JetBlue Business Card
JetBlue frequent flyers who want excellent rewards
- Earn up to 50,000 bonus points Earn 40,000 points after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days and earn 10,000 points when a purchase is made on an employee card in the first 90 days.
- 6X points on JetBlue purchases plus 2X points at restaurants and office supply stores and 1X points on all other purchases.
- Free first checked bag for you and up to 3 companions on the same reservation when you use your card to book JetBlue-operated flights
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary.
- Earns excellent ongoing rewards JetBlue purchases
- First free checked bags
- A large introductory bonus offer
- Blackout dates
- No 0% APR period
- Has an annual fee
Barclays doesn’t provide specific coverage information on their business credit cards. Review your guide to benefits for detailed benefit information.
- Free first checked bag: Receive one free checked bag for you and up to three companions.
- Inflight discounts: You’ll get 50% off inflight food and beverage purchases.
- Annual statement credit: Get $100 statement each year you purchase a JetBlue Vacations package.
- Vehicle rental insurance: Receive collision and damage waiver insurance for eligible car rentals, up to 30 days.
- Purchase assurance: You’ll receive coverage for items that are damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.
- Extended warranty protection: Get an additional warranty protection period with the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Travel assistance: Have access to free travel and emergency assistance.
The JetBlue Business Card is an excellent travel card designed for business owners who frequently fly with JetBlue. This small business credit card offers travel perks, including 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases, free first checked bags for the cardholder and up to three companions, and travel rewards that can be redeemed for free flights.
- Business owners who frequently fly with JetBlue Airways: The JetBlue Business Card offers premium points on JetBlue purchases that can be used for free flights. This card is especially beneficial to owners who check a bag as it offers a free checked bag for you and up to three companions on the same reservation.
How We Evaluate Travel Business Credit Cards
When grading a travel business credit card like the JetBlue Business Card, we weigh ongoing rewards, introductory rewards, and additional card benefits heaviest. We also consider the card’s annual fee and introductory and ongoing annual percentage rates (APRs).
JetBlue Business Card Fees
- Introductory APR: None
- Ongoing APR: 15.99% or 24.99% variable, which adjusts with the prime rate
- Annual fee: $99
- Balance transfer fee: Either $5, or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Foreign transaction fee: None
- Cash advance fee: Either $10, or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater; APR is 25.24%
JetBlue Business Card Rewards
- 6x points on JetBlue purchases
- 2x points at restaurants and office supply stores
- 1x points on all other purchases
Welcome offer: Earn 50,000 points after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days and earn 10,000 points when a purchase is made on an employee card in the first 90 days
You can redeem your JetBlue points for free airfare with no blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights. The number of points you need for a JetBlue flight depends on the fare and will vary based on the time of booking, the flight you choose, and peak travel periods. Taxes and fees that apply to a flight will be for the account of the cardholder.
JetBlue Business Card Features
Free First Checked Bag
You and three companions traveling on the same reservation using your JetBlue Business Card can check one bag for free each way. JetBlue typically charges $30 for the first checked bag, so this perk is worth up to $240 per round-trip flight.
In-flight Savings on Food and Drink Purchases
You’ll save 50% on in-flight purchases of food and drinks, including cocktails, beer, wine, and meals. These savings do not apply to any other in-flight purchases like pillows, earphones, or upgraded seats and cabins. Your savings will appear as a statement credit four to six weeks after your transaction posts to your account.
Points Back After Taking Award Flights
With JetBlue’s award flight redemption bonus, you’ll receive 10% of your points back as a bonus after you redeem for and travel on a JetBlue award flight. For example, if you redeem 20,000 points for a JetBlue flight, you’ll receive 2,000 of those points back after you take the flight. There is no maximum number of bonus points you can receive annually with this benefit.
JetBlue Vacations Package $100 Statement Credit
You will receive a $100 statement credit if you purchase a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more using your JetBlue Business Card on JetBlue’s website. To be eligible, your account must remain open, active, and in good standing. Your savings will appear as a statement credit six to eight weeks after your transaction posts to your account.
Vehicle Rental Insurance
When you rent a car using your JetBlue Business Card, you’ll receive primary collision and damage waiver insurance for eligible car rentals up to 30 days. Primary coverage replaces any insurance the rental company may offer and your own personal insurance. You’ll need to refer to the benefits guide to learn about coverage levels and exclusions.
Items purchased using your JetBlue Business Card are protected from theft and damage for the first 90 days from the date of purchase. Refer to the benefits guide to learn about coverage levels and exclusions.
Extended Warranty Protection
When you use your JetBlue Business Card, the issuer doubles the warranty on most new purchases for up to one year. You’ll need to refer to the benefits guide to learn about coverage levels and which purchases apply.
This JetBlue Business Card provides complimentary travel assistant services. Before any trip, you can request detailed travel requirements, including passport and visa restrictions, required and recommended immunization information, and currency exchange rates. If you have a travel emergency and need cash, you can arrange to transfer up to $5,000 from a family member, friend, or business account. Refer to the benefits guide to learn more about the services this benefit offers.
JetBlue Business Card Alternatives
Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
BEST FOR Maximizing travel rewards at a lower annual fee
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Maximizing travel rewards at a lower annual fee
American Express Business Platinum Card®
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
Gaining access to unrivaled travel rewards and luxury travel perks like airport lounge access
- Welcome Offer: Earn 120,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, 0% Intro APR for 12 months from the date of the account opening on purchases eligible for Pay Over Time. After that, your APR will be 14.24% to 22.24% based on your credit worthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Earn 1.5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible purchases in key business categories, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else. Cap applies.
- Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases with your Card, including up to $400 with Dell Technologies, up to $360 with Indeed, up to $150 with Adobe and up to $120 on wireless telephone purchases. Enrollment required.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- $179 CLEAR® Credit: Use your Card and get up to $179 back per year on your CLEAR® membership.
- Access to more than 1,300 airport lounges across 140 countries and counting with The American Express Global Lounge Collection®. More lounge options than any other credit card on the market as of 8/2020.
- $595 Annual Fee ($695 if application is received on or after 01/13/2022).
- Terms Apply.
- Free access to more than 1,300 airport lounges worldwide
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® membership fee reimbursements
- Balance is due in full monthly
- Steep $595 annual fee
- American Express lounges: Free access to American Express’ network of Centurion lounges located in slightly less than a dozen US airports.
- Other airport lounges: Priority Pass Select membership, which gets you free access to more than 1,300 lounges worldwide for you and two guests.
- Airport screening: Either a $100 statement credit for Global Entry every 4 years or $85 statement credit for TSA Pre✓® once every 4 1/2 years.
- Travel credit: Up to $200 annual statement credit toward air travel expenses like baggage fees and inflight food and drink.
- Rental status: Elite status at a number of car rental agencies.
- Free Wi-Fi: 10 annual free Gogo inflight Wi-Fi passes.
- Rebate for redeemed points: 35% points rebate if you book a business or first-class flight, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Dell statement credit: Up to $400 in statement credits annually for Dell purchases.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card
Receiving rewards on Southwest purchases
- Earn 60,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases and Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partner purchases.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn points on employee spending
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No blackout dates when you redeem points, no seat restrictions, bags fly free®, and no change fees
- No foreign transaction fees
- Aids in qualifying for elite status with Southwest
- Helps owners earn the Southwest Companion Pass
- Rewards program is tailored to Southwest-related purchases
- Lacks premium Southwest Airlines perks
- Lost luggage reimbursement: Receive coverage up to $3,000 if you or your immediate family members’ checked or carry-on bags are damaged or lost.
- Baggage delay insurance: Reimburses you for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over six hours; up to $100 a day for 3 days.
- Purchase protection: Covers purchases for 120 days against damage or theft. Coverage is capped at $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account.
The JetBlue Business Card is an excellent travel card for business owners who primarily fly with JetBlue Airways. This card offers rewards on JetBlue purchases and other everyday expenses. To find a card that may be a better fit for you, visit our credit card marketplace and see a list of the top options.