This article is part of a larger series on How to Become a Real Estate Agent.
What We Recommend Aceable Agent For
Aceable Agent is known for its courses that seamlessly toggle between multiple devices like cell phones, tablets, and laptops. Its online courses enable students to contact instructors via email at any time. Depending on the package purchased, students can acquire private tutoring with a real estate expert, live webinars, and live Q&A to supplement the online learning format.
Who Aceable Agent Is Good For
- Aspiring agents with busy schedules: Aceable Agent has flexible course schedules, allowing new agents to complete coursework on their own time. Students can continue their current occupation until they pass the real estate exam and join a brokerage. Thanks to its self-paced prelicensing and exam prep courses, Aceable Agent is one of the best online real estate schools for those in Pennsylvania, Texas, and Georgia.
- Tech-savvy students who enjoy modern learning styles: Aceable Agent’s prelicensing courses are all online-based and have features that cater to modern learning, like completing coursework on cell phones, tablet devices, and desktops. It also has an auto-save feature so you can pick up where you left off, as well as downloadable PDFs so that you can learn with or without an internet connection. It’s named one of the best schools in states like New York, Washington, and Florida.
- Agents who would like professional development training: The professional development training courses from Aceable Agent are led by real estate experts. They’ll provide insights on how to be successful in the real estate industry as well as team building, becoming a neighborhood expert, and listings appointments. Aceable Agent is one of the top online real estate schools in Arizona, North Carolina, and California.
Who Aceable Agent Is Not a Good Fit For
- Agents who want a broker’s license: For some states, you have to complete additional real estate broker coursework in addition to a set number of real estate hours to obtain a broker’s license. Aceable Agent does not offer this coursework, but Real Estate Express offers license upgrading courses for some states.
- Completing post-licensing outside Texas: Aceable Agent offers post-licensing courses only in the state of Texas. For students outside of Texas in a state with a post-licensing requirement, The CE Shop offers the applicable coursework to complete the renewal once you’ve obtained your real estate license.
- Students in need of prelicensing courses outside of CA, CO, FL, GA, MI, NY, PA, SC, TN, TX, and VA: Although Aceable Agent continues to add prelicensing states to its roster, students looking to obtain their real estate license in a state not currently offered by Aceable Agent should consider Kaplan or other accredited real estate schools. They have an extensive list of states covered for real estate licensing education.
Aceable Agent Overview
|“Ace or Don’t Pay Guarantee”||No live or in-person course offering|
|Available mobile application||Continuing education only offered in TX, NY, and GA|
|Course taught by industry experts||Limited states covered in prelicensing and post-licensing provided|
|Phone, email, and live chat customer support||No real estate broker license courses|
|Practice tests, study guides, and flashcards provided||Live Q&A is only accessible with premium packages|
Aceable Agent Pricing
Pricing for Aceable Agent courses varies by state and education plan due to each state’s required number of education hours. Prelicensing courses are broken down into three plan options, Basic, Deluxe, and Premium, starting at $129.
Post-licensing is only available for Texas and offers a variety of plan options to help students meet the 90-hour Sales Agent Apprentice Education requirement. Students are provided with a bundled course pricing option or can select individual course topics to meet the requirement. Continuing education (CE) is offered in limited states through Aceable Agent’s partnership with Kaplan.
All plans include customer service support, a money-back guarantee, downloadable PDFs, and state-approved courses. Upgrading to Deluxe and Premium prelicensing plans will include extra features such as webinars, live Q&A, private tutoring, extra exam preparation, and more.
Who Plan Is Best For
Prospective agents who want schedule flexibility and to complete courses on their own timeline
Agents who want to continue their real estate careers after one year of practicing while in a state with the requirement
Students who need a little extra practice before taking the state exam
Agents who want to further their careers and meet license renewal requirements
Annual Price Range
$129 to $964
$40 to $567
$69 to $169
$19.95 to $133
Customer Service Support
Types of Education Available
Aceable Agent offers prelicensing education and exam prep bundles, post-licensing, and CE in select states. Continue reading below to find out if its courses are available in your area.
The prelicensing courses are designed for students looking to become a real estate agent. Aceable Agent’s courses are created by real estate experts to be mobile application-friendly while also meeting each state’s course requirements. The self-paced learning slides, along with the ability to download learning PDFs, allow students the flexibility to complete the course on their own time with or without an internet connection.
Although the course is primarily online, even the Basic plan lets students contact instructors as needed to get adequate support for completing the course and passing the state exams. Some state packages, like New York, offer career assistance courses to help agents find a sponsoring broker.
The table below outlines the offerings for each Aceable Agent prelicensing course plan, although the plans do vary slightly by state.
Aceable Agent Features
Aceable Agent supports students in their desire to obtain their real estate license and continues to provide necessary resources to help them advance their careers. Through the online education programs, flexible learning styles, advanced technology platform, and ace or don’t pay guarantee, Aceable Agent simplifies the process for aspiring and active agents to complete necessary coursework.
Here are the main platform features that help students succeed:
- Mobile application
- Exam preparation
- Ace or don’t pay guarantee
- Interactive learning platform
- Mastery tracking
Aceable Agent instructors are comprised of educators, real estate experts, experienced customer service professionals, and engineers passionate about real estate education. They’ve built an online platform that is tech-savvy, easy to use, and can flow with a busy individual’s schedule.
Their professional development training provides real estate insight to prepare students for team building, career development, listing presentations, and real estate farming. The interactive learning videos and answer boxes in the prelicensing course set students up for success to pass the required exams or if they want to eventually become real estate brokers.
- Downloadable on Apple Store or Google Play
- Complete at your own pace
- Syncs automatically with other devices
Students can sign up and complete their real estate course entirely on their mobile devices. The mobile app is free to download from the Apple Store or Google Play. Since Aceable Agent was designed first on mobile, the application was built with engaging content perfect for students to complete at their leisure.
The mobile application will sync with all other devices, so students can pick up where they left off instantaneously and will not lose any completed progress. If issues with the app arise, Aceable Agent’s student concierge can assist with mobile application troubleshooting seven days a week.
- Practice questions included in the Basic plan
- Free real estate practice test available
- Deluxe plan contains over 3,000 additional practice questions
Having proper exam preparation is crucial to passing the state exams. Depending on each student’s ability to retain necessary information for the test, students can choose the appropriate plans with different exam preparation offerings. Aceable Agent offers free practice tests through its website, and students can complete the tests multiple times.
Even the Basic prelicensing plan offers hundreds of practice questions depending on the state. The Deluxe plan unlocks a real estate exam prep e-book, whereas the Premium plan contains more interactive exam preparation with individual tutoring and live Q&A.
Ace or Don't Pay Guarantee
- Money back if you don’t pass after three attempts
- Some states don’t allow refunds
- Must purchase the course directly through Aceable Agent
Students can complete their prelicensing course risk-free. Aceable Agent provides a money-back guarantee for students who don’t pass after attempting the state test three times. If students choose to obtain a refund, they will no longer have access to their Aceable Agent courses or materials. However, for students interested in continuing to pursue their real estate career, they can forgo the refund and retake their prelicensing courses at no additional cost.
- Helps students retain course content
- Makes real estate topics engaging
- Prepares students better for final exam
Most online real estate courses have a singular style in teaching and presenting course information, whether that’s textbook-style learning, question and answer, or video-based format. Aceable Agent uses a variety of learning styles with features that keep students engaged and help them retain the information better.
They mix up learning with multiple choices and open-ended questions that are reviewed by a real estate instructor. It also created a sorting game called Facts of a Feather, which are flashcards that will pop up during content-heavy portions of the course to ensure students focus on the most important pieces of information.
- Identified areas of improvement
- Makes studying more effective
- Tracks course progress
As students progress through the Aceable Agent courses, Mastery Tracking helps gauge a student’s understanding of course topics through practice questions scattered between course content. If students fail to answer a question correctly or fail a practice quiz, Mastery Tracking will identify which topics should be reviewed with a lightning bolt icon next to the corresponding chapters.
This icon signifies which chapters should be reviewed along with showing the correct answers to the questions. Once a student has reviewed the chapter topics, they can manually clear the lightning bolts or keep them attached to the chapters as bookmarks to circle back to before the final exam.
Ease of Use
Aceable Agent’s technology-forward platform makes the course easy to sign up for and begin on any device. The software was built to be intuitive for all students without the need to be technologically advanced. The course dashboard has an easy-to-read navigation bar outlining course lessons and topics along with the course completion rate.
Students are provided with slide-based lessons, allowing them to easily move through the materials, answer course questions, watch videos, and pause when necessary. The auto-save feature ensures all work is saved, and students can pick up exactly where they left off. Students can even transition to a different device, and the auto-save feature will reflect the same completed lessons.
Aceable Agent Alternatives
Best For: Self-paced online learning environment
Best For: Continuing education courses for license renewal
Best For: Live online courses option
Starting Price for Prelicensing Courses: $119*
Starting Price for Prelicensing Courses: $129*
Starting Price for Prelicensing Courses: $179*
*Pricing here is for comparative purposes; exact price range depends on course selection and format.
What Users Say in Aceable Agent Reviews
Most Aceable Agent students say the platform is simple to use and that the information is comprehensive and taught in a manner that makes the topics retainable. One student said the courses were easy to complete while working a full-time job, and another said the study materials for the exam were excellent. Some former students spoke about the videos being quite entertaining and even humorous at times, which helped keep them engaged in the content.
Many of the negative reviews for Aceable Agent stemmed from the final exam. One student who provided a negative review said that their exam proctor was late, and another said they had difficulties understanding their proctor. There was one negative review regarding the practice test not having similar questions to the final exam, so they felt ill-prepared. For students looking for more robust exam prep, the dynamic practice exams from The CE Shop will better prepare students for the final state tests.
Aceable Agent provides students looking to obtain their real estate license with an interactive online learning experience that supports the retention of course material. The free mobile application allows course completion from anywhere and at any time, reducing any barrier to successfully completing the course in an appropriate amount of time. Including exam preparation in the education plans enables students to successfully pass the final exams.