Florida residents aspiring to start a new real estate career or expand their knowledge must enroll in a high-quality online real estate school. The school will help them fulfill the required 63 hours of prelicensing, 45 post-licensing hours, 14 hours of continuing education (CE), or 60 hours of broker licensing education. We analyzed dozens of options based on their course features, learning formats, pricing, and customer reviews to find the best online real estate schools in Florida that will catapult you to a successful real estate career.
- Colibri Real Estate: Best online Florida real estate school with the most interactive course elements and student support
- The CE Shop: Recommended for new and established agents looking for affordable, self-paced education for various stages of their real estate career
- Aceable Agent: Most affordable Florida online real estate school for prelicensing salesperson education
- Bob Hogue School of Real Estate: Best local Florida real estate school for all stages of education and expert coaching from local professionals
- MLS Campus Real Estate School: Excellent option for agents needing additional study features and math assistance to prepare for the Florida real estate licensing exam
- 360training Agent Campus: Recommended for agents who prefer straightforward and affordable courses
Best Online Real Estate Schools in Florida at a Glance
Education Provided & Starting Price
Broker licensing: $199
Exam prep: $99
Phone, email, and live chat
Broker licensing: $295
Exam prep: $135
Phone, email, and live chat
Phone, email, and live chat
Broker licensing: $349
Exam prep: $49
Phone and email
Broker licensing: $199
Exam prep: $49
Phone and email
Exam prep: $78.99
Phone, email, and live chat
Choosing the right online real estate courses is the first step in a successful real estate career. Start by taking our quiz to see which school is the best fit for you:
Which online real estate school provider is right for you?
Things you need to know before enrolling for your Florida real estate license education: Along with education requirements, there are additional steps to completing your real estate licensure. Check out our step-by-step guide to becoming a real estate agent in Florida to help you get started.
Colibri Real Estate: Best for Interactive Features & Instructor Support
- The Colibri Real Estate "Pass or Don't Pay" tuition guarantee available in other states is not offered in Florida
- No in-person courses
- Course accessible for six months only
Our Expert Opinion on Colibri Real Estate
There are several reasons why Colibri Real Estate is one of our best online real estate schools in Florida. For one, it offers comprehensive courses for every stage of your real estate career—from exam prep to prelicensing, post-licensing, broker licensing, and CE. It also provides the best online course for Florida real estate with multiple interactive features like videos and audio—especially helpful to students who want to successfully become a real estate agent in the Sunshine State.
Unlike other self-paced courses, Colibri Real Estate’s licensing course packages include live instructor support, connecting you to licensed instructors who can answer questions via email or phone. Enhance this feature by adding one-on-one coaching and training, enabling students to learn from instructors directly and ensuring they understand every lesson. Students who prefer to use their phones when studying or attending classes will benefit from the school’s mobile app.
- Accreditations: Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO), International Distance Education Certification Center (IDECC), and Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC)
- Satisfaction guarantee: If you’re not satisfied with the course after one week, request a full refund.
- Smart Bites: Proprietary teaching methodology designed to help students retain more information by breaking down real estate knowledge into digestible discussions.
- Course extension: If you are unable to complete your course within the allotted six-month period, extend your course access at a cost for seven, 30, or up to 60 days.
- Exam Cram Video and Workbook: Video series and a digital workbook covering key national topics to prepare you for the state licensing exam.
- Education concierge for post-licensing: Notifies you of your progress throughout the post-licensing education, provides helpful hints, and highlights additional course features, such as discussion boards and instructor support—ensuring you complete your licensing requirements.
Colibri Real Estate received a rating of 4.1 out of 5. Reviews show that students are satisfied with the quality education that helped them pass the exam on the first try. Agents liked the self-paced format as they could complete the required education conveniently. One agent also commended the affordable pricing of Colibri Real Estate’s courses. Additionally, students like the user-friendly content, enabling them to prepare for the licensing exam fully.
However, since the content was primarily text-based, several students were dissatisfied with the school’s self-paced format. Some students were also disappointed in being unable to reverse the flashcards for further learning. If you’re looking for livestream classes, check Bob Hogue School of Real Estate and Gold Coast Schools.
Read how our experts feel about this real estate school in our Colibri Real Estate review.
Colibri Real Estate pricing provides tiered full-course packages with the ability to add features for a more enhanced learning experience. You can also purchase individual courses to complete the required hours you need.
$147 - $447
$109 - $129
$199 - $398
$19 - $40
$99 - $329
*Offered by its affiliate partner, McKissock Learning
The CE Shop: Most Affordable Self-paced Real Estate Education for Every Stage of Your Career
- No livestream or on-demand course format
- No direct instructor access
- No 1:1 coaching and training, or a mobile app
Our Expert Opinion on The CE Shop
If you’re looking for budget-friendly real estate education in Florida with multiple course features, we recommend The CE Shop. Starting at $139, take a prelicensing course with several career resources and study aids like a real estate glossary and digital flashcards. It also has options for post-licensing, broker licensing, exam prep, and continuing education. Although courses are self-paced and don’t offer direct instructor access, you can contact its customer service for assistance seven days a week.
With a proprietary LEAP 2.0 platform, The CE Shop provides one of the best online Florida real estate license courses you can access on any device and take with you anywhere, anytime. Those who learn better with real-time interaction and instructor feedback should consider an alternative, as The CE Shop doesn’t provide livestream and on-demand video learning formats.
- Accreditations: ARELLO and FREC
- Money-back guarantee: Request a refund within 30 days if you’re unsatisfied with your course.
- Exam Prep Edge: An intuitive online study platform that includes initial assessment, content based on the candidate handbook, individual lessons by topic, unlimited practice exams, and interactive dashboards.
- Math handbook: This built-in math guide for broker licensing students lets them grasp the numbers and math formulas involved in a real estate career.
- Agent Essentials: This knowledge database provides free resources, such as blogs, e-books, videos, podcasts, and webinars, to help you succeed in real estate.
- Facebook integration: Using your Facebook account, you can collaborate with other students and real estate experts through the Student Forum.
The CE Shop has received a 3.6 out of 5 customer review rating because of its flexible and easy-to-navigate courses, informative course contents, and enjoyable course materials. One student said she liked the mini-exams after each session and the ability to review the information and retake exams before the final test. Many agents mentioned passing their exam on the first try, thanks to The CE Shop’s comprehensive prelicensing and exam prep courses.
In less favorable reviews, one student noted that the courses are “boring” and wished for more exciting and engaging approaches to make learning more effective and fun. If you prefer live online discussions and direct instructor guidance for real-time engagement, check out the livestream classes offered by Colibri Real Estate, Aceable Agent, and Bob Hogue School of Real Estate.
Read how our experts feel about this real estate school in our The CE Shop review.
As a national provider, The CE Shop pricing includes tiered packages with multiple add-ons and individual courses tailored to your educational and budget needs.
$139 - $369
$55 - $115
$295 - $409
$9 - $105
Aceable Agent: Most Affordable Online Prelicensing Classes
- Lacks interactive study groups
- Only prelicensing courses are available
- No in-person classes
Our Expert Opinion on Aceable Agent
Aceable Agent is the most budget-friendly choice among the best online real estate schools in Florida. Not only does each prelicensing package include the total 63 hours of required classes, but you also get FL exam prep options. Courses are offered in livestream, self-paced, and on-demand video learning formats. Plus, students enrolled in any prelicensing course package will receive instructor support via email for questions and concerns about their course content.
With a 95% pass rate in Florida, Aceable Agent’s courses can help you succeed at the beginning stages of your career. Aceable Agent’s Deluxe and Premium packages provide additional elements, such as video and audio lessons, real estate flashcards, e-books, and the PrepAgent State Exam Prep course. Since Aceable Agent doesn’t provide other real estate courses besides prelicensing, the school could provide improvements by offering other real estate courses, like post-licensing, broker licensing, and CE.
- Accreditation: FREC
- Private tutoring: Schedule one-hour individual tutoring with a real estate expert at your convenience.
- Help Starting Your Career: This mini-course teaches aspiring agents to find the right sponsoring broker. This course is included in all licensing packages.
- Professional development courses: Enhance your real estate knowledge with self-paced and video-based courses for professional development, covering topics on how to build a brokerage using the Team Model, proven methods to succeed in real estate, listing presentation, lead generation, and geographical farming.
- Mobile app: Download Aceable Agent’s mobile app for free and complete your real estate course on your mobile devices. The mobile application will sync with all other devices, so you can pick up where you left off and will not lose any completed progress.
- Live components and features: The Premium package includes private tutoring, live Q&A sessions, and live webinars five times a week, which are especially effective for those who want interactive elements in conjunction with self-paced content.
Aceable Agent received a rating of 4.9 out of 5. Students love the courses because they are easy to understand. One student said that its self-paced app is super-informative and does a great job preparing you while being very engaging. Another user also liked the learning materials’ specificity, with short videos helping him understand concepts better.
Although there weren’t many unfavorable reviews, one student was disappointed that he couldn’t retake the level assessments. Another student hoped to have a printable option on their course materials. For those who prefer to have downloadable and printable elements to review at any time, check out courses from The CE Shop.
Read how our experts feel about this real estate school in our Aceable Agent review.
Aceable Agent’s pricing includes the three most-affordable prelicensing course packages in this list. However, they are not customizable like other providers, and no individual courses are available. Also, Aceable Agent doesn’t provide post-licensing, broker licensing, and CE courses in Florida.
$116 - $329
Bob Hogue School of Real Estate: Best Local School for Coaching & Courses for All Stages of Licensing
- No mobile app
- Pricing is more expensive than other providers
- No in-person classes
Our Expert Opinion on Bob Hogue School of Real Estate
For students looking for the best local real estate school in Florida, Bob Hogue School of Real Estate (BHSRE) gives access to local instructors and multiple course formats. You can complete all the required real estate education at every stage of your career at BHSRE, whether you’re looking to get your initial salesperson license, post-licensing, upgrade to a broker’s license, or renew your FL license. Choose between self-paced or instructor-led livestream classes so your education fits your learning style.
A unique feature of BHSRE is the Real Estate Accelerator program. This course is an intensive eight-week boot camp with coaching, a six-month client relationship management (CRM) software subscription, and eight weeks of access to goal-tracking software. The school could improve by making coursework mobile-friendly so students can access course materials anywhere and anytime. BHSRE could also offer live chat customer support so students can contact the customer service team faster and more conveniently.
- Accreditation: FREC
- Interactive Study Group Access: Join instructor-led live online sessions designed to help you pass the course final exam and Florida state exam.
- Instructor support: Licensed instructors are available to answer questions regarding your course materials Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. via phone and email.
- State Exam Prep QBank: Study over 400 practice exam questions and create custom quizzes to focus on challenging topics.
- Key Point Review MP3 Audiobook: Listen to over two hours of enhanced hands-free review covering the critical points of FL Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law.
Based on online reviews of Bob Hogue School of Real Estate, students praised the excellent customer service and the instructors for being extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. They also noted that the course content and books helped them prepare and pass the exam on their first try. As a result, Bob Hogue School of Real Estate earned a customer review rating of 4.2 out of 5.
There were a few unsatisfied customers. Several students commented that they were disappointed with the six-month course access and the lack of in-person classes. Aside from these, BHSRE’s courses are one of the most expensive on this list. For agents looking for affordable self-paced courses with longer course access, we recommend Aceable Agent and The CE Shop.
Bob Hogue School of Real Estate’s pricing doesn’t allow for customization of course bundles but includes many features to enhance your learning experience. As an online real estate school in Florida, BHSRE provides bundled course packages for every stage of your career in two study formats: livestream and self-paced online.
$249 - $599
$149 - $199
$349 - $449
$21.95 - $99
$49 - $99
MLS Campus Real Estate School: Best for Study Materials & Real Estate Math
- Limited course format variety
- No pass guarantee
- No interactive study groups or 1:1 coaching and training
Our Expert Opinion on MLS Campus Real Estate School
For aspiring and experienced agents needing self-paced courses with multiple study aids and real estate math, MLS Campus Real Estate School (MLS Campus) is a budget-friendly option. Starting at $39, agents can purchase State Exam Math Cram courses. These courses consist of Florida real estate math, five practice exam, and a student forum assisting you to succeed in real estate. Agents will be given extensive math problems and questions to prepare for the sales or broker exam.
MLS Campus also provides all the licensing and CE courses in the Sunshine State and exam prep for sales associates and brokers. While classes are self-paced, students get access to a licensed real estate instructor and student support seven days a week. The school can improve by adding one-on-one coaching and training and interactive online study groups so students can directly ask instructors questions, receive immediate feedback, and learn from their peers.
- Accreditation: ARELLO and FREC
- Real Estate Math Formulas Cheat Sheet: This feature is included in all licensing courses and provides students with a cheat sheet of all real estate math formulas and terms for better learning retention.
- 30-day extension: Courses are active for six months from the date of purchase, and the school offers the seventh month for free if needed. If you require more time, you can purchase one-month extensions at an additional cost between $6.99 and $29.99.
- Student portal: Upon registration, you will have 24/7 access to the school’s interactive student portal, where you complete all your course materials.
- Free real estate practice exams: Test your knowledge by taking practice exams with unlimited attempts until you master key topics and terms.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: If you’re unsatisfied within the first 30 days of your initial purchase, request a cancellation and full refund.
MLS Campus is undoubtedly one of the best Florida real estate schools, with a 4.9 out of 5 customer review rating. Reviews indicate that students appreciated the supportive teachers and staff throughout the course. The agents also praised the explicit learning materials and understandable content. Because the FL broker course materials were organized intuitively and straightforwardly, one student highly recommended it.
There aren’t many unfavorable comments regarding the school. However, unlike Colibri Real Estate and the Bob Hogue School of Real Estate, it does not provide livestream classes for real estate agents who require live or real-time interactions and discussions. MLS Campus also solely provides packaged courses. If you’re looking for individual courses with extensive learning formats, check out Colibri Real Estate.
As an online real estate school in Florida, MLS Campus offers real estate classes for every stage of your career. Pricing includes tiered course packages with multiple study aids and materials.
$139 - $229
$109 - $129
$199 - $379
$9.99 - $26.99
360training Agent Campus: Best for Straightforward & Affordable Courses
- No broker prelicensing courses
- Only self-paced format is available
- No pass guarantee
Our Expert Opinion on 360training Agent Campus
360training Agent Campus is recommended for students who want a straightforward, no-frills course experience. It offers FREC-approved prelicensing, salesperson post-licensing, and continuing education courses. It also provides exam prep courses, including unlimited practice questions, a PDF guide, and mobile-friendly courses to help students pass their Florida real estate licensing exam.
Furthermore, 360training offers its courses exclusively through online self-study course formats. It is accessible on any device so students can study anywhere, anytime. Students also have access to their instructors by email or phone. 360training can further enhance its offerings by extending livestream and on-demand video learning formats to students, helping them understand and grasp lessons better. Aside from these, it could also provide course extensions so students with busy schedules have more flexibility.
- Accreditations: ARELLO, IDECC, and FREC
- Learning management software: It provides an easy-to-use and secure online platform to host all training in one library and tracks your course progress.
- Career resources: 360training Agent Campus provides free real estate blogs, resources covering other industries, state guides, and video content on their Agent Campus page, like “Real Estate Social Networking” and “Real Estate Broker Salary.”
- Refund policy: You may be eligible for a refund subject if you made your purchase no more than 72 hours before your refund request, and you have not attempted any portion of a test or exam, requested or been issued a certificate of completion, and completed 50% or more of your purchased course.
360training Agent Campus received a 4.1 out of 5 based on 7,260 reviews. One reviewer liked the course layout for its simplicity and for its platform being user-friendly and easy to navigate. Another student appreciated that the courses were convenient, informative, easy to understand, and affordable.
Opposing feedback was about the page timers. One student said the page timers were too long, resulting in them waiting over a minute between some pages. Additionally, another student experienced a delayed online proctor process, costing him an hour of frustrating technical difficulties. 360training Agent Campus doesn’t offer livestream or on-demand video learning formats. If you wish to interact more with your instructors or watch videos, we recommend Colibri Real Estate and Aceable Agent.
Read how our experts feel about this real estate school in our 360training Agent Campus review.
360training Agent Campus has the most affordable pricing on this list for prelicensing, CE, and exam prep courses. While it offers several individual courses, the school’s pricing primarily consists of course packages with multiple learning materials and the complete number of required education hours for every stage of your career. Classes are offered in 100% online, self-paced format only.
$99 - $159
$78.99 - $99
How We Evaluated the Top Real Estate Schools in Florida
To find the best online real estate school in Florida that provides the best educational experience, we considered accredited local and national education providers offering courses required to become a licensed agent. We then compared available classes, course features, pricing, package value, learning styles, and experience levels to ensure you get the most value for your money. Customer reviews were also considered to ensure that previous students’ learning experiences reflected the quality of education promised by each school.
After careful review, Colibri Real Estate is our best online real estate school in Florida because of its convenient course format for every stage of your real estate career. Although no livestream classes are offered, agents can still interact with instructors and classmates in real time through the Live Exam Crammer Series and live Q&A sessions. Moreover, students get instructor support via phone and email to facilitate learning.
We explored the following criteria to find the six best real estate schools in Florida:
25% of Overall Score
Consists of various formatting and learning styles for each course to meet the specific needs of the agent as well as ease of course accessibility.
20% of Overall Score
Pricing is based on the cost and availability of pre- and post-licensing, continuing education courses, and exam prep for each online institution.
15% of Overall Score
The availability of each level of education for different stages of licensure. This would include pre- and post-licensing, continuing education courses, broker prelicensing, and exam prep.
15% of Overall Score
Extending services past licensure such as coaching and training and career assistance. Also, whether the provider offers pass or refund guarantees for its courses.
10% of Overall Score
Based on customer feedback for each program, with particular attention given to reviews of the product and popularity of the provider, to certify the course meets user satisfaction.
10% of Overall Score
Expertise in the field and firsthand experience with the providers allow us to evaluate the standout features, value for the money, and ease of use for each school.
5% of Overall Score
We looked into the convenience and attainability of customer service for technical support and instructor assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, you can attend an online Florida real estate school and get your Florida real estate license 100% online. To finish the 63-hour prerequisite course, you could opt for an online real estate school. You can also schedule your licensing exam online and take it from home via live proctor monitoring. For your background check and license, you must, however, go in person and have your fingerprints taken.
It depends. On average, aspiring agents will spend three to five months completing their courses and becoming licensed real estate agents in Florida. But, you can complete your classes in a week if you are not busy and have the time and willingness to study and attend class nine hours a day.
The real estate school with the highest pass rate in Florida is Aceable Agent, with a 95% exam pass rate among Florida students.