This article is part of a larger series on CRM.
Who Daylite Is a Good Fit For
- Salespeople who are Mac and iPhone users: Daylite made it to the top of our list of the best CRM solutions for Mac users. It is a feature-rich platform built exclusively for Mac and iOS products. Its integration with native Apple apps provides you with a streamlined experience when working on your Mac device, iPhone, or iPad.
- Freelancers and boutique firms that need a free CRM: Daylite offers a free CRM with all-inclusive features appropriate for individual users and small to mid-sized businesses. Read our guide to the best free CRM software to explore more options.
- Small teams looking for an all-inclusive CRM: This platform has both free and affordable options that come with essential CRM, project management, and lead management features. If you are looking for more alternatives, check out our list of the best CRM for small businesses.
Who Daylite Is Not a Good Fit For
- Large enterprises needing a CRM to manage their sales processes: Daylite’s capabilities are suitable for freelancers and boutique firms with less than 100 employees. It also does not provide you with more advanced features, like campaign management and sales enablement. Businesses looking for extensive lead generation functionalities and third-party integrations may consider Freshsales instead.
- Healthcare organizations: This platform is not HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant, so it is not a good fit for healthcare organizations and service providers. If you are looking for solutions that comply with current patient privacy rules, read our guide to the best HIPAA-compliant CRM software.
- Businesses that need a CRM with social media integrations: Daylite does not offer social data enrichment capabilities. If you want a CRM that allows you to monitor your customers’ social activities and your company’s social interaction with leads, check out our list of the best social CRM solutions.
|Offers a free plan for individual users||Compatible only with Mac and iOS devices|
|Affordable paid plan with robust contact management features||Can be challenging to set up and use for beginners|
|Integration with Mail provides a rich source of leads and referrals||Limited customization options|
|CRM data is available offline||No web-based version or guest access for non-Mac and non-Daylite users|
|Responsive and helpful customer support team||Does not offer many automation features|
Daylite’s pricing is composed of a free plan and one paid option that costs $33.33 per seat, per month, billed annually (or $39.99 per seat, per month, billed monthly). The main difference between the plans is the limit on the number of items in your database. This includes the number of users, file storage, contacts, projects, opportunities, and tasks. You may sign up for a 14-day free trial of its paid plan.
Individual users and small teams that can be accommodated by a single-user plan
Small to medium-sized businesses needing a plan that supports unlimited users
Projects and Opportunities
Tasks, Notes, Companies, Contacts, and Appointments
Contact, Lead, and Project Management
Quotes and Estimates
Roles and Permissions
Apple Mail Integration
Unlimited Pipeline Deals
Click on the drop-down menu below for more information on Daylite’s plans:
The free plan allows you to access essential CRM features like contact and lead management, opportunities, tasks, notes, emails, projects, and appointments. However, there is a fixed 100MB limit to your file storage allocation and the number of entries you can create in your database. Other features that you can access here include quotes, estimates, and Apple Mail integration. You can also access your CRM data even when you’re offline.
In addition to the features you can access in Daylite Free, the paid plan lets you add an unlimited number of users and pipeline deals. Aside from that, there is no limit to the number of projects, tasks, contacts, and emails you can create. It also comes with file storage that is significantly larger than the allocation in the free edition.
Daylite combines CRM, project management, and lead management features in a unified platform. It allows you to control which users and teams can view and access sensitive data. In addition, you can create custom fields, values, categories, tagging options, roles, and relationships. Even without an internet connection, it stores data directly on your Apple device, allowing you to work anywhere, anytime.
- Contact management
- Interaction tracking
- Smart contact segmentation
- Email integration
- Calendars and reminders
- To-do tasks
- Personalized email marketing
- Access and permission control
- Document management
Daylite’s contact management capabilities allow you to capture and organize contact details, schedule meetings and calls, and view a chronological history of your client interactions. You can also create custom email templates and send bulk emails. In addition, it lets you attach documents, such as contracts or photos, to your online files and folders.
Leads & Pipeline Management
Daylite helps you close more deals by organizing your leads and pipelines so that nothing slips through the cracks. Customize and manage sales opportunities from lead to won stages. This platform helps you segment your leads and prioritize them using a wide range of criteria, including gender, age, education, and income. It also lets you generate both standard and custom quotes for your products and services.
- Client and individual project management
- Document management
- Task management and delegation
- Checklist templates
- Milestone tracking
- Shared calendar
- Recurring tasks and appointments
This platform allows you to manage client and internal projects both individually and as a team. In addition, you can create follow-ups, assign tasks, set recurring meetings and reminders, and get notifications once they’re done. It lets you attach contracts, photos, and links to your online files and folders. You can also use customizable pipeline stages to monitor progress and important milestones.
- Offline access
- Hands-free function using Siri
- Apple Calendar
- Apple Contacts
- Caller ID
- Multitasking on iPad
- Notification Center
Leverage Daylite’s iOS-supported features to work on the go and even offline on your iPhone and iPad. It automatically syncs across your team’s devices once you are back online. Use Siri to run the app hands-free and identify who’s calling you with your device’s caller ID.
The Notification Center alerts you about meetings, invites, tasks, and reminders. For iPad users, the split view allows you to work in Daylite and another app simultaneously.
Reporting & Analytics
- Sales tracking
- Sales forecasting
- Sales opportunities
- Lead prioritization
- Interactive graphs
- Custom reports
Daylite centralizes all sales tracking data in one place, making it easy to view insights and trends. It also comes with sales forecasting and lead prioritization features that help you zero in on leads that might yield bigger profits than others. You can see all your sales opportunities via interactive graphs from its Insight View. Lastly, you can use its report engine to generate custom reports on sales, projects, emails, meetings, and tasks.
- Google Calendar
- Fone & Text
- Billings Pro
Daylite integrates with Apple Contacts, Calendar, Reminders, and Mail, allowing users to share their phone contacts, appointments, and to-do tasks logged in their CRM. It also offers integration with a variety of third-party apps for relationship management, lead management and sales, project and task management, email marketing, scheduling, team collaboration, social media, phone integration, billing, and reporting.
If you want to customize Daylite, you can build your own integrations using the Daylite application programming interface (API) or work with a Marketplace expert.
Ease of Use
Daylite has an intuitive interface and is easy to use once you overcome the initial learning curve. It provides users with files containing detailed instructions on how to leverage its features according to their industry. Most users find its data migration process complicated and would usually require assistance from the support team. Advanced support and training are available for those who want to learn about deeper customization options.
Daylite offers customer support via email, phone, and web form. It has a help center with a knowledge base to find answers and instructions for common queries and basic troubleshooting. The company also assists with the setup, configuration, implementation, and data migration processes. Remote, on-site training, and webinars are available for those who want to customize their workflow and get the most out of their Daylite subscription.
Getting Started (Custom Pricing)
- Import contacts
- Customize Daylite based on your preferences
- Customize data classification and organization
- Personalize views
- Guide on how to connect and organize your data
Ultimate Productivity (Custom Pricing)
- Free 30-minute consultation and assessment
- Simplified communication processes
- Sales funnels
- Marketing tracking
- Streamlined team communication, internal processes, and workflows
If you’re not sure if Daylite is the right fit for your business needs, below are some alternatives that you can consider:
Small teams that want a robust CRM that works with Apple products
Organizations that want to easily visualize deals on an iPhone or iPad
Teams that want a free Mac-friendly CRM
Free or $14 per user, per month
Free or $12.50 per user, per month
Free or $45 per month for 2 users
*Based on annual billing. Monthly pricing is also available at slightly higher rates.
You can also check out our guide to the top six CRMs for Mac for more options.
What Users Think of Daylite
Based on Daylite reviews online, we found most users are delighted with its comprehensive CRM and project management features. They also find its smooth Apple integration and offline access helpful in keeping their contacts and sales pipelines organized. In addition, they find its support team responsive to queries and efficient in solving issues.
As of this writing, it has earned the following scores from the most popular review sites:
- Capterra: 4.6 out of 5 based on 338 reviews
- G2: 4.5 out of 5 based on 144 reviews
- App Store: 4.3 out of 5 based on 217 reviews
Among the common points for improvement mentioned by Daylite users is its steep learning curve. However, they also said that the app is worth its cost once they become familiar with its interface and navigation menu. Some mentioned having difficulty with its complicated data export and migration process. They added that they had to seek help from the support team to address this issue.
Daylite offers a comprehensive CRM with contact management and lead management features in a single platform made exclusively for Apple devices. It is an ideal choice for freelancers and boutique agencies looking for an all-in-one CRM with great mobile capabilities. Sign up for a free 14-day trial or get started with its free plan to see if Daylite works for you.