Education & Credentials:
- Double Degree in Accountancy and Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Holy Angel University, Philippines
- The Future of Payment Technologies, Coursera
- Small Business content writer for 6+ years
- 4 years in office management with hands-on experience in payments and payroll/banking automation
Anna is a retail expert writer, contributing to Fit Small Business POS and payments sections. She has evaluated dozens of software for small business owners for over six years and has developed a passion for POS and payment technology. Before joining Fit Small Business, Anna worked for PayPal—handling customer requests and learning the platform’s workflow. She also spent 4 years with a US risk mitigation company in Singapore, participating in various projects such as payroll, HR, and payments automation. She holds a double degree in Accounting and financial management, and is currently pursuing further education in Financial Technology.