Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®
Hawaiian Airlines loyalists
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days, and earn an additional 10,000 miles after a purchase is made on an employee card in the first 90 days
- Earn a one-time 50% discount on one companion pass
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles with $50,000-$99,999 in annual purchases, OR 40,000 bonus miles with $100,000 or more in annual purchases
- Earn 3x miles on Hawaiian Airlines purchases
- Potential 20,000-mile bonus each anniversary
- Receive a one-time discounted companion fare for one guest
- Only services flights to Hawaii
- Doesn’t waive the annual fee for the first year
- Companion ticket: Receive a one-time 50% off companion discount for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines
- Share Miles: Allows you to send and receive miles from family and friends through HawaiianAirlines.com, without a fee
- Complimentary employee cards: Employee cards help you earn rewards faster and control business spending
The Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® is an excellent travel card designed for business owners who primarily travel with Hawaiian Airlines. This small business credit card offers rewards on both travel-related and everyday purchases that can be used for free flights. What’s more, cardholders can share miles with family and friends for free.
Who the Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® Is Best For
- Business owners who are frequent Hawaiian Airlines flyers: The Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® offers rewards that can be redeemed for free airline tickets.
How We Evaluate Travel Rewards Business Credit Cards
When grading travel small business credit cards like the Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®, we weigh introductory rewards, ongoing rewards, and additional card features the heaviest. The annual fee, ongoing annual percentage rate (APR), and introductory APR are considered but weighted less.
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® Fees
- Introductory APR: None
- Ongoing APR: 15.99% or 24.99% variable, which will adjust with the prime rate
- Annual fee: $99
- Balance transfer fee: Either $5, or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Foreign transaction fee: None
- Cash advance fee: Either $10, or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® Rewards
- 3x miles on Hawaiian Airlines® purchases
- 2x miles on gas, dining, and office supply store purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Up to 40,000 bonus miles every year on your account anniversary (earn 20,000 bonus miles with $50,000 to $99,999 in annual purchases, or 40,000 bonus miles with $100,000 or more in annual purchases)
Welcome offer: Earn 60,000 miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days, and earn an additional 10,000 miles after a purchase is made on an employee card
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® Features
The Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® allows cardholders to share earned miles with family and friends for free. Owners can transfer miles online to friends and family without any minimum or maximum balance requirements. Cardholders can pool miles together to redeem miles sooner. Owners can receive transferred miles up to 10 times per year. There is no limit to the number of times cardholders can transfer rewards.
Zero Liability Protection
With the Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®, cardholders are not responsible for any fraudulent activity. Mastercard offers this protection to ensure your bank will not hold you liable for unauthorized transactions. To ensure the fraudulent activity is covered, business owners are obligated to report any loss or theft to their provider promptly.
Price protection with the Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® offers coverage for price differences on purchased items. If you see a printed or online advertisement for an item you purchase for a lower price, you can be reimbursed for the difference up to $250 per claim. All claims must be submitted within 60 days of purchase. Items that are not covered under price protection include jewelry, art, used or antique items, collectibles of any kind, special-order items, layaway items, and items for commercial use.
Mastercard ID Theft ProtectionTM
In the event of identity theft, cardholders have access to identity theft resolution services where you can receive assistance with filing reports with law enforcement and with notifying your banks. Cardholders will also receive credit monitoring services as well as dark web and suspicious activity monitoring. This card also offers opt-out services that reduce direct mail campaigns, preapproved credit card offers, and marketing calls.
Travel Assistance Services
Owners of Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® will have access to select travel assistance services, which typically include detailed information on immunizations, currency exchange rates, and travel requirements. Refer to your Barclays guide to benefits for more specific coverage information.
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® Alternatives
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card
Unlocking the ultimate Delta travel experience
- Welcome Offer: Earn 45,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first 3 months.
- With Status Boost™, earn 15,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $30,000 in purchases on your new Card in a calendar year, up to four times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion Status and are different from the miles you earn toward flights.
- Complimentary Delta Sky Club® Access and complimentary access to The Centurion® Lounge when you book your Delta flight with your Reserve Card.
- After you spend $150,000 on your Card in a calendar year, you earn 1.5 Miles per dollar (that’s an extra half mile per dollar) on eligible purchases the rest of the year. If your purchase qualifies for a category that has a higher mileage accelerator, only the higher accelerator will apply.
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you spend overseas.
- Earn 3 Miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- Unlimited Delta Sky Club access
- Free access to American Express’s The Centurion Lounge
- $550 annual fee
- No opportunity for introductory financing
- Annual miles boost: Earn 15,000 MQMs and 15,000 bonus miles after spending $30,000 each year.
- Companion certificate: Receive a companion certificate valid for one round-trip First Class, Delta Comfort+®, or Main Cabin Companion ticket each year upon renewal of your card.
- Free checked baggage: Receive free checked baggage for you and eight guests.
- Priority boarding: You can board your flight when Main Cabin 1 priority boarding is called.
- In-flight savings: Enjoy 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on select in-flight purchases.
- Baggage insurance: Covers up to $1,250 for carry-on baggage and $500 for checked baggage.
Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business
Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business
Unlimited 2x miles with every swipe
- Introductory reward worth $500 in travel after you spend $4,500 within the first three months
- 2x miles per $1 spent
- 5x miles on hotel and rental car bookings through the issuer
- Issue employee cards for free
- No foreign transaction fees
- TSA Pre✓® or Global Entry application fee credit
- You’ll pay an annual fee after the first year
- Doesn’t offer interest-free financing
- Airport security screening reimbursement: Either a $100 statement credit for Global Entry or an $85 statement credit for TSA Pre✓® once every four years.
- Purchase assurance: Most purchases made entirely with your card are covered if damaged or stolen within 90 days from the date of purchase. Coverage is limited to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per cardholder account per 12 month period.
- Extended warranty coverage: Doubles the original warranty time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer’s warranty up to a maximum of 12 months on most items you purchase.
- Travel medical emergency assitance: Provide referrals to medical services if you have a medical emergency while traveling. You’re covered if you’re 100 or more miles away from home and from the day you leave until midnight of the 60th day of your trip, or the day you return to your city of residence, whichever is sooner.
The Business Platinum® Card From American Express
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
Gaining access to unrivaled travel rewards and luxury travel perks like airport lounge access
- Earn 85,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card plus earn 5x points on eligible purchases in 5 select business categories, up to 80,000 bonus points per category, all within the first 3 months of Card Membership.† Terms Apply.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's an extra half point per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year when you book on amextravel.com.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- PAY OVER TIME OPTION: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.
- Terms Apply.
- Free access to over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® membership fee reimbursements
- Balance is due in full monthly
- Steep $595 annual fee
- American Express lounges: Free access to American Express’ network of Centurion lounges located in slightly less than one dozen U.S. airports.
- Other airport lounges: Priority Pass Select membership, which gets you free access to more than 1,000 lounges worldwide for you and two guests.
- Airport screening: Either a $100 statement credit for Global Entry every four years or $85 statement credit for TSA Pre✓® once every 4½ years.
- Travel credit: A $200 annual statement credit toward air travel expenses like baggage fees and inflight food and drink.
- Rental status: Elite status at a number of car rental agencies.
- Free Wi-Fi: 10 annual free Gogo inflight Wi-Fi passes.
- Rebate for redeemed points: 35% points rebate if you book a business or first-class flight, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Dell statement credit: Up to $200 in statement credits annually for Dell purchases.
The Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® is suitable for business owners who fly regularly with Hawaiian Airlines and want to share miles with family and friends. This card offers rewards that can be used for free flights with Hawaiian Airlines and its partner airlines. Check other best business credit cards to find an alternative card if this isn’t the one for you.