American Express Blue Business CashTM Card: Best for fixed-rate rewards
- Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business: Best for building business credit
- Wells Fargo Business Secured Credit Card: Best for when you don’t qualify for an unsecured credit card
- Bento for Business Prepaid Card: Best as a business prepaid card alternative
What Is an Instant Approval Business Credit Card?
Instant approval business credit cards are cards that review your application in real-time. You’ll typically receive a decision—either an approval or denial—instantly. However, that depends on the issuer’s ability to validate your identity. If the issuer doesn’t provide a decision right away, you may need to submit additional information and wait for the issuer to process your application.
Some instant approval business credit cards are only available to business owners with an excellent personal credit score of at least 670. Credit card issuers generally issue instant approval business credit cards to business owners that demonstrate the most attractive qualifications.
Business credit cards also can be instant approval if they have few qualification requirements and present low-risk for issuers. Credit cards for fair credit, secured credit cards, and prepaid business cards are often considered instant approval because of their limited qualification requirements. What’s more, instant approval credit cards generally apply to both ends of the credit spectrum—high personal credit scores and very low ones too.
Chase Ink Business Unlimited®: Overall Best Instant Approval Business Credit Card
Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
Pocketing 1.5% cash back on every single purchase
- Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business
- No Annual Fee
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn rewards faster with employee cards at no additional cost. Set individual spending limits for greater control.
- With Fraud Protection your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity using real-time fraud monitoring.
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- 0% APR on purchases
- Unlimited cash back rewards on all purchases
- Introductory APR period doesn’t apply to balance transfers
- 5% balance transfer fee
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: Coverage is primary—meaning it replaces any coverage your personal insurance might offer—when renting for business purposes; it provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage for most cars in the US and abroad
- Purchase protection: Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account per year
- Extended warranty protection: Extends the time period of the US manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year on eligible warranties of three years or less
Why we like it: This instant approval business credit card will offer you immediate benefits. You’ll lock yourself into consistent cash back rewards that you can earn no matter where you spend your money. This makes it an easy choice for owners who don’t want to deal with the hassle of tracking category rewards. Plus, you can earn the largest sign-up bonus on the list: $750 after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first three months.
This Chase business credit card also tops our list because it gives you an opportunity to avoid interest for an extended period of time. You’ll have access to no-interest financing on purchases for 12 months. Get this business credit card for its simple rewards, lucrative signup bonus, and cheap introductory financing.
American Express Blue Business CashTM Card: Best for 0% APR and Consistent Rewards
American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card
Earning 2% cash back every time you swipe and 0% introductory APR for 12 months
- Earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
- From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power.
- Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
- 0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 13.24% - 19.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
- No Annual Fee
- Terms Apply
- No interest for 12 months
- Earn consistent 2% cash back rewards on every purchase
- Offers no cash sign-up bonus
- 2% cash back category is capped at $50,000 in annual spending
- Extended warranty protection: American Express provides up to an additional year of coverage on warranties of up to 5 years. Coverage is limited to $10,000 per occurrence and $50,000 per account each year.
- Purchase protection: The issuer will repair, replace, or reimburse you for an item purchased with the card that was damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase. Coverage is limited to $1,000 per occurrence and $50,000 per account each year.
- Baggage insurance: If your luggage is damaged or lost when you travel on a common carrier, such as a plane, trip, ship, or bus, American Express will reimburse you for losses not covered by your own personal insurance.
Why we like it: This easy approval business credit card allows business owners and startups to finance purchases or pay down a balance from a high-interest credit card with 0% introductory APR. It has one of the best interest-free financing offer among cards on this list. But that’s not all. You’ll also be able to earn 2% cash back wherever you use your card. However, that rate only applies to purchases of up to $50,000 per year.
If your business spending isn’t constant, you’re in luck. This American Express business card gives you access to expanded buying power. This means you can spend above your credit limit when you need it most. However, this extra limit is not unlimited, it’s based on factors like your payment history and credit record.
It’s important to note that although it offers a comparable 0% introductory offer and more lucrative ongoing rewards than our No. 1 pick, it offers fewer introductory rewards. This is why this card fell short of our top pick.
Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business: Best for Fair Credit
Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business
Fair credit business owners (580 to 669)
- 1% cash back every time you swipe
- Build your business credit through responsible usage
- Issue employee cards for free
- Opportunity to build business credit
- Earn fixed-rate rewards even with fair credit scores
- Rewards never expire
- High APR
- No sign-up bonus
- Reports to personal credit bureaus
- Purchase protection: Capital One will replace, repair, or reimburse you for eligible items in the event of theft or damage within the first 90 days of purchase.
- Extended warranty protection: You’ll get additional warranty protection on eligible items that are purchased with your business card, up to 1 year past the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: You’re covered for damage due to collision or theft when you rent an eligible car with your Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business card.
Why we like it: This card gives business owners with personal credit scores below 670 a unique opportunity to access business features and benefits like rewards. Although this card has fewer qualification requirements, you’ll still be able to tap into an unlimited 1% cash back, with no limits or category restrictions. Plus, you’ll never have to pay an annual fee, and you’ll have a shot at building both your business and personal credit.
It’s best to use this instant approval business credit card to improve your credit to a point where you can qualify for a traditional business credit card. Those cards typically offer more lucrative opportunities, including large signup bonuses and rewards worth up to 5% of your purchase price. This card is the perfect fit if you’re looking for instant financing and eventually want to apply for another small business credit card.
Wells Fargo Business Secured Credit Card: Best for Bad Credit
Wells Fargo Business Secured Credit Card
Business owners with poor credit
- Cash Back option: Earn 1.5% cash back on every $1 spent
- Reward Points option: Earn 1 point on every $1 spent and receive 1,000 bonus points when your company spend is $1,000 or more in any monthly billing period
- $0 annual rewards program fee
- $500 to $25,000 credit line
- Zero liability protection
- Approval with credit scores below 580
- Your choice of fixed-rate cash back or points rewards
- Requires a security deposit of at least $500
- Has an annual fee
- Purchase Assurance: Wells Fargo will repair, replace, or reimburse you for items that are damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.
- Design Studio: Include a personal image or business design on your credit card.
Why we like it: Business secured credit cards are perfect if you’re looking to avoid a personal credit check. However, unlike traditional credit cards, secured cards have credit limits equal to a cash deposit made by you held in a collateral account. This Wells Fargo card lets you make a cash deposit and have a limit between $500 to $25,000. So, if you have the cash on hand, this instant approval business credit card can help you if you have bad credit.
While most secured credit cards don’t offer rewards, you’re in luck because this card has a rewards structure. It gives owners the freedom to choose between cash back or points-based rewards, making it easy to tailor it to your business needs. If you choose points, and you should if you travel for business often, you can also earn bonus points each month depending on your monthly spending.
Bento for Business: Best as a Prepaid Card Alternative
Bento For Business Visa® Debit Card
Managing employee expenses without a credit check to qualify
- Instant Decision
- No Credit Check Required
- One-click card controls & expense reports
- Get the first two cards for free
- Easily manage employee expenses
- Additional card features and purchase protections
- Large fees for more than two cards
- Deposited funds are required
- Won’t help build business or personal credit
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: Use this card to pay for your entire auto rental transaction and get collision coverage for a damaged or stolen rental vehicle, up to the value of the vehicle.
- Purchase protection: Purchases are covered up to 90 days for damage and theft, up to $10,000 per claim, $50,000 per year.
Why we like it: Business owners who want to avoid a personal credit check or don’t want a traditional credit card should lean into Bento. It’s a good option for businesses that only need a few cards and are cost-conscious, as your first two months are free. After the first two months, the cost depends on the number of cards you need, starting at $29 per month.
Similar to a traditional business credit card with instant approval capabilities, this prepaid business card gives you access to employee cards and controls. So although you’ll be missing out on rewards, you’ll still have features that help you control your company’s expenses.
However, Bento for Business isn’t an unsecured credit card, so it requires you to preload funds onto the card. This means you can only spend up to the amount you have loaded onto the prepaid card and must have the necessary cash on hand. If you’re looking for financial relief, this may not be the best option.
How We Evaluated Instant Approval Business Credit Cards
Business credit cards with instant approval capabilities offer various introductory and ongoing rewards, a range of APRs, and free additional benefits. We prioritized these factors when compiling a list of the best cards. Your qualifications—personal credit score—and the right mix of rewards and benefits will likely determine which business credit card is best for your business.
In our evaluation of the best easy approval business credit cards, we considered:
- Introductory rewards: The introductory offer you can earn by meeting a minimum spending requirement.
- Ongoing rewards: The points or cash-back rewards you can earn for your ongoing purchases.
- Introductory APR: Whether a card offers an introductory 0% APR period on purchases or balance transfers.
- Ongoing APR: How much it costs to finance purchases or balance transfers.
- Additional features: Any free perks or benefits that increase the card’s value.
- Annual fee: How much it costs to own the card each year.
While most small business credit cards evaluate your business credit, most also require a personal credit check and a credit score of at least 670 to get a business credit card. We also include three options—a credit card for fair credit, secured credit card, and prepaid card—for business owners with personal credit scores below 670 or that want to avoid a credit check.
Instant approval business credit cards typically deliver an approval or rejection immediately. The best instant approval business credit cards offer sign-up bonuses, ongoing rewards, and interest-free financing. Your personal credit history and spending goals will likely determine the best card for you.
For rates and fees on the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, please click here.