Top Producer is customer relationship management (CRM) software created for real estate agencies. It offers an array of tools, such as built-in text and email communication, real estate market snapshot reports, and integration with over 150 real estate lead sources. It’s best for small real estate brokerages that want a CRM focusing on the direct sales process.
What We Recommend Top Producer CRM For
Because of the high-level focus on lead insights, sales follow-up tools, and contact organization syncing, we recommend Top Producer CRM for smaller real estate agencies that want to prioritize managing the direct sales process. Specifically, it’s ideal for companies focused on activities for generating, organizing, and communicating with potential clients.
Who Top Producer CRM Is Good for:
- Agent teams that want to gather meaningful lead insights: One of the unique tools offered by Top Producer CRM is Social Insights. This feature connects information from potential buyers’ social media accounts to the CRM so that an agent can view their social bio, interests, and links to their accounts.
- Real estate agencies that want to utilize real-time real estate market information for sales purposes: Through the built-in Market Snapshot feature, agents can access real-time updates on new listings, price changes, selling trends, and neighborhood insights. This gives users a competitive advantage by being able to view current market updates before other agents.
- Real estate businesses that want tools for simple workflow management: Top Producer CRM can automatically sync contacts, email, and calendars with Google, iCloud, and Microsoft for free, allowing for a more organized workflow.
Top Producer CRM Is Not a Good Fit For:
- Businesses that are not engaged in real estate services: Due to the industry-specific integrations and built-in tools, companies that aren’t in real estate would only get minimum value from this platform. If you’re a small business conducting other services, check out our article about choosing industry-specific CRM providers.
- Startup agencies on a tight budget: Top Producer CRM can be a bit expensive per user, even for its lowest plan. There also isn’t a free option available, and some of the unique features offered, like Market Snapshot and FiveStreet Lead Management, are only available on the higher-priced plans. If you’re looking for a more affordable option, read our review about LionDesk.
- Real estate agencies looking to handle end-to-end transactions within the CRM: While Top Producer CRM provides the ability to track when different transactions in the pipeline occur, there aren’t built-in features to actually process those transactions (e.g., e-signature, payment processing, direct invoicing, contract generation, and so on).
Top Producer CRM Overview
|Lead Insight tools available via Social Insight feature||No free option available|
|Lead source features integrate with commonly used real estate applications like Zillow, MLS, and Realtor.com||Lacks built-in transaction enabling tools|
|Workflow tools integrate with popular productivity application providers like Google, iCloud, and Microsoft||The best built-in features are only available in higher-priced plans|
Top Producer CRM Pricing
Top Producer CRM pricing ranges from $45 to $85 per user, per month. All subscriptions require an initial one-year contract, paid in full or on a monthly basis.
Small agencies looking for a basic CRM to organize lead contact information
Small agencies that want advanced, real-time housing market information
Agencies that want automatic lead capturing features
$45 per user, per month
$75 per user, per month
$85 per user, per month
$37.50 per user, per month
$62.50 per user, per month
$70.83 per user, per month
Social Insight Features
Market Snapshot Features
Social Media Content Generation
FiveStreet Lead Management
The Starter package includes basic CRM features for organizing lead contact information and communication via email, phone, or text. It also includes Social Insight features, giving users access to personal homebuyer information acquired from online and social media sources.
This plan includes everything in the lowest tier. It adds a few additional features, such as Market Snapshot, which connects all listing platforms to provide up-to-date market information about home prices, recent transactions, and advanced analytics on market trends. It also gives users the ability to manage content on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
The main addition to the Advanced plan is the ability to use FiveStreet Lead Management. It takes all of the connected lead sources and sends an automatic email to prospective buyers whenever they express interest in these other websites. There’s also pregenerated prospect information and the ability to auto-assign a lead to other agents. Overall, FiveStreet is designed to capture leads and keep them warm before another agent does.
Top Producer Website Add-on
Top Producer Website, which costs $10, is available as an add-on to all subscription plans. It allows users to build responsive, customizable, and professional real estate websites. You can also post listings to boost lead generation efforts and capture new buyers with landing pages.
Top Producer CRM Features
- Contact management
- Lead insight features
- Email and text communication tools
- Real estate market insight features
- Synchronization with calendar, contact, and email applications
- Simplified workflow management
The main standout features of Top Producer CRM are the ones focused on the direct sales process, which include lead management, communication, insight analysis (individual contacts and housing market), and workflow management capabilities. The Social Insight, Market Insight, and FiveStreet Lead Management features are valuable and unique not just to generic CRM systems, but also CRM systems specific to the real estate industry.
Below is a breakdown of some of the other features Top Producer CRM offers:
Top Producer CRM’s mobile app is available for iOS, Android, and even Blackberry users. All of the features available on the web application are available on the mobile version. One of the benefits of the mobile edition is that there is no additional syncing required.
Reporting & Analytics
Top Producer CRM offers report generation tools to monitor lead progress and overall sales results. It is the insight analytics that set this CRM apart. Through social media and real estate database integrations, agents can acquire detailed analytics about homebuyers and the home market in its entirety. There are also tools available to track website traffic data and advertising campaign results.
Top Producer CRM has integration capabilities with many third-party applications, both for general productivity and real estate-specific use. These integrations give users of Top Producer the ability to synchronize data into the platform, manage social media accounts, track insight trends, and enhance productivity levels.
Some of the popular integrations include:
Top Producer CRM offers customer service during standard business hours (Pacific Time). Support is available via email, phone, and live chat, which is considered a standard among other similar providers.
Ease of Use
Initially, the user interface of Top Producer CRM can be a bit intimidating. Most of the negative user reviews online reference issues in setting up the platform and then running into problems using the platform. Most of the issues come from synchronizing and integrating with other applications.
Top Producer CRM Alternatives
Top Producer CRM may not be the best solution for your business. If that’s the case, below are some solid alternatives:
Agencies looking to centralize sales and transaction management activities
Agencies that want multiple ads or content marketing tools
Real estate agencies that desire robust social media marketing features
$25 per user, per month
$29 per month
$33 per month
What Users Think of Top Producer CRM
Overall, Top Producer CRM tends toward average criticisms. Most of the ratings for features, customer service, and overall value for money spent are positive. Where the CRM seems to struggle is on the usability factor. Some customers find it difficult to set up and use, and the interface display can make the platform challenging to navigate for less tech-savvy users.
At the time of this publication, Top Producer CRM had the following review scores from popular user review sites:
- G2: 3.0 out of 5 based on 101 reviews
- Capterra: 3.8 out of 5 based on 107 reviews
- Software Advice: 3.77 out of 5 based on 107 reviews
- GetApp: 3.75 out of 5 based on 108 reviews
Below are some of the most prominent review trends we observed:
Users Don’t Like
Terrific customer service
The interface can be difficult to navigate
The unique insight tools offered work well
The process of integrating with third-party platforms isn’t very intuitive
The communication features for email and text are extremely effective
Some users have issues in the initial setup of the account
We recommend Top Producer CRM for real estate agencies that want to use the CRM primarily for sales prospecting. This CRM helps your agency stand out in the saturated real estate market through analytical insights and communication features. The platform’s ease of use is the main issue, specifically with the complex interface and integration problems. These are outweighed, however, by its robust customer support and high-quality real estate sales features.