Looking for real estate ad ideas? From designing a flyer to pass out at your open house to producing a commercial to showcase your realty company, we’ve got you covered. Get inspiration from the following examples of real estate ads. And, if you have an ad you’d love to share with us, let us know in the comments below.
Online Marketing Ads
There’s a lot of different ways to advertise new listings on the web – or just promote your real estate business in general. Here’s some of the most popular options:
Advertise on the most popular real estate website in the US. By advertising on Zillow, you can put your contact info on local listings.
Creating a nice Zillow ad is as simple as choosing a good photo. You’ll also want to fill out your bio and acquire some positive reviews. For more tips on getting started and to see some examples of successful Zillow advertisers, check out our Guide to Zillow Premier Agent.
Bing is the second largest search engine behind Google and also powers YAHOO! search results. Bing ads allow you to reach consumers the moment they begin looking for real estate.
With no images, Bing Ads require concise wording. What’s great about this ad (see larger image) is that captures all the key details in just a few words: Price, location & unique amenities. It gets right to the point – you can buy a lake house for under $80,000.
Market Leader owns “HouseValues.com” where potential sellers check to see how much their house is worth. Leads from this site are extremely sought after and sold out in many zip codes. Market Leader also generates buyer leads. Check to see if Market Leader has leads available in your zip code. Check Now!
Flyers can be a great way to show off your listings, and we’ve got six examples below. When printing flyers, it’s best to use a printing company that specializes in real estate. Click here to check out templates and customize your design with ProspectsPLUS!
1. This flyer is a great way to show off multiple listings to a prospective buyer.
2. This flyer is a great way to introduce yourself to potential buyers and sellers.
3. This flyer provides all of the realtor’s contact information, along with areas covered, plus a descriptive paragraph.
4. Bright, colorful, and dynamic in design, this real estate flyer demands attention.
5. This flyer advertises an open house, gives directions and provides an inviting view of the featured home.
6. Creative subway styled text and a bold, colorful image makes this flyer inviting and exciting.
7. This flyer is successful due to interior images of the home along with a cheery image of the realtor.
8. Using the principle of three images, this real estate flyer is elegant and eye-pleasing.
Creating a commercial is something we’ve discussed before, but you don’t need to secure a TV spot to have a successful commercial. With video hosting sites like YouTube (the second largest search engine in the world), you have an instant and free avenue to advertise your real estate.
1. This Commercial from Zillow provides a professional, high quality commercial that emphasizes how you can use the Zillow app from anywhere. One takeaway: be sure your clients know how to reach you, online and offline.
2. This Commercial from Realtor Marguerite Giguere successfully incorporates testimonials from relatable clients.
3. By Injecting humor into this Commercial, Kauai Real Estate ad highlights realtor Julian A. Coiner and is very personable.
4. Commercial by Major Mortgage USA: This local commercial gets a stellar endorsement from former football player Rick Upchurch.
5. Commercial: Presenting the problem and finding the solution in one nicely done realtor commercial.
6. Commercial from Edinhart REalty & Deisgn: Slick and beautiful, this real estate commercial shows you exactly what to expect from this realty company.
Have you checked out our guide for creating, pricing, and printing business brochures? Don’t miss our top 25 list of brochure templates, also! But here we’ve compiled a quick list of inspiration brochures:
1. This Brochure from Frias: Modern elegance with emphasis on narrative and oversized landscape images that sell the area as much as the real estate.
2. This Brochure from Behance features an urban design with high quality images combined with a narrative element.
3. This Brochure by Irini Sinitchi uses an abundance of images making this brochure compelling to its viewers.
4. This Brochure features innovative design and bold colors. The realistic illustration allow clients to envision themselves living there, which is great for communities not yet established.
5. This Brochure by Tree Frog Creative places special emphasis on area wildlife, and succeeds in wooing nature lovers.
6. Brochure from Behance: The standout element on this brochure is the “Features” box which provides the reader with quick and essential facts about the home.
Yard signs are a powerful advertising tool for all realtors. We’ve discussed before how to build your reputation with the perfect yard sign. Now, we’re taking a short trip around the neighborhood to see how other realtors have gotten this right:
1. Yard Sign: Simple yet unforgettable, this yard sign from Villa Real Estate is elegant in design.
2. This Yard Sign by Nest Realty showcases interior photos along with the asking price on their yard signs.
3. This Yard Sign by Blood Hound Realty is for vacant lot real estate, showing potential buyers images of the area along with lot plans.
4. Here’s another great example of photos on a yard sign. According to Ted Mackel, market your home, not your agent.
5. If you want to show yourself on your real estate yard sign, this is great example of how to do it by Jim Lee.
6. Yard Sign: Who said your yard sign has to be uninspired? Look at this creative use of a door template by ElevenOaks Realty.
Like flyers, postcards can send a variety of messages. You can advertise your just listed properties, price reductions, open houses or promote your services to potential buyers. For more ideas, check out our Ultimate Guide to Real Estate Postcards.
Billboards aren’t dead, and can expand your pool of potential clients. We’ve talked about how much billboards cost, and here’s one great example of how a realty company stood out from their competition.
Want More Real Estate Leads? Try Zillow Premier Agent