This article is part of a larger series on CRM.
Who Top Producer Is Best For
- Real estate agents who want access to real-time market information: Through Top Producer’s built-in Market Snapshot feature, agents can access real-time updates on new listings, price changes, selling trends, and neighborhood insights. It is one of the reasons why Top Producer made our list of the eight best real estate CRM software platforms.
- Real estate agents who want to gather lead insights from social media: One of the unique tools offered by Top Producer is its social insights feature. This connects information from potential buyers’ social media accounts to the CRM, so an agent can view their social bio and enrich their profile. You can also check out our guide on the best social CRMs for other options.
- Real estate agents managing commercial properties: Top Producer’s features, such as market industry insights, commercial property listings, and marketing automation, make it a good choice for real estate professionals specializing in commercial properties. It also made our list of the best commercial real estate CRM software platforms.
Who Top Producer Is Not a Good Fit For
- Users on a tight budget who prefer a free plan: Top Producer offers many robust features and integrations, but there is no free option available. If you are looking for a free CRM, check out Freshsales, which tops our list of both the best CRMs for small businesses as well as the best free CRMs for small businesses.
- Businesses not engaged in real estate services: Due to its industry-specific integrations and built-in tools, companies that aren’t in real estate would only get the minimum value from this platform. If you belong in a different industry, check out our article about choosing industry-specific CRM providers or best CRMs for small businesses for general-purpose CRMs.
Top Producer Overview
|Generates useful customer intel via its social insights tool||No free plan and no free trial available|
|Lead source features integrate with commonly used real estate applications like Zillow, MLS, and Realtor.com||Lacks built-in transaction enabling tools|
|Its Market Snapshot feature provides valuable real-time industry information that gives agents a competitive advantage||The advanced built-in features are only available in higher-priced plans|
Top Producer Pricing
Top Producer pricing ranges from $54 to $94.50 per user, per month. All plans include key features such as 360-degree customer views, multiple listing service insights, and built-in texting. It doesn’t offer a free plan, though interested users who want to try out the program before subscribing to an annual plan can opt for a paid 30-day trial period, which costs $60 per user.
Small agencies looking for a basic CRM to organize lead contact information
Small agencies that want advanced, real-time housing market information
Agencies that want automatic lead capturing features
$60 per user, per month
$95 per user, per month
$105 per user, per month
$54 per user, per month
$85 per user, per month
$94 per user, per month
Social Insight Features
360-degree Contact View
Multi-listing Service Insights
Built-in Texting and Integrated Email
Market Snapshot Reports
FiveStreet Real Estate Lead Management
For more information on each of Top Producer’s subscription options, select a plan from the drop-down menu below:
The Starter package includes basic CRM features for organizing lead contact information and communication via email, phone, or text. It also includes the social insights feature, giving users access to personal homebuyer information acquired from online and social media sources.
The Professional plan includes all features of the Starter plan. It has a few additional functionalities, such as the Market Snapshot feature, which connects all listing platforms to provide up-to-date market information about home prices, recent transactions, and advanced analytics on market trends. It also gives users the ability to manage content on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
The main addition to the Advanced plan is the ability to use the FiveStreet Lead Management feature. It takes all of the connected lead sources and sends an automatic email to prospective buyers whenever they express interest in these other websites. There is also pre-generated prospect information and the ability to auto-assign a lead to other agents.
Top Producer Website, which costs $17.50 per month, is available as an add-on to all subscription plans. An active subscription is required to use this add-on. It allows users to build responsive, customizable, and professional real estate websites. You can also post listings to boost lead generation efforts and capture new buyers with landing pages.
Top Producer Features
The standout features of Top Producer CRM are the ones focused on the direct sales process, which include lead management, communication, insight analysis (individual contacts and housing market), and workflow management capabilities. The Market Snapshot and FiveStreet Lead Management features are valuable and unique functionalities that help real estate agents serve their customers better.
- Contact management
- Lead insight features
- Email and text communication tools
- Real estate market insight features
- Synchronization with calendar, contact, and email applications
- Simplified workflow management
Market Snapshot Reports
Top Producer offers market snapshot reports, providing agents and customers real-time real estate market updates. It works by automatically sending an email containing timely information about for-sale properties, new listings, price changes, neighborhood trends, and sold home data—keeping real estate agents on top of all real estate updates in their area.
FiveStreet Lead Management
Top Producer’s FiveStreet Lead Management tool lets users centralize all their lead generation and communications from over 150 online real estate vendors, such as Zillow, Trulia, HomeFinder, and Bold Leads. It helps users deliver customized, automatic emails and/or text replies to prospective buyers, automatically broadcast new leads to their team, and assign leads to them.
Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Property Insights
The MLS property insights feature of Top Producer automates the collation of data and information about a contact, including homes they’ve inquired about in the past and homes that they didn’t like. Based on these details, the system will then provide the latest property status and information to arm real estate agents with new insights every time they follow up with a potential client.
Reporting & Analytics
Top Producer offers CRM report generation tools to monitor lead progress and overall sales results. Through its social media and real estate database integrations, agents can acquire detailed analytics about homebuyers and the home market in its entirety. There are also tools available to track website traffic data and advertising campaign results.
Top Producer’s mobile app allows real estate professionals to access the CRM portal on the go. Users have access to all of the CRM’s features, such as lead management and contact profiles, wherever they are—which is a significant advantage for professionals who are often traveling or visiting homes, buyers, and sellers.
Top Producer has integration capabilities with many third-party applications, both for general productivity and real estate-specific use. These integrations give users the ability to synchronize data into the platform, manage social media accounts, track insight trends, and enhance productivity levels.
Some of the most popular integrations include:
Ease of Use
While some find the software user-friendly, a handful of users said that the interface of Top Producer can be a bit intimidating for first-time users. Most of the issues users encounter involve difficulty in setting up the system or finding a feature they need within the platform.
Top Producer offers customer support from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday. Support is available via email, phone, and live chat. It also offers an online resources page that provides users with how-to guides to maximize the use of the platform and FAQs.
Top Producer Alternatives
Top Producer is designed for a range of real estate professionals, such as brokers and real estate agencies, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the best CRM for your business. If you are looking for the best Top Producer alternatives, start with the providers below:
Real estate professionals who use Facebook to generate leads
Real estate agencies wanting to use landing pages to generate leads
New real estate agents looking for their first real-estate-specific CRM
$21 per user, per month
$29 per month
$33 per month
Seeing how various providers’ pricing, features, and tools rank side by side is helpful. See how LionDesk vs Top Producer stack up in our head-to-head comparison to decide which is better for your business.
What Users Think of Top Producer
Overall, users find Top Producer to be a useful CRM and lead generation system for real estate professionals. Many users said the new version is better than the clunkier old one. A standout feature users like is the property insights tool that helps them provide sound recommendations to their clients. Meanwhile, some negative comments users left are about the lackluster mobile app. Some also said that the features can be laid out better within the system.
At the time of this publication, Top Producer had the following review scores from popular user review sites:
- G2: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.
- Capterra: 3.7 out of 5 based on 114 reviews.
- GetApp: 3.7 out of 5 based on 114 reviews.
We recommend Top Producer for real estate pros who want to use CRM primarily for sales prospecting because of its robust social enrichment and lead management tools. Users will specifically find its Market Snapshot feature useful because of its real-time insights and data. However, while Top Producer has excellent features designed for real estate, it doesn’t offer a free plan and requires interested users to pay for a 30-day trial.