Editor’s note: This is a recurring post with regularly updated card details.
Flying regularly can be a drab experience without the free Wi-Fi, food, and service you’d get at exclusive airport lounges. That’s why business credit cards that offer lounge access give you free airport lounge memberships that make waiting on flights an enjoyable experience. Although these cards typically have large annual fees, the money you save on the cost of lounge memberships makes it worthwhile for frequent flyers.
The best business credit cards with lounge access are:
- American Express Business Platinum Card®: Best overall for access to the most airport lounges
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: Best for unlimited Priority Pass lounge visits
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card: Best for Delta Airlines loyalists
- United ClubSM Business Card: Best for free United Club Access
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card: Best for Hilton customers with limited lounge access
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard®: Best for free Admirals Club membership
Tip: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most airport lounge access credit cards have been affected. As a result, many airport lounges and clubs have been temporarily closed or have limited access. In this article, we still address the cards with the best lounge access under normal conditions. Visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) website for more information on how to travel safely.
For details on how we evaluate business credit cards for this list, see our methodology.
American Express Business Platinum Card®: Overall Best Business Credit Card With Lounge Access
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
Gaining access to unrivaled travel rewards and luxury travel perks like airport lounge access
- Welcome Offer: Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's an extra half point per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year when you book on amextravel.com.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- PAY OVER TIME OPTION: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.
- Terms Apply.
- Free access to over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® membership fee reimbursements
- Balance is due in full monthly
- Steep $595 annual fee
- American Express lounges: Free access to American Express’ network of Centurion lounges located in slightly less than one dozen U.S. airports.
- Other airport lounges: Priority Pass Select membership, which gets you free access to more than 1,000 lounges worldwide for you and two guests.
- Airport screening: Either a $100 statement credit for Global Entry every four years or $85 statement credit for TSA Pre✓® once every 4½ years.
- Travel credit: A $200 annual statement credit toward air travel expenses like baggage fees and inflight food and drink.
- Rental status: Elite status at a number of car rental agencies.
- Free Wi-Fi: 10 annual free Gogo inflight Wi-Fi passes.
- Rebate for redeemed points: 35% points rebate if you book a business or first-class flight, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Dell statement credit: Up to $200 in statement credits annually for Dell purchases.
Why we like it: The American Express Business Platinum Card® offers exclusive lounge access with more travel benefits than any other business credit card. This heavy hitter is not only a great business credit card for travel, but it’s also one of the best small business credit cards available. Plus, with the American Express Global lounge collection and more than 1,300 Priority Pass locations, you’ll get more lounge access than with any other business card.
This card includes access to the following airport lounges:
- The Centurion® Lounge: Available at eight United States airports, including Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, San Francisco International Airport, Miami International Airport, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, New York LaGuardia Airport, and Philadelphia International Airport.
- The International American Express Lounges: 13 exclusive airport lounges for cardholders who are traveling internationally. Lounges are located in Argentina, Australia, Hong Kong, India, and Mexico. Cardholders receive unlimited complimentary access.
- Priority Pass lounges: Cardholders receive unlimited complimentary access to more than 1,300 Priority Pass lounges across 148 countries. Access is also complimentary for one guest.
- Airspace Lounge: This lounge is located only in the San Diego International Airport. American Express Business Platinum Card® members will receive unlimited complimentary access for themselves and two guests.
- Escape Lounges: Cardholders and two additional guests will receive unlimited complimentary access to any Escape Lounge in one of the 10 airports across the US.
- Delta Sky Club: You will need a Delta Air Lines boarding pass for complimentary Delta Sky Club access. However, there are more than 40 lounges located throughout international airports, with the majority being in the US.
- Plaza Premium Lounges: Cardholders get unlimited complimentary access to Plaza Premium Lounges in more than 30 international airports. Lounges are located across China, Canada, Europe, Asia Pacific, India, and the Middle East.
Chase Sapphire Reserve®: Best for Unlimited Priority Pass Lounge Visits
Chase Sapphire Reserve®
Receiving exceptional travel rewards and benefits
- 50,000 Bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Automatically receive up to $300 in statement credits as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
- 3x Points on Travel and Dining
Note: The information related to Chase Sapphire Reserve® has been collected by Fit Small Business and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
- Annual travel credit
- Rewards are worth 50% more when redeemed for travel
- Complimentary airport lounge access
- High annual fee that’s never waived
- Lower reward redemption value for merchandise
- Requires excellent personal credit
- Airport lounge access: Enjoy access to more than 1,000 priority pass lounges worldwide for free prior to airline travel.
- Annual travel credit: You’ll receive a $300 annual travel credit that can be applied liberally toward your travel purchases.
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: Coverage is primary—meaning it replaces any coverage your personal insurance might offer—when renting for business purposes. It provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage for most cars in the U.S. and abroad.
- Trip delay insurance: If your travel is delayed more than 12 hours or you require an overnight stay as a result of a delay, you’re covered for unreimbursed expenses, such as meals and lodging, up to $500.
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® fee credit: Receive a statement credit of up to $100 every four years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card.
- Trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance: Covers up to $10,000 per trip for prepaid, nonrefundable travel expenses if your trip is cut short or interrupted by sickness or bad weather.
Why we like it: If you’re not into airline-specific lounges, consider the Chase Sapphire Reserve®. This personal credit card offers Priority Pass lounge membership with free Wi-Fi, beverages, and snacks at more than 1,300 VIP locations in 500 cities. You’ll also get complimentary lounge access for up to two accompanying guests. Plus, with the $300 annual statement credit, you’ll receive a nice reimbursement on travel purchases each year.
While you can’t build your business credit with this personal card, you can still get great benefits on business expenses, like massive ongoing rewards and a large introductory bonus. For example, you can earn up to 10x points on Lyft rides. This card also comes loaded with additional perks like travel protections and a security screening fee credit. While it charges a hefty annual fee, these features make it well worth it.
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card: Best for Delta Airlines Loyalists
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card
Unlocking the ultimate Delta travel experience
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 80,000 bonus miles, 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs), and a $200 statement credit after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer Ends 4/28/21.
- With Status Boost®, earn 15,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $30,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year, up to 4x per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Plus, throughout 2021 earn an additional 3,750 MQMs after making $30,000 in purchases, up to 4x. That’s in addition to the 15,000 MQMs that you would earn with Status Boost.
- Complimentary Delta Sky Club® Access and complimentary access to The Centurion® Lounge when you book your Delta flight with your Reserve Card.
- After you spend $150,000 on your Card in a calendar year, you earn 1.5 Miles per dollar (that’s an extra half mile per dollar) on eligible purchases the rest of the year. If your purchase qualifies for a category that has a higher mileage accelerator, only the higher accelerator will apply.
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you spend overseas.
- Earn 3 Miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- Unlimited Delta Sky Club access
- Free access to American Express’s The Centurion Lounge
- $550 annual fee
- No opportunity for introductory financing
- Annual miles boost: Earn 15,000 MQMs and 15,000 bonus miles after spending $30,000 each year.
- Companion certificate: Receive a companion certificate valid for one round-trip First Class, Delta Comfort+®, or Main Cabin Companion ticket each year upon renewal of your card.
- Free checked baggage: Receive free checked baggage for you and eight guests.
- Priority boarding: You can board your flight when Main Cabin 1 priority boarding is called.
- In-flight savings: Enjoy 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on select in-flight purchases.
- Baggage insurance: Covers up to $1,250 for carry-on baggage and $500 for checked baggage.
Why we like it: With the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card, you’ll not only get unlimited complimentary access to more than 50 Delta Sky Clubs, but you’ll also get free access to American Express’s The Centurion Lounge®. These lounges are located around the world, including the United States. This card is a great fit for business travelers who fly primarily with Delta Air Lines.
In addition to your membership, you’ll get two complimentary one-time guest passes to Delta Sky Club lounges. However, you’ll have to pay per visit for each guest thereafter. But you can get guest passes at the reduced per-visit rate of $39 per person for up to two additional guests.
This card also comes with additional perks like complimentary upgrades and free checked bags. Not to mention, you can get great ongoing rewards and a decent introductory bonus offer from the start. Redeem rewards for free Delta flights, and you’ll save a generous amount of money on travel expenses.
United ClubSM Business Card: Best for Free United Club Access
United Club℠ Business Card
United Airlines enthusiasts who regularly use airport lounge access
- Earn 100,000 bonus miles
- United ClubSM membership
- 2 Premier Access® travel services
- First and second checked bag free
- Earn double miles on tickets purchased from United
- Earn 1.5 miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free United Club membership
- Free first and second checked bags
- High annual fee
- Low ongoing rewards
- United Club Passes: Get free access to United Club locations for you and your travel companions
- Free checked bags: Receive two free checked bags for you and companion on the same reservation
- Premier Access: You’ll get expedited airport security screening line, priority boarding, and priority baggage handling for you and your companions on the same reservation
- Hertz Gold Plus Rewards elite status: Get access to join Hertz Gold Plus Rewards President’s Circle for exclusive perks and discounts.
- Trip insurance: Get reimbursed when your trip is canceled, up to $10,000 per person and $20,000 per trip. You’ll also be covered if your trip is delayed up to 12 hours for an eligible reason.
- Baggage delay insurance: Your luggage is covered if it’s delayed or misdirected for more than six hours, up to $100 per day.
- Lost luggage reimbursement: You’re covered for any lost or damaged luggage during your travel with United Airlines and partner airlines, up to $3,000 per person.
- Auto rental collision damage waiver: You’re covered for a damaged or stolen rental vehicle, when you waive the car rental dealer’s insurance and the entire rental purchase is placed on the card
- Purchase protection: You’ll receive repair, a replacement, or reimbursement for items that were damaged or stolen with 120 of purchase, up to $10,000 per item and $50,000 per year
- Extended warranty protection: You’ll be covered for an additional one year of warranty protection with manufacturer’s warranties three years and under, limited to $10,000 per item and $50,000 per year.
Why we like it: If you’re a United Airlines frequent flyer, the United Club℠ Business Card should be at the top of your list. With this card, you’ll get complimentary access to all United Club and participating Star Alliance™ locations in 45 airports across the US and internationally. You can also enjoy complimentary beverages, snacks, and Wi-Fi for you and up to two other guests.
The United ClubSM Business Card also comes with priority security screening, discounted inflight purchases, and free checked luggage. Cardholders can earn flat-rate rewards on purchases as well as one of the largest sign-up bonuses available. You can then redeem your rewards for free United Airlines flights.
Hilton Honors American Express Business Card: Best for Hilton Customers Who Don’t Need Unlimited Access
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
Maximizing rewards on Hilton-related purchases
- Welcome Offer: Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card: 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X on all other eligible purchases. Terms & Limitations Apply.
- Enjoy complimentary Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card.
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Earn another Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
- Relax with 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership, which offers access to more than 1,300 lounges across 140 countries and counting.
- Terms apply.
- 10 free Priority Pass airport lounge visits per year
- Receive complimentary Hilton Gold Status
- Redemption options other than hotel stays are poor
- Hilton points are only worth 50% of other hotel loyalty programs
- Complimentary Gold Status: You will receive complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status, which gets you additional benefits like complimentary breakfast and rollover nights.
- Free weekend night reward: Earn a free weekend night reward after you spend $15,000 in one year; earn a second weekend night reward after you spend $60,000 in one year.
- Purchase protection: Covers your purchases for 120 days from purchase date if they’re damaged or stolen; coverage is limited to $1,000 per item and $50,000 per year.
- Extended warranty protection: Offers up to an additional two years of coverage on manufacturers’ warranties of five years or less.
Why we like it: The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card is great for Hilton hotel enthusiasts who only visit airport lounges a few times a year. Because this card offers 10 Priority Pass lounge visits each year, it’s a better fit for business owners who don’t need unlimited lounge access. However, with more than 1,300 lounge locations worldwide, you’ll have no shortage of Priority Pass clubs, restaurants, and minisuites to visit.
The 10 visits you get free with this card would cost $299 if you were to purchase the 10-visit pass independently. Plus, you’ll get additional perks like complimentary breakfast and rollover nights with Hilton Honors Gold status—the second-highest Hilton membership tier.
You’ll earn the highest ongoing rewards available on stays at Hilton hotels and resorts. However, this card also earns excellent rewards on general travel and business purchases, including gas and cellphone services. You can redeem these rewards for free hotel stays and travel easily.
Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard®: Best for Free Admirals Club Membership
Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard®
American Airlines frequent flyers who want premium airport lounge access
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Earn 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year
- Admirals ClubMembership, a value of up to $650, includes access for authorized users
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- A large introductory bonus offer
- Rewards redemption for American Airlines and partner airlines travel
- Hefty annual fee
- Blackout dates
- Admirals Club® membership: Get full membership access to Admirals Club® lounges.
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® credit: Receive one statement credit for Global Entry or the TSA Pre ✓® application fee every five years, up to $100.
- Free first checked bag: Receive one free checked bag when traveling on American Airlines or affiliate airlines.
- Priority airport screening: You and up to eight companions will get priority airport screening.
- Priority Boarding: Get priority boarding on American Airlines flights
- Inflight discounts: Get 25% off of inflight food and beverage purchases.
- Concierge services: Receive complimentary concierge services.
Why we like it: If you fly regularly with American Airlines, you should consider the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard®. This personal credit card comes with an Admiral Club membership that’s worth up to $650. American Airlines loyalists have free access to 50 Admiral Club lounges and 60 partner lounges worldwide. Plus, this card comes with a host of other travel benefits, including priority check-in and discounted inflight purchases.
You’ll get expedited security clearance and access to shorter airport security lines with free Global Entry or TSA PreCheck applications. And with priority boarding, you can get to your flight even faster. Plus, with the ongoing flat-rate rewards and a large introductory welcome offer, you won’t miss out on great rewards.
Because this card is a personal credit card, you won’t be able to use it to build business credit. Personal credit card issuers report credit card activity, including payment history, to the consumer credit bureaus using your personal information. As a result, this activity won’t be added to your company’s credit profile. Business credit cards report card activity to business credit bureaus using your company’s information, which makes it easier to build business credit.
How We Evaluated Business Credit Cards With Lounge Access
To find the best business credit cards with lounge access, we focused on cards that offer free entry to airport lounges. While we also considered the card’s rewards and fee structure, we prioritized the type of lounge access one can receive through a specific card. In some cases, the best card for you may be dictated by which airline you fly most frequently.
Airport lounge access credit cards are best for business owners who travel often and want to enjoy exclusive airport perks as they wait for flights. The best options have unlimited complimentary access to airport lounges. However, cards that offer limited lounge access for free are a great alternative if you can’t get unlimited access
For rates and fees on the American Express Business Platinum Card®, please click here.
For rates and fees on the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card, please click here.