The best Facebook advertising services successfully generate brand awareness, drive sales, and increase your return on ad spend (ROAS) through Facebook Ad campaigns. There are many providers to choose from, so finding the best agency to manage your small business’ Facebook Ads can be challenging. To help, we compared the top options to help you get more out of your advertising budget.
Based on our criteria, here are the best Facebook advertising services for small businesses:
- Hibu: Overall best Facebook Ad management services and best all-in-one digital marketing solution
- Lyfe Marketing: Great choice for small businesses with high-volume advertising
- One 10 Media: Top Facebook advertising services for integrated ecommerce marketing campaigns
- Disruptive Advertising: Best for small businesses wanting to aggressively pursue paid social for higher return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Fiverr: Ideal for those needing the most affordable Facebook Ad management
Best Facebook Advertising Services at a Glance
Facebook Ad Management Services
Minimum Monthly Ad Spend
Monthly Minimum Management Fees
Included in ad spend but setup fee may apply
Starting from $5
*Reviews suggest a total minimum budget should be around $1,000 per month
Take our quiz to find out which Facebook advertising service works best for you.
Which Facebook advertising service is best for you?
Answer a few questions about your business, and we'll give you a personalized product match.
Hibu: Best Facebook Ad Services Overall
Hibu is a full-service digital marketing agency offering professional Facebook advertising services. Hibu has a low required ad spend, and management fees are included in your ad spend budget. It’s a top-rated service for small businesses given its Meta Premier Partner status and a team of Facebook Ad experts who maximize your budget by allocating 100% to ad spend.
Hibu requires a lower than industry average minimum budget of just $250 per month. There are no management fees thanks to automated systems and affiliate partnerships, making them very affordable for small businesses. You can also bundle Instagram ad management if your ad spend budget is over $500 per month.
Hibu Services & Features
Hibu’s dedicated digital specialists help you build ad creatives and strategically optimize your Facebook Ads to gain impression share and meet your advertising goals. Being a full-service digital marketing agency, Hibu also offers marketing services like web development, search advertising, and review management, allowing you to save time and money with bundled services.
Hibu offers the following services and features:
- Paid Facebook Ad management: With Hibu, advertisers get expert Facebook Ad management services from ad setup to optimization without management fees.
- Paid search management: In addition to paid social, Hibu also offers management of Google Ads to help your business reach an audience with active search intent.
- Online reputation management: Hibu’s review management services help you build a positive brand image online, instilling confidence in prospects and leading to more customers and sales, which is not offered by some of the other agencies we compared.
- Web design and development: Hibu offers smart website design, including features that help local businesses get found in online searches.
- Account management: Businesses working with Hibu get a dedicated digital specialist who is a Facebook advertising expert to help ensure the success of your Facebook advertising spend.
- Reporting: Throughout the month, your ads are monitored, analyzed, and optimized with ongoing strategic adjustments by your Hibu Facebook Ad expert to better use ad spend. You’ll receive a monthly report detailing your account changes and performance.
- Customer support: Hibu is well-regarded for its quality of customer service, which is available by phone and live chat Monday through Saturday.
Think Hibu sounds like the solution for you? Check it out for yourself to learn more about how you can get more out of your advertising dollars with Hibu.
Lyfe Marketing: Best for High-volume Advertising
Lyfe Marketing is a leading social media management company. In addition to paid social, they also offer support with remarketing banner ads and product-centric shopping ads to help your brand stay top of mind for recent visitors to your website. Online businesses looking to advertise different products on Facebook would be served well by Lyfe Marketing. However, it’s not the best choice for those with small ad budgets.
Lyfe Marketing Pricing
Lyfe Marketing’s Facebook Ad management fees start at $650 per month and include both Facebook and Instagram ads. The minimum monthly ad spend is $500, and there is a one-time setup fee of $300; however, you may be able to have the setup fee waived.
The industry average management fee is around 20% of ad spend. So with management fees starting at $650 per month, Lyfe Marketing won’t make much sense if you plan to spend under $2,500 on Facebook Ads each month. If you have a lower budget for ads, we highly recommend reaching out to Hibu. You’ll have more flexibility as ad spend minimum is just $250 per month and management fees are included in your ad budget.
Lyfe Marketing Services & Features
Lyfe Marketing is great for businesses willing to spend more than $2,500 a month on ads. They also offer Google remarketing banner ads and Google shopping ads. Lyfe Marketing offers a monthly consultation, a dedicated account manager, and a top-rated service.
Lyfe Marketing offers the following services and features:
- Social media marketing: Save even more time by outsourcing organic social media marketing for your Facebook page and other social platforms as an affordable way to build a social presence and generate social proof.
- Additional marketing services: In addition to paid social, Lyfe Marketing offers paid search ad management, email marketing, and online reputation management services.
- Account management: You’ll get a dedicated account manager who works with you to create strategic campaigns and initiatives to reach your advertising goals.
- Reporting: Your account manager will send detailed monthly reports as well as consult monthly consultations.
- Customer support: Schedule calls at your convenience using a ticketing system on the Lyfe Marketing website.
To learn more, find out why Lyfe Marketing tops our list of the best social media marketing agencies. Or get started using Facebook Ads to reach your marketing goals by requesting your free proposal from Lyfe Marketing.
One 10 Media 360: Best for Integrated Ecommerce Marketing
One 10 Media is a digital marketing agency with services geared toward ecommerce businesses. Aside from Facebook advertising, they offer Instagram ad management, email marketing, and text message marketing.
What makes One 10 Media stand out is that its services revolve around conversational marketing. One 10 Media understands the power of dialogue to engage consumers and build a more personalized purchasing journey. This translates into well-written ads and better customer retention—perfect for ecommerce businesses looking to increase conversions or small businesses with a longer customer buying cycle.
One 10 Media Pricing
One 10 Media’s prices vary based on your goals and budget, but reviews suggest you can expect to pay at least $1,000 per month for combined ad spend and management. Contract length varies as well depending on your project and agreement. Reach out to One 10 Media directly to discuss the right strategy for your business and to get a free quote.
One 10 Media Services & Features
One 10 Media focuses on marketing for ecommerce. Its services walk your potential customers through the sales funnel, from creating and optimizing social media ads to conversions. In addition to offering Facebook advertising services, One 10 Media also assists with email marketing, SMS text marketing, chatbot marketing, and more.
One 10 Media offers the following digital marketing services:
- Paid advertising: One 10 Media can create and optimize your Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ads, plus ads for Google.
- Email and chatbot marketing: Using conversational marketing, One 10 Media crafts automated emails and uses chatbots to create a more personal relationship with prospects.
- SMS marketing: One 10 Media works to create personalized text marketing messages to send to clients on your messaging list.
Does the integrated, personalized approach of One 10 Media sound like the right choice for your business? Get in touch to learn more about what this company can do for you.
Disruptive Advertising: Best for Aggressively Pursuing Paid Social
Disruptive Advertising is a top-rated digital advertising agency offering Facebook Ads campaign management services. It is a highly regarded marketing agency that stands out for its aggressive approach to digital advertising and a history of yielding a high return on ad spend for clients. It’s best for businesses that use paid social as a primary marketing channel and are keen to get a little disruptive in their industry.
Disruptive Advertising Pricing
Disruptive Advertising pricing is customized client-by-client to meet each business’ unique needs. It doesn’t offer prepackaged pricing, so we can’t explicitly say how much it costs. But after speaking to a sales representative, it’s safe to say you can expect monthly management fees to minimally be around $1,000 per month. Contract length also varies but starts at six months.
Disruptive Advertising Services & Features
Disruptive Advertising offers many services beyond Facebook Ad management. It also offers paid search, display advertising, LinkedIn advertising, ecommerce management, retargeting, Google Ads suspension assistance, landing page design, site testing, and website audits.
In addition to Facebook Ad management services, Disruptive Advertising offers:
- Paid social: Disruptive Advertising delivers expert Facebook advertising services to help businesses achieve their goals and reach a higher ROAS through strategic campaign creation (including landing page design) and optimization.
- Paid search: Get found in search results using paid search ad management for Google, Bing, or Yahoo.
- LinkedIn advertising: Advertise on LinkedIn to reach industry professionals and to better market a business-to-business (B2B) business.
- Ecommerce management: Set up shopping ads on Amazon, Google, Bing, and Yahoo, get better data and analytics to improve marketing, and decrease cart abandonment.
- Google Ads suspension assistance: Businesses that have suspended Google Ads in the past can get assistance reviving their accounts and get back to generating leads and sales through Google.
- Ad management: As a client, you’ll have an account manager who serves as a contact person for the dedicated team assigned to your account. Accounts are constantly monitored, and campaigns are updated weekly. This is unique in an industry that often takes a “set it and forget it” approach.
- Reporting: Clients are kept in the loop on account performance with a monthly report, and depending on the contract you choose, some also receive monthly calls to review their accounts.
- Customer service: Disruptive Advertising is available by phone.
Looking to get more out of your investment and great results with a higher than average return on ad spend? Learn more about Disruptive Advertising with a free proposal.
Fiverr: Cheapest Option & Best for Commitment-free Services
Fiverr is the leading online marketplace for finding professional freelance services for small businesses. Fiverr freelancers offer various Facebook Ads-related services from account setup to ad creation and optimization. It’s the best option for businesses looking for commitment-free services at the most affordable price.
Fiverr pricing starts at just $5 but varies by seller, expertise or success rates, and services offered. A new Facebook Ads account costs around $95 to $250 for highly rated sellers. Account optimization services range from around $25 to $250, but can go as high as $2500.
Fiverr Services & Features
Fiverr is unique since small businesses choose individual contractors or sellers to work with for specific one-off services and commitment-free ad management. There are several sellers to choose from as well as different services and packages available, ensuring that you can find what you’re looking for between price and service.
Through Fiverr, you can find freelancers offering a huge array of services, such as:
- Social media management: Outsourcing social media account management to low-cost social media freelancers on Fiverr is an affordable way to grow your brand’s social presence that saves you a great deal of time.
- Graphic design and video production: Great ad copy will fall flat without great imagery. Fiverr has pros to source, adjust, and produce the graphics and videos you need to make great Facebook Ads.
- Paid search management: On top of paid social, businesses can also find professional paid search ad management, from building new Google Ads campaigns to A/B testing landing pages.
- Landing page design: Landing pages are essential for increasing social ad conversions. Fiverr pros can build ad landing pages on your website or platforms like Mailchimp and HubSpot to increase the return on your investment.
- Web design: Fiverr has all your website building needs covered, whether that involves building an entirely new site on platforms from WordPress to Squarespace or building a custom plugin or app for your site.
- Account management: Your account will be managed by the gig you choose. While some services will be handled by individual freelancers, there are also marketing agencies that use Fiverr. So your account may be managed by an employee of the agency just like if you chose any other Facebook Ad management service provider.
- Reporting: This will vary based on the gig you purchase and what’s included. However, at a minimum, most services provide clients with a monthly report (typically sent via email).
- Customer support: A unique feature of Fiverr is that as the customer, you get support from the provider you choose, and if you have any issues with the service you receive, you can also get support directly from Fiverr.
Get exactly the services you’re looking for—whether you want to hire a pro to build out your new Facebook Ads account, need help creating high-converting landing pages, or have been using Facebook Ads for a while and want to offload your ads to the experts. Find the exact service you want by heading over to Fiverr.
How We Evaluated Top Facebook Advertising Services
The companies we consider to be among the best will professionally build, design, manage, and optimize your ads on Facebook, saving you time while increasing your return on ad spend. They make your social advertising dollar go farther with top-level performance, competitive pricing, quality support, and additional marketing services.
Based on the needs of small businesses, the criteria we used to evaluate and rank these providers include:
- Contracts and terms
- Account management and reporting
- Customer support
- Customer reviews
- Features and additional services
After analyzing the top options, the best overall for small businesses is Hibu. It’s a Meta Premier Partner, and your budget is maximized as there are no separate management fees to put a big dent in your available ad spend. Get a quote for Hibu Facebook Ad services or bundle ad management in an all-in-one digital marketing solution.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can businesses market on Facebook?
Businesses can use Facebook as a marketing channel, from Facebook business pages, to participating in or creating a Facebook Group to connect with your target audience, to Facebook Ads that build brand awareness and generate sales. Get the complete details on how to grow your small business with Facebook advertising.
How much do Facebook Ads cost?
Facebook Ads is a pay-per-click advertising platform where advertisers pay based on user interactions, such as cost per click or cost per thousand impressions. The average cost-per-click (CPC) is 97 cents, though this varies widely from business to business, from as little as 50 cents to over $20 per click. It is generally considered an affordable advertising channel for businesses of any size as there is no set minimum ad spend. Learn more about Facebook advertising costs.
What are the best social ad platforms for small businesses?
The best advertising platform for a small business depends on its audience and goals. We outline the 10 most popular paid social media advertising platforms and the opportunities they offer to small businesses. Find out where you are most likely to reach your audience and learn about each social media platform’s average cost per click and ad minimums, then choose the one offering the best potential return on ad spend (ROAS) for your small business.
Finding the right Facebook advertising services for your small business will depend largely on the type of industry you’re in as well as your budget, needs, and Facebook marketing goals. Based on our criteria, the best service overall is Hibu. It offers expert services with professionally built and optimized ads, and 100% of your ad budget is allocated to ad spend.