Facebook ad management services professionally build, manage, and optimize campaigns on behalf of businesses in order to more effectively generate awareness, drive sales, and increase return on ad spend. With so many, it can be difficult to find the right one for you, so we compared the top services to find the overall six best.
Top 6 Best Facebook Ad Management Services for 2020
Facebook Ad Management Services
(Best overall) For affordably outsourcing Facebook ad management to the experts
Small businesses looking for end-to-end digital marketing services at an affordable price
Local businesses looking to drive in-person visits from Facebook ads
Businesses looking to aggressively advertise on Facebook and Google
One-off Facebook advertising tasks at ultra-low rates
Maintaining control over Facebook ads while still using a managed service
How We Evaluated Facebook Ad Management Services
The best Facebook ad services help you professionally build, design, manage, and optimize paid social accounts for businesses, creating more effective paid social campaigns without requiring any in-house expertise or time. The best Facebook ad management services help businesses net a return while making their life easier with top-level performance, competitive pricing, quality support, and additional marketing services at your disposal.
Based on the needs of small businesses, the criteria we used to evaluate the best include:
- Pricing: We sought affordable services that provide great value.
- Contracts and terms: Ease of entry (and exit) with low required minimum ad spends, low to no setup fees, affordable fees, and no long-term contracts.
- Performance: Our top picks are highly rated by reviewers for meeting a client’s expectations and goals.
- Account management and reporting: We chose services that will get your ads up and running quickly with ongoing management service options.
- Customer service: It’s important that they’re there when you need them, so our top picks answer the phone when you call and are happy to help.
- Customer reviews: What users say matters, so we analyzed real customer reviews to get more insight into whether or not the top services are actually as good as they say they are or if they’re all smoke and mirrors.
- Features and additional services: There are many components to successful Facebook marketing and advertising, such as image and video creation, effective landing page design, and how online reviews are managed. Therefore, we considered services offered in addition to ad management.
“Sixty-two percent of all small business owners fail with Facebook ads. Even though it’s still pay-per-click (PPC), it works a lot differently, and the type of ads that you create are very different from standard Google Ads. Therefore, an experienced agency helps you generate revenue and run successful campaigns.”
— JP Wallhorn, Founder & CEO, Syntx
After analyzing a laundry list of Facebook ad management services, reaching a lot of dead ends and hearing a nearly endless number of exhaustive (if not, downright pushy) sales pitches, the one that comes out on top as our overall best Facebook ad management service for small businesses is Lyfe Marketing. It’s a top-rated Facebook ad management company that doesn’t overlook small businesses, with affordable management fees and a high-level of performance.
Best Overall Facebook Ad Management Service: Lyfe Marketing
Lyfe Marketing is a leading social media management company offering professional Facebook ad management services. Lyfe Marketing also offers support with remarketing banner ads and product-centric shopping ads to ensure your brand stays in front of recent visitors to your website. Online businesses looking to advertise a number of different products on Facebook at a competitive price would be served well by Lyfe Marketing.
Lyfe Marketing Pricing
Lyfe Marketing’s Facebook ad management service fees start at $450 per month for 10 ads. At $500 per month, you can also advertise on Instagram. The minimum monthly ad spend is low at $150, and their one-time setup fee of $150 is waived for businesses whose monthly management fee is $500 or above.
A quick look at Lyfe Marketing costs:
- Minimum ad spend: $150 per month.
- Setup fee: There is a one-time setup fee of $150. However, this is waived for those that spend $500 or more on monthly management fees.
- Management fee: Starting at $450 for 10 ads per month
- Contract: A three-month initial contract is required, then it’s on a month-to-month basis
Lyfe Marketing Services & Features
Lyfe Marketing is great for ecommerce businesses because the starting management fee includes up to 10 ads, allowing you to advertise up to 10 different products. They also offer Google remarketing banner ads and Google shopping ads. Marketing 360 is the only other agency on our list to provide these ads. Lyfe Marketing also offers live 24/7 accessible data and reports, two account managers (a specialist and a director), and top-rated service.
Lyfe Marketing offers the following services:
- Social media management: Outsourcing social media account management is an affordable way of creating and maintaining a social presence and building social proof.
- Paid search management: Businesses commonly use both paid search and social advertising simultaneously. If you’re interested in advertising on platforms such as Google, Lyfe Marketing can manage both. Learn more about advertising with PPC campaigns.
- Email marketing: Lyfe marketing can also create and manage your email marketing by helping to create user-friendly and lead capturing sign-up forms.
- Remarketing: It also offers remarketing ad services for Google campaigns, including shopping ads. These ad types are designed to display to your recent site visitors. In other words, it helps close sales on warm leads, making remarketing ads a highly effective use of ad spend.
With Lyfe Marketing, your social media is managed by not one, but two dedicated account managers, who are industry experts. One is a specialist and the other a director. They will work together with you to create strategic campaigns and initiatives that will reach your advertising goals. Also, by having two dedicated account managers, clients get a high degree of contact points.
Performance & Reporting
On top of including two dedicated account managers, Lyfe Marketing also includes a real-time client performance and reporting platform. It is available 24/7, giving clients full transparency into the performance of their accounts. Lyfe Marketing and Marketing 360 are the only two Facebook ad management services on our list that offer this type of reporting.
Clients get direct access to their two dedicated account managers as well as general customer support through Lyfe Marketing. Its team is readily available to answer your call Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Unlike many large marketing agencies, you’re actually connected to a live person. What’s more, is their support is also very friendly and helpful.
What Lyfe Marketing Is Missing
Lyfe Marketing is a social media-focused management firm that also offers a range of digital marketing services to businesses. However, it is missing online reputation management services, which Hibu offers in addition to Facebook ad management to ensure your reputation online is always upheld.
What Users Think About Lyfe Marketing
Lyfe Marketing has a very high 4.8 out of 5-star average rating on Clutch. Reviewers frequently noted that Lyfe Marketing is easy to work with, is very responsive, and provides great support, and that they are impressed with their account’s performance.
Best End-to-End Digital Marketing Agency: Hibu
Hibu is a full-service digital marketing agency offering professional Facebook ad management services. Hibu has a low required ad spend and they do not charge a management fee due to their automated systems and affiliate partnership with Google. They’re top-rated as a leading Facebook agency for small businesses given their experience, affordability, and end-to-end marketing services for businesses without the budget for management fees.
Hibu requires a lower than industry average minimum budget of just $250 per month. Thanks to their automated systems and affiliate partnerships, there are no management fees and no setup fees, making them the most inexpensive option. They also offer other social advertising services, such as Instagram and Twitter for budgets over $500 per month.
Hibu pricing at a glance:
- Fees: Hibu pricing is on a custom basis, so businesses only pay for the services they need based on their unique goals. While this makes it difficult to understand their costs without a consultation, Hibu is widely regarded as affordable.
- Minimum ad spend: $250 per month.
- Contract: Varies based on the services offered and ad spend levels, e.g., a 12-month contract for ad spends under $500 and six months for ad spends over $500.
Hibu Services & Features
Hibu’s dedicated digital specialists will help you build and strategically optimize your Facebook ads to gain impression share and meet your advertising goals. Hibu, being a full-service digital marketing agency, offers marketing services in addition to Facebook ads management, such as display marketing and review management that can further aid in the overall effectiveness of ad spend at no additional cost.
Hibu offers the following services:
- Paid search management: Many companies that use social pay-per-click, such as Facebook, also use paid search platforms such as Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Online reputation management: Building a positive brand image through reviews builds confidence in potential customers, leading to more customers, and is a service not offered by the other agencies we compared.
- Web design and development: A good site is a must-have for any business advertising online. Websites are often a deciding factor in a user’s buying decision.
As with every service on our list, Hibu does the heavy lifting, so you don’t need any Facebook advertising experience or knowledge to get started. Hibu begins by getting to know your business during an onboarding call, as well as your target market and your Facebook advertising goals, before building out your account and creating campaigns. Accounts are then monitored, analyzed, and optimized for ongoing strategic adjustments to better use ad spend.
Performance & Reporting
Hibu is an official Facebook Marketing Partner and a Premier Google Partner, illustrating its recognition and expertise within paid social and search. With Hibu, your business will have a dedicated digital specialist who is a Facebook advertising expert to help ensure the success of your Facebook advertising spend. After new accounts are built, they will then be monitored and optimized to maximize your ad spend and reach your goals.
Hibu is always within easy reach—via phone, live chat, or email. You will have direct access to your dedicated digital specialist, but their customer support is also readily available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Time, and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time.
What Hibu Is Missing
Hibu maintains a narrow focus on social advertising, making them experts on Facebook as well as Instagram and Twitter. While those are the top social advertising platforms, businesses that may also have an interest in advertising on other social channels, such as LinkedIn or Snapchat, would not currently be able to do so through Hibu, and should consider an alternative like Marketing 360.
What Users Think About Hibu
Hibu currently has an average 3.6 out of 5-star rating from over 300 reviews on Trustpilot. Reviewers most commonly note Hibu’s readily available customer service and value for the money. Some reviewers did note that their flexible pricing could be a challenge to anticipating costs when using multiple Hibu services, and some reviewers had issues with ads reaching their target audiences. Learn more about what users have to say on our Hibu reviews page.
Best for Local Brick & Mortar Businesses: Bytes
Bytes is a full-service digital marketing agency offering Facebook ad management services. Bytes works with all types of businesses, but they are a top choice for local brick-and-mortar businesses given their expertise in local pay-per-click marketing. Local businesses seeking specialists in local Facebook advertising at an affordable rate should choose Bytes.
Facebook ad management fees are $298 per month for ad spends under $2,300. Once ad spends reach $2,300, the management fee switches to 15% of your monthly ad spend. This makes Bytes very affordable for all budgets and one of the lowest cost ad management services on our list.
A quick look at costs with Bytes:
- Minimum ad spend: None.
- Setup fee: One-time setup fees vary based on the services provided and range from $595 to $2,295.
- Management fee: Ongoing monthly management fees vary based on services provided and range from $399 to $1,299 per month.
- Contract: None, but a 30-day cancellation notice is required.
Bytes Features & Services
Bytes focuses on advertising for industries such as law firms, restaurants, and healthcare. As a result, they are well-versed in brick-and-mortar social advertising strategies designed to drive local foot traffic. In addition to offering affordable Facebook ad management, Bytes can also assist with Google Ads, Google Analytics, website hosting, emergency support and cleanup following a website hack, and quarterly review calls on top of monthly reports.
Bytes offers the following digital marketing services:
- Paid search management: Bytes also offers Google Ads management services, which is great for local businesses advertising on both search and social platforms.
- Website design and development: Websites speak volumes, so get a beautiful and functional site at an affordable rate that reflects your business.
- Managed web services: Bytes offers web hosting, web analytics, and hack cleanups (a service not offered by the other services we compared), as well as website security and emergency website support.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Build your organic search ranking with professional SEO services to further increase visibility efforts.
Facebook ad accounts are professionally managed in-house from one of their New England offices (Burlington, Vermont, and Portland, Maine). A really unique aspect of their account management is that they are available to travel to meet in-person, giving them a more personal feel.
Performance & Reporting
Bytes, being from smaller cities, has a deeper understanding of local businesses and has used Facebook advertising for a large number of brick-and-mortar businesses. Bytes is the best choice for local businesses such as restaurants and law firms, as they’re experts in creating successful local campaigns.
What Bytes Is Missing
At present, the only paid social management platform Bytes works with is Facebook ads. So while this makes them specialists in Facebook advertising, it also means that those who want to advertise across a number of social networks, from Twitter to LinkedIn, will not be able to do so through Bytes.
What Users Think About Bytes
Bytes has a high 5 out of 5-star average user rating on Google. However, it’s worth noting that there are very few reviews. Those who have left a review commented that the team at Bytes is extremely knowledgeable, efficient, and yields great results. With a perfect 5-star rating, there are currently no negative reviews.
Best for Aggressively Pursuing Paid Social: Disruptive Advertising
Disruptive Advertising is a top-rated digital advertising agency that offers social media management services, including Facebook ad management. It is a highly regarded agency that stands out for their aggressive approach to digital advertising and a history of yielding a high return on ad spend for clients. It’s best for businesses that use paid social as their primary marketing channel.
Disruptive Advertising Pricing
Disruptive Advertising offers pricing on a custom, client-by-client basis in order to meet the unique needs of each business. Since it doesn’t offer prepackaged pricing, we can’t explicitly say how much it costs, but after speaking to a sales representative, it’s safe to say you can expect monthly management fees to minimally be around $1,000 per month. Contract length also varies but starts at six months.
Disruptive Advertising Services & Features
Disruptive Advertising offers a number of services beyond Facebook ad management. It also offers paid search, display advertising, LinkedIn advertising, ecommerce management, retargeting, Google Ads suspension assistance, landing page design, site testing, and website audits.
In addition to Facebook ad management services, Disruptive Advertising also offers:
- Paid search: Get found in search results using paid search ad management for Google and Bing/Yahoo.
- LinkedIn advertising: Advertise on LinkedIn to reach industry professionals and to better market a business-to-business (B2B) business.
- Ecommerce management: Setup shopping ads on Amazon, Google, and Bing/Yahoo, get better user data and analytics for strategic marketing, and decrease cart abandonment.
- Retargeting: Use retargeting to reach warm leads and convert them into customers over paid search, display, and social networks.
- Google Ads suspension assistance: Businesses that have found themselves with a suspended Google Ads account can get assistance in reviving their account so they can get back to generating leads and sales through Google.
- Landing page design: Those seeing clicks but lacking conversions can get professionally designed landing pages that more effectively convert visitors.
- Site testing: Not every website is created equally, and so Disruptive Advertising offers site test and site audit services to identify any shortcomings and areas of opportunity to help you create a website that serves as a marketing tool.
Clients are assigned to work with an expert account representative who serves as a contact person for the dedicated team assigned to work on their account. Accounts are constantly monitored and campaigns are updated weekly. This is unique in an industry that often takes a “set it and forget it” approach. It also helps improve ads because frequent updates mean frequent optimizations. In return, Disruptive Advertising sees a high return on ad spend for their clients.
Performance & Reporting
Disruptive Advertising is an award-winning agency that consistently tops the charts as one of the best digital marketing agencies in the U.S.—and for good reason. Clients consistently see great results with a higher than average return on investment for paid search and social advertising. Clients are kept in the loop on account performance with a monthly report, and depending on the contract you choose, some also receive monthly calls to review their accounts.
What Disruptive Advertising Is Missing
Disruptive Advertising is really great at what it does. However, it lacks social advertising across some of the leading networks, such as Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Another drawback is that it’s not the most affordable option for businesses just starting out with a small marketing budget or those who are looking to get their toes wet with Facebook advertising. Those who want a low-cost way to try paid social should consider Hibu or Fiverr.
What Users Think About Disruptive Advertising
Disruptive Advertising has a high 4.8 out of 5-star rating on its Google reviews page from over 200 reviewers. Positive reviewers frequently comment that they like how well organized and communicative the staff at Disruptive Advertising is. Many noted that they hadn’t had luck with Facebook advertising until they left their campaigns to Disruptive. Though there are very few negative reviews, a few reviewers mentioned management fees are expensive.
Best for One-off Facebook Ad Management Tasks: Fiverr
Fiverr is the leading online marketplace for sourcing professional freelance services for small businesses. Fiverr connects businesses to freelance consultants, offering a variety of Facebook ads management services from new account creation to ongoing optimizations or setting up retargeting. Fiverr is the best option for businesses looking for one-off or task-based Facebook advertising services that start as low as $5.
Fiverr pricing starts at just $5 but varies by seller and services offered. Sellers define services offered at specific price points, so you know what you’re getting for the price. The cost of a new Facebook Ads account is around $95 to 250 for highly rated sellers. Account optimization services range from around $25 to $250.
A quick look at Fiverr costs:
- Minimum ad spend: None
- Setup fee: Varies, but averages around $95 to 250, which is higher than some of our other service providers that offer free setup with ongoing account management.
- Optimization fee: Varies, but averages around $25 to 250 (for top-rated sellers)
- Contract: On a project basis
Fiverr Services & Features
Fiverr is really unique compared to the other services on this list in that it gives businesses the opportunity to choose specific individual contractors or sellers to work with for specific one-off services. You will find that not only are there a number of sellers to choose from, but a number of different services and packages available, ensuring that you can find exactly what you’re looking for between price and service.
Through Fiverr, you can find freelancers offering a huge array of services, such as:
- Social media management: Outsourcing social media account management is an affordable way of creating and maintaining a social presence, saving you a great deal of time.
- Paid search management: On top of paid social services, businesses can also find professional paid search management from building new Google Ads campaigns to A/B testing landing pages.
- Graphic design and video production: Great ad copy will fall flat without great imagery. Fiverr has the pros who can source, adjust, and produce the graphics and videos you need to make great Facebook ads.
- Landing page design: If you’re not directing clicks to your Facebook page, you will want to be sure to use professional landing pages. A good landing page increases user engagement and your overall conversion rate, making them a sound investment.
- Web design: Fiverr also has all of your website needs covered, whether that involves building an entirely new site on platforms from WordPress to Squarespace or building a custom plugin for your site.
With Fiverr, you can get exactly the services you’re looking for—whether you want to hire a pro to build out your new Facebook Ads account, need help with writing effective ad copy, or have been using Facebook ads for a while and not sure what you could do to optimize the account. After ordering a gig, your Fiverr seller will have specific questions for you to help them understand your business and your needs.
Performance & Reporting
Fiverr is a collection of individual sellers, or contractors, listing their services (aka “gigs”), unlike the other services we compared that employ in-house talent. Therefore, performance is dependent on the individual. Fiverr provides information on each seller, such as their rating and reviews from previous buyers, average response times, and average turnaround time, so buyers can make an informed decision before hiring a contractor.
Fiverr is unique when it comes to customer service and support because your services aren’t only backed by your seller, but also by Fiverr in regard to customer service. Sellers are responsible for providing great customer service, but in cases where they fail to do so, Fiverr is there to support the buy and holds the seller accountable.
What Fiverr Is Missing
You can find just about any Facebook ad management service on Fiverr, so they’re not missing anything in terms of service. Keep in mind that Fiverr is geared toward being a source for task-based services, so users may find that while they offer a great service at extremely competitive prices, they may not be ideal for those seeking long-term, auto-renewal-type services. Businesses may also need to hire more than one freelancer to perform all services.
What Users Think About Fiverr
Fiverr has over 2 million users and a nearly perfect 4.9 rating on iTunes from over 40,000 users, and for good reason. Reviewers frequently note that Fiverr is an easy and affordable way of outsourcing project-based work to professionals.
Best for In-house Facebook Ads Management: Marketing 360
Marketing 360 is a complete marketing platform and is also one of our top picks for the best digital marketing agencies due to its Facebook ads support, built-in customer relationship management (CRM) software, and range of supported advertising platforms. Marketing 360 combines both software and service, giving you a convenient and complete marketing suite for all your marketing efforts. Marketing 360 is for those who want an all-in-one solution to manage all digital marketing channels.
Marketing 360 Pricing
Facebook advertising services with Marketing 360 cost $595 per month. It’s one of the highest prices on our list, but Marketing 360 is more than Facebook ad management. It’s a complete, end-to-end marketing and CRM software system, making them very affordable for businesses looking to also use a CRM.
A quick look at Marketing 360 costs:
- Minimum ad spend: None
- Setup fee: None
- Management fee: Starts at $595 per month
- Contract: Six-month contract, then month-to-month
Marketing 360 Services & Features
Marketing 360 offers a unique service offering where it includes both a comprehensive marketing software system and a dedicated specialist. It handles a laundry list of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Google+. In addition, they offer a library of deep stock images and videos, a full in-house video team, help with swag and apparel, and your own dedicated marketing executive.
Marketing 350 services include:
- Social media management: They offer clients both a content curator and an engagement specialist to build and maintain the client’s social proof.
- Content library: Quality images are key in Facebook ads, although not every business has professional photos available. Marketing 360 offers clients a vast in-house, deep-stock library with images and videos at their disposal.
- In-house video team: Facebook ads with videos see approximately 20% more clicks on average than image ads, but most small businesses don’t have the time to create videos, making Marketing 360’s in-house video production a big bonus.
- CRM software: Marketing 360 provides built-in lead management software to help you monitor and manage leads.
- Email marketing: In addition to social media ads, Marketing 360 can also help you connect to prospective customers through email campaigns and newsletters.
- Swag and apparel: Marketing 360 offers swag packages specifically tailored to your organization to help increase brand awareness.
Marketing 360 offers a unique combination of a dedicated social media specialist with an all-in-one marketing suite. This combination means that businesses can take a hands-on approach to their social media marketing efforts while ensuring campaigns are the best they can be by having a dedicated specialist working on their account.
Performance & Reporting
The combination of using both a software and traditional in-house management generates high-quality ads that perform well. The software analyzes the account, seeking areas of optimizations by discovering data highlights. The dedicated marketing executive then reads them and strategically optimizes to improve account performance. Marketing 360 is the only Facebook management service on our list that combines software and services.
All Marketing 360 clients get their own dedicated marketing executive as well as full transparency with their live, 24/7 dashboard where clients can see all data on their accounts. Marketing 360 is unique, and unlike any other service on our list, in that their dashboard pulls data directly from Facebook so you can view all of your analytics in one centralized place.
What Marketing 360 Is Missing
Marketing 360 is a comprehensive marketing platform giving clients a full-service marketing experience. They work with businesses across all industries, but if you’re an online-based business that doesn’t need a CRM or help with the other social platforms, Lyfe Marketing might be a better fit, or if you’re a brick-and-mortar, Bytes might be a good alternative as well.
What Users Think About Marketing 360
Marketing 360 users note that they like having both a software and a dedicated marketing executive who is there to help them monitor, analyze, and manage ads strategically. On the other hand, using a new software does require an initial learning curve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can businesses market on Facebook?
Businesses can use Facebook as a marketing channel in a number of ways, from Facebook business pages complete with a call to action (CTA), to participating in or creating a Facebook Group to connect with your target audience over a shared interest, and to Facebook ads to build brand awareness and generate sales. Get the complete details on how to grow a business with Facebook advertising.
How much do Facebook ads cost?
Facebook ads is a pay-per-click advertising platform where advertisers pay based on user interactions with their ads. The average cost-per-click (CPC) across all industries and locations is $1.86, though costs vary widely from business to business and can cost as little as 50 cents to over $20 per click. It is generally considered an affordable advertising channel for businesses of any size as there is no set minimum ad spend. Learn more about Facebook advertising cost.
What are the best social media management tools?
There are a number of social media management tools on the market and they’re not all created equally. The best social media management tools for small businesses include Hootsuite, Buffer, Agorapulse, MeetEdgar, Sprout Social, Mailchimp, Tweetdeck, and more. The best one for you will depend on which social platforms you’re using, whether you need to manage paid social, and your budget. Get the full breakdown on all of the best social media management tools.
Bottom Line: Best Facebook Ad Services
Finding the right Facebook ad management service for your small business will depend largely on the type of industry you’re in, your budget, your needs, and your Facebook marketing goals. Professional Facebook advertising management services will help you increase exposure, engage with your audience, and grow your business, making them a valuable investment for business without the time or experience to manage ads in-house.