This article is part of a larger series on Real Estate Lead Generation and Marketing.
For sale by owner (FSBO) leads are properties listed for sale where the seller is not represented by a real estate agent. Aging FSBO listings can be one of the most effective leads, as a homeowner has already tried to sell their home without success and is more inclined to recognize the value of your help. To help, we looked for the best tools for prospecting FSBO leads.
The top six FSBO lead sources for real estate professionals in 2021 are:
- REDX: Best overall value for agents who want affordable, reliable leads and training to improve conversions
- Landvoice: Best for professionals wanting long-term access to aging FSBOs, expired listings, and preforeclosure leads
- Vulcan7: Best all-in-one option for seller prospecting and marketing
- Offrs: Ideal for professionals who want to use artificial intelligence (AI) and automated marketing
- My +Plus Leads: Best for agents who want data covering a large geographical area
- Mojo Sells: Most affordable leads with a triple-line dialer
$39.99 per month
Phone, email, online form, and live chat
$67 per month
Phone, email, online form, live chat
$349 per month
Phone, email, online form, live chat
5 ¢ per month per targeted area property
Phone and email
$29 per month
Phone, email, and online form
$25 per month per county
Phone and ticket form
REDX: Best Overall Source for FSBO Leads
REDX is one of the oldest and most popular real estate lead generation services, known as a reliable source of fresh FSBO leads. REDX delivers your leads through Vortex, an online lead management platform, and provides live training, script practice, and a podcast to improve your skills. These features make REDX best for agents who want an affordable way to access accurate data and learn how to successfully convert FSBO leads.
REDX Services & Features
- Platform searches hundreds of sources and verifies contact details
- Monthly fee includes two areas
- Vortex allows users to organize, track, and tag leads
- Platform allows you to make calls through any web-enabled device
- Free role-playing and FSBO script practice
- Live prospecting training sessions
- Free podcast for additional support and expertise
- Customer support available via phone during business hours
Sign up to start prospecting FSBO and other niche real estate leads by visiting their website.
Landvoice: Best for Long-term Access to FSBO Leads
Landvoice is another popular service for leads in niche markets, like FSBOs, expireds, and preforeclosures. You can choose which type of lead data you want to receive from their package options, which makes Landvoice ideal for real estate professionals who specialize in niche markets. However, what makes it stand apart from the others on this list is the length of access to lead data, making it a particularly great option for agents who want to focus on FSBO leads with the least amount of competition.
Landvoice Services & Features
- Searches 2,000 sources for FSBO leads
- Lead management platform allows you to organize, tag, sort, and add notes to each contact
- Access to the previous six months of lead data, which is the longest period available
- Daily lead delivery via email
- Status updates on older leads to continue follow-up
- Offers multiple packages, including expired leads, FRBOs, and preforeclosure homes
- Customer support is available via live chat, phone, email, or online form during business hours
Start targeting FSBO, expired, or preforeclosure leads by visiting Landvoice.
Vulcan7: Best All-in-One Platform for FSBO Prospecting
Vulcan7 is a lead service that helps you prospect all kinds of seller leads with unique marketing features and a complete lead management system. Its marketing integrations, customer relationship manager (CRM), and video messaging capabilities make this a great fit for experienced agents who want to invest in the most impactful all-in-one tools to receive and convert seller leads.
Vulcan7 Services & Features
- Packages include data on FSBOs, FRBOs, expireds, and preforeclosures
- Includes an auto-dialer
- Weekly live training calls
- Includes scripts and objections
- CRM includes email marketing functionality
- Only FSBO lead provider that includes video messaging
- Run advanced searches through the MLS
- Customer support available via phone, email, or online form during business hours
Visit Vulcan7’s website to learn more about how you can use its service to start managing your FSBO or other niche leads from end-to-end.
Offrs: Best FSBO Lead Source for Automated Insights
Offrs is a real estate lead provider that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to find homeowners who are likely to list their homes in the future. The combination of AI and automated marketing gives you a more targeted strategy to find highly qualified leads. Offrs is particularly appealing for agents, brokers, and teams who don’t want to spend time on cold calling and emailing but want to use data and online marketing to attract leads.
Offrs Services & Features
- Data aggregator, which means you receive new data before others
- Only FSBO lead source that uses predictive analytics
- Includes an ad builder and manager
- Packages include predictive seller leads, FSBO leads, expired listing leads, and seller signal leads
- Customer support available via phone or email
Learn more about how AI can help you spend less time searching through FSBO leads so you can spend more time selling by visiting Offrs.
My +Plus Leads: Best Source for Large Geographical Areas
My +Plus Leads is a data aggregator that offers verified FSBO leads as soon as they are published. This platform gathers property and online data, when applicable, so you have multiple ways of contacting each lead. My +Plus Leads is the only lead source that provides data for one ZIP code plus a 50-mile radius, so it’s an ideal choice for agents or brokers who want leads in a large geographical location.
My +Plus Leads Services & Features
- Searches data across thousands of sources daily
- Delivers new FSBO leads the day they’re published
- Receive information about each property, contact information, and social media profiles
- Neighborhood search tool allows you to search through extensive data in specific areas
- Help center and +Plus Leads forum for questions
- Customer support available via phone, email, and online form
Visit My +Plus Leads’ website to learn more about how your team can expand your farm area through FSBO lead prospecting.
Mojo Sells: Most Affordable FSBO Lead Source
Mojo Sells offers verified FSBO leads for individual agents and teams, along with a single- or triple-line auto-dialer. Packages are customizable, so you can choose which data and marketing tools you will use. In addition, the triple-line auto-dialer makes Mojo Sells the best option for agents and teams that focus on cold calling to find seller leads in addition to those who are looking for leads at the lowest cost.
Mojo Sells Services & Features
- Multiline dialer for agents or brokers who want to maximize cold calling
- Auto-dialer leaves prerecorded voicemail messages
- Organize and sort contacts into lists and groups
- Integrates with services like BoomTown, Wise Agent, Follow Up Boss, Top Producer, and Zapier
- Auto-dialer can be used from any mobile device
- Customer support available via phone or ticket system
You can learn more about the service’s low-cost plans and additional benefits like its auto-dialer by visiting Mojo Sells.
How to Find FSBO Leads on Your Own
We highly recommend agents use the tools we’ve recommended for lead generation services. This is because FSBO leads can be purchased for as little as $1.35 per day, and if used properly, will result in more closed deals at a significant time savings. However, there are some advantages to manually researching FSBO leads at no cost.
Some of the places you can search for FSBO leads include:
- Craigslist (in your local market)
- Zillow (“make me move” or FSBO listings)
- Local newspapers websites
- Brownstoner (New York City only)
How We Evaluated FSBO Lead Sources
The best FSBO lead sources will provide accurate and up-to-date data, as well as tools to organize it. The way that each real estate agent or broker contacts FSBOs can vary, so we selected platforms that offered a variety of communication methods in addition to tools for prospecting.
Based on the needs of real estate agents, brokers, and teams, the criteria we used to evaluate the best real estate lead generation companies for prospecting for sale by owner leads include:
- Accurate data
- Lead management tool
- Marketing tools
- Geographical limitations
- Customer support
After analyzing more than 10 FSBO lead sources, we determined the best to be REDX. It’s one of the most well-respected lead sources because of its affordable prices, data accuracy, lead management system, and training and support to help you get the most success out of every lead.
FSBO leads are some of the warmest leads you can find, but you need to nurture them effectively with accurate, up-to-date data and a complete marketing strategy.
Check out REDX to jump-start your search for FSBO leads. This popular lead management platform constantly scours sites, classifieds, and signs for FSBOs in your area and delivers seller leads right to your inbox.