Do you need some inspiration on writing the perfect real estate bio? What information should you include to impress your future clients? How do you strike the perfect balance between underwhelming and overselling?
We’ve compiled a list of well-crafted real estate bio examples that you’ll love. Use them to point you in the right direction.
Before we dive into the details on this topic, we suggest you check out Zillow Premier Agent, an advertising platform for Zillow and Trulia. While both sites allow you to post listings for free, becoming a premier agent has two major benefits: Exclusivity and Wider Reach. Visit Zillow to learn more and generate more leads.
And, if you need a bio for social media, take the following advice from Karla Larraga. Karla heads up the statewide social media and PR initiatives at Champions School of Real Estate in Texas. She offers this advice to real estate professionals who need to master social media:
- Make sure that you link your website to your profile; not only will that help for SEO reasons, it gives the person who might be looking for services in your area a CTA that may result in more activity from the casual viewer.
- Side note: if you don’t have a website (and you should) share the link to your LinkedIn profile
- Make sure that your location is clear, not cutesy. If you live in Dallas, TX, put that – don’t put “On a Plane” or “Selling Homes” or anything like that. If you want people to find you, tell them where you are
- You have a limited amount of characters, be smart about how you use them and be sure to include a call to action.
- Highlight the things that set you apart: Do you speak another language? Make it known. Do you hold several designations? Highlight the important ones – all those letters could eat up your character count.
- One thing that is important for real estate professionals to remember is that they have to think about the type of people that may be looking for them, and use keywords/hashtags that they may use in searching.
And for your viewing inspiration:
Shows off her friendly personality with big, bright images and a first-person narrative. The reader feels instantly connected.
Discusses her favorite neighborhood spots in her bio, along with images of recently sold listings.
3- Travis Smith
Shares his hobbies and a professional, approachable image.
Uses an image of her alma mater, University of California at Berkeley, to connect with potential clients.
Showcases the entire team on one page and dedicate an information-packed blurb for each team member.
Shares testimonials on his bio page.
Shares her personal loves, passions, and charitable work. She also includes links to her media mentions.
Offers a compelling mini-bio line under her name for quick reference.
9- Anthony West
Includes personal quotes in the third-person text.
10- Ivan Ciraj
Writes a compelling, personal narrative for his profile on Houzz.
11- Josh Flagg
Starts off big with his bio, showing one billion in sales.
12- Jane Avrit
Discusses her guiding principles and what makes her stand out from the crowd. Also, the contact form below her bio is a nice touch.
13- Sharon Bacchetta
Shares her associations and designations in her bio.
14- Susana Murphy
Starts off with contact information and then goes into her bio.
15- Maura Neill
Shares her love for the real estate industry in her bio, including her professional speaking experience and other solid credentials.
Includes active listings on his bio page and offers a Vcard download.
Has a welcome video on her bio.
18- Carmen Denham
Shares a fun sense of humor with her bio.
19- Codie Carrillo
Shares an image that includes her partner.
Bio includes client ratings in satisfaction, recommendation, and performance.
21- Susan Keiser
Shows off lots of personal photos to give clients a sense of who she is.
22- Terry Robbins
Gives a numerical list of why he’s the best agent for the job.
23- Timothy Melzer
Shows his listing, bio, media mentions, and contact details on one convenient page.
Offers three concise but descriptive paragraphs detailing her real estate achievements.
25- Tanya Patterson
Includes a thorough bio on her LinkedIn profile that includes specialties, experience, and guiding
We asked 50 experts for their best real estate marketing idea. Click here to see what they told us!